HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS!!! EXTRA HAPPY ’cause I have a bunch of amazing book recommendations that came out way – including for books that I have already read and loved, and now some of you are LOVING them too!
P.S. Aimee is on a serious book AND audiobook roll right now!! 😀
Keep checking back as I will be adding books over the next few hours.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- I’ll Be Seeing You by Lisa Sorbe <— RECENT RELEASE BY AN AUTHOR THAT I ALREADY LOVE!!! Nancy found it for us!! Her husband went missing, and eventually she moved on with her life. “…Lois is still haunted by the past, by the agony of not knowing what happened to her husband all those years ago. But she has a daughter now, and a new fiancé, and she knows how lucky she is to have this second chance at a happy life when so many others aren’t even afforded one. She does not take her new family for granted. Until, that is, she gets a call that her husband has been found. Until she learns that he’s asking for her. Until she discovers that he hasn’t aged a day since he disappeared…” — GASP!!!! 😮
Nancy: Maryse, I just saw that Lisa Sorbe has a new release out: I’ll Be Seeing You! It is pricey but KU! I know you liked Beautiful Savage, too!
Maryse: Ooooh I DO love her!! And this one sounds goooood. GREAT FIND Nancy!
- Beautiful Savage by Lisa Sorbe <— AWESOME DOMESTIC/PSYCH-THRILLER!! Speaking of my love for this book, Aimee loved it, too! She asked me for some of my 5-star recommendations that had that crazy edge (and possibly a crazy ending… good or bad… but unexpected) and this one came to mind! P.S. Here’s my 5-STAR review!!!
Aimee: OMG!!! Thanks for the recommendation!!! Beautiful Savage was an anxiety attack waiting to happen!! I wanted to throw my kindle kind of book!!! JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!! I loved the way it ended where it left you wanting more!!
Maryse: *spoiler spoiler* ….blindsided!! And then everything goes nuts.
- Found in Silence (A Prairie Tale Book 2) by Lisa Sorbe <— AND HERE’S ANOTHER LISA SORBE BOOK THAT AIMEE FOUND US AND LOVED! P.S. Can be read as a standalone!!
Aimee: I liked Beautiful Savage so read this one by the same author! Loved it!! 4 1/2-5*
I wanted to hate the heroine but she redeems herself. This is part of a series but can be read as a stand-alone! Sort of a slow burn romance, kinda enemies to lovers also. You need to read to see what you consider it!!
- Lyrics of Her (Cold Neptune Book 1) by Karen Crompton <— RECENTLY RELEASED!! ROCK STAR PROUD OF HIS ORIGINAL SONGS UNTIL SHE ACCUSES HIM OF PLAGIARISM! “...when sassy up and coming singer/songwriter, Brinley Thomas, accuses him of musical plagiarism, Reed’s entire world spins out of control. There’s no way he can just sit back and let it happen. Fame and fortune can usually buy him anything he wants. But not this time. Brinley isn’t interested in his money. And she’s not interested in taking any of Reed’s crap either. She just wants what’s rightfully hers. But the truth always comes at a cost…“
- I’m All In (The Berotte Family Book 9) by Monica Walters <— LIVE!!!
- Staking a Claim (Lost and Found Book 7) by Elizabeth Lennox <— LIVE!!
- Romancing Starlight (Brothers in Arms) | by Kate Aster <— LIVE!!
- Nine of a Kind: Kind Brothers Series, Book 10 by Sandi Lynn <— LIVE!! SANDI LYNN’S LATEST! HIS LOVING PARENTS HAD BEEN LYING TO HIM HIS WHOLE LIFE!! “…everything started coming full circle when I found out why and how I was ripped away from my biological parents and my twin brother at birth. The journey I was about to embark on wouldn’t be easy, and my life would be forever changed. Amid all the chaos and getting to know my real family, I met a beautiful woman who was different from anyone I’d ever met. She blew into my life at the wrong time, and as hard as I tried to stay away from her, she wouldn’t let me…”
- Forever & Always: A childhood friends to lovers, second chance, sports, medical romance: Trading Yesterday, #4 by Kahlen Aymes <— LIVE!!
- Swear on My Life by S.L. Scott <— S.L. SCOTT RECENT RELEASE!! OPPOSITES IN EVERY WAY! “...I was a small-town girl with big city dreams and more ambition than money to my name. He had everything—money, privilege, and the world at his feet. Opposites in every way, but that didn’t matter. We were lightning in a bottle, and everything felt possible when we were together. Life was perfect. Or so I thought . . . Years later, I’m no more prepared for him than I was the first time...”
- Dear Mr. Fairbanks (Those Very Bad Fairbanks Book 8) by Alyssa Clarke <— LIVE!!
- Hot Mess (Alpha Billionaire) by Ava Gray <— LIVE!!
- Armed and Charmed: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel: (Princess Procedural) (Haven Hollow Book 24) by H.P. Mallory and J.R. Rain <— LIVE!!
- Seduce Me (The Legend Hunters Book 1) by Robyn DeHart <— RECENTLY RELEASED!!! And Nancy 5-STAR LOVED IT!
Nancy: SEDUCE ME (The Legend Hunters Book 1) by Robyn DeHart is a great Victorian Historical Romance with lots of suspense. It reminded me lots of the Indiana Jones movies with Harrison Ford. It is one of those books that once you start to read, you will not want to put down.
- The Queen of Quintessence: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Royals of Kingwood Academy Book 3) by Tessa Hale <— LIVE!!!
- Play By The Rules: Eyam Green Academy 1 by Violet Paine <— LIVE!!! BULLY BOOK! “…University is supposed to be a fresh start. A new beginning. Instead, I walked out of one prison, only to enter another. His. Theodore Thomas. My childhood best friend. My teenage tormentor. He sets the rules, and you’re expected to obey…”
- Trey: A Surprise Pregnancy Rock Star Romance (A Rebels Havoc) by Brooke O’Brien <— LIVE!!!
- The Skull King by Penelope Sky <— AIMEE 5-STAR LOVED IT!
Aimee: The Skull King was really good!! 5* for me. It’s a cliffhanger! She was forced to save a man she loved by marrying another! She meets the skull king hoping he would give her her freedom….. It’s a sexy read!!
- Badger by C. M. McKenna <— ONE THAT I 5-STAR LOVED BACK in 2015 & Aimee is 5-STAR CRAZY for it!!!! P.S. Here’s my 5-STAR book review.
Aimee: I’ve been on a roll!!! BADGER What can I say but WOW! 5* thanks for the recommendation on that one! If I wanted to add this to a *spoiler spoiler* this would be a top 10.
If you love a book that’s emotional and leaves you in tears this is that book. Every now and then I love a book that makes you love and hate a character at the same time and leaves you in tears. It makes you appreciate the books with HEA’s more. This book was a really good book and will be remembered for years to come.
Maryse: YESSSSS I KNEW you’d love Badger!! That story and the ending was so unexpected!!
- Secret Santa Face-Off by Victoria Denault <— LIVE!! HOCKEY STAR HATES CHRISTMAS & IS BRAINSTORMING WORST SECRET SANTA GIFT FOR HER, EVER! “…We’re having a horrible season and when my team is struggling, I hold myself accountable. All I want to do is work harder on the ice. I definitely don’t need Felicity Roarke, the team’s Community Outreach director, distracting me. But there she is, handing out candy canes and decorating our locker room like a rabid, little Christmas elf. A very attractive, unintentionally sexy elf. I make sure I draw her name in the staff’s Secret Santa exchange, and start brainstorming the worst gift ideas ever….”
- Someday Sweetheart: Love is not a one-lifetime affair by Misha Segal <— LIVE!!
- Forever Mine (The Love of Elias Book 6) by Tina Martin <— LIVE!!
- Bad Bad Man (Soldiers of Sin Book 1) by Kelsey Elizabeth Wood <— LIVE!!! HE HAS AN OFFER FOR HER... “…He’s a criminal. The VP of an outlaw biker gang and a very bad, bad man. But when my little sister leaves home and takes up with her much older biker boyfriend, for some reason this stranger makes me an offer I can’t refuse. He says that he’ll watch over her, that he’ll keep her safe. And despite who he is, what he is, he tells me that I can trust him…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL OR!! They have a 4 month deal going on right now!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Naked by Megan Hart <— ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS & AIMEE LOVED IT, TOO!
Aimee: This book was a good one!!!! Talk about angst and anxiety!😳 you basically have that till the end!!!
She meets a man at a party that was at her ex boyfriend’s house who came out to her as gay….. sooooo this was close to what I was looking for where the ending was a sort of hea, but it left you wanting more!!!
5** I want to say more but I don’t want to give spoilers!!!! To me it was that good!!!
- Mr Garcia by T.L. Swan <— AIMEE LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!
Aimee: I’m late to the bandwagon for this one!!!! OMG!!! Loved it!!! 5** will definitely be in my top 10. Mr. Garcia was full of ANGST!!! Yummy!!!
- Reckless by Lex Martin <— AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE!!
Aimee: First one from this author for me! I was pleasantly surprised and 4* worthy!!! She’s trying to get life back on track when her sister asked if she would help babysit the neighbors kids.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- State of Shock (First Family Series Book 4) by Marie Force | Dec 20, 2022
- Deception by K Webster | Dec 20, 2022
- The Crush by Lauren Blakely | Dec 23, 2022
- The Rocker Series: OtherWorld Collection by Terri Anne Browning | Dec 25, 2022
- A Bit of Holly Jolly (Holidaze in Salem Book 2) | by Kelly Elliott | Dec 25, 2022
- Scorch (Steel Brothers Saga Book 24) by Helen Hardt | Dec 27, 2022
- The Intern (The Dalton Family Book 4) by Marni Mann | Dec 27, 2022
- Ancient Vengeance (Ancients Rising Book 6) by Katie Reus | Dec 27, 2022
- Cinderella and the Duke by Lydia Drake | Dec 27, 2022
- Echoes from the Past (The Agency) by Alexandra Ivy | Dec 27, 2022
- Made For Me (Made For Series) by Natasha Madison | Dec 27, 2022
- The Valentine’s Hate: A Novel by Sidney Halston | Dec 27, 2022
- Timeless (Lark Cove Book 5) by Devney Perry | Dec 27, 2022
- Shadows of Light (The Shadow Realms, Book 6) by Brenda K. Davies | Dec 30, 2022
- Filthy Little Liars (Midnight Bites Book 3) by Yolanda Olson and Ally Vance | Dec 30, 2022
- The Midnight Queen (The Official Dark Prince Academy Book 1) by Helen Cooper | Dec 31, 2022
- Hard Tide (Blackstone House Romantic Suspense Book 2) by Elise Noble | Dec 31, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!