Happy 1st of JULY (and Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians)!! 😀 I have a nice list of book-goodies for us to play with over the weekend! Some tried-and-trues (like my beloved Travis there to the left) and some new ones (Tara Sivec just released one and the blurb had me snorting!!!). Plus, I included one that there is no way I can read it (even as awesome as it sounds). My poor heart will NOT be able to take it. Still… it’s perfect for the list.
Look what we found! (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Walking Disaster: A Novel (Beautiful Book 2) by Jamie McGuire <— TRAVIS!!!! THE LOVE OF MY BOOK-LIFE is super-bargain priced today!! (my Book Review)
- Shield My Heart (Heaven Hill Book 9) by Laramie Briscoe <— JUST WENT LIVE (biker book)!! And it CAN be read as a standalone. She was raised in the MC and now she needs them… “Having grown up under their protection, she’s finding it hard not to run to them with the problems she has now. One reckless night with her love of more than ten years resulted in one positive pregnancy test…“
- Blue by Seth King <— JUST WENT LIVE SETH KING ALERT!!! Or should we call him “tearjerker King”?
- The Firework Exploded (The Holidays #3) by Tara Sivec <— JUST WENT LIVE TARA SIVEC ALERT!! Omg it sounds hilarious and just in time for the 4th of July!!!!!!
- The Beach Bag Boxed Set: Seven Bestselling Authors! Seven Sizzling Summer Beach Reads! by A.L. Jackson, Alyssa Rose Ivy, Elizabeth O’Roark, Gretchen Galway, Kathryn Andrews, Natasha Boyd, Stacy Kestwick
- Landline: A Novel by Rainbow Rowell <— SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS AUTHOR ALERT! And the premise sounds AMAZING! It’s on sale!! 😀
bev: Landline the MCs are married. During a crisis point in their marriage she realizes that the phone in her childhood bedroom allows her to talk to her husband in the past. …It is a good read especially if you like the married couples books.
Sadie: you should check out Landline too. It was very good!
Amy: Don’t worry, I clicked Landline as soon as I saw the sale.
- Darker Water (Once and Forever Book 1) by Lauren Stewart <— SUPER-ANGST & WITTY DIALOGUE ALERT! So many here loved it! And guess what? Book #2 is coming out in just a few days!!!!! :D!!!!!!
bev: Darker Water had that great quick witted banter, love that. Wish more books had dialogue like that.
Anne: …it was Bev and I that loved Darker Water. Oh there’s angst you just wait
Cheryl: Finished Darker Water and I loved it. Full of angst; my only complaint is I felt the ending was rushed. I did read there will be a novella. 🙂
Anne: Cheryl so happy you liked Darker Water! I thought the ending was a little rushed too. Happy to know there’s going to be a novella 🙂
Lisa: Does anyone know when Lauren Stewart’s Virtually Impossible comes out….I thought it was due 2015? I read the first in this series Darker Waters ages ago and loved it.
Nancy: Darker Water by Lauren Stewart was one of my favorite books of 2015 and for a limited time it is 99 cents in advance of her new book Virtually Impossible (Once and Forever Book 2) which will be released July 5.
- ON AIR by Hadley Quinn <— RECENT RELEASE! SHE’S A MORNING RADIO SHOW HOST and he’s obsessed with her… “I was determined to find out who the voice belonged to no matter what it cost me. But in doing so… I may have made the biggest mistake of my life…
- Leo (Sign of Love) by Mia Sheridan <— MIA SHERIDAN SUPER-BARGAIN! Every book in the whole series (except for the latest release) is on sale! (here’s my Book Review of this one)
- Leo’s Chance (Sign of Love #2) by Mia Sheridan
- Stinger (Sign of Love, Scorpio) by Mia Sheridan (here’s my Book Review)
- Archer’s Voice (Sign of Love, Sagittarius) by Mia Sheridan <— ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS EVER! (here’s my Book Review)
- Becoming Calder (Aquarius) by Mia Sheridan <— part 1 of 2
- Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan <— part 2 of 2
- Kyland by Mia Sheridan (here’s my Book Review)
- Grayson’s Vow (Sign of Love) by Mia Sheridan
- Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan
- Trinity by M. Never <— JUST RELEASED STEAMY ROMANCE ALERT! “…they were alluring and irresistible. They were also the enemy. Their company wants to take the one thing that means anything to me. Now, I’m navigating a dicey path. Loving two men who can destroy me in a multitude of ways…”
- Better When It Hurts: A Stripped Standalone by Skye Warren <— FORBIDDEN LOVE WITH HER FOSTER BROTHER and it’s super-bargain priced! “Now he’s back. Tougher, harder, meaner. All of it aimed at me, because I was the one who sent him away. It’s payback time…”
- The Disappearing Girl by Heather Topham Wood <— Paula recommends this one! “By the way, a book I absolutely loved is currently free. It’s ‘the disappearing girl’ by Heather Topham Wood.”
- Lily and the Octopus by Steven Rowley <— TEARJERKER ALERT!!!!!! And there is no way I can read this. No way. But it sounds beautiful, but I can’t. Not this one.Just the blurb put a lump in my throat. Oh but I’m adding it anyway, ’cause of the awesome reviews, and it’s bargain priced today!
- Lucky Star: A Hollywood Love Story by Rebecca Norinne Caudill <— JUST WENT LIVE! BEST FRIEND BECOME LOVERS & HE BECOMES FAMOUS ALERT! “As the two struggle to overcome the guilt and uncertainty that comes with crossing the line from friends to lovers, their problems are compounded when Cameron is cast as the lead in a major Hollywood blockbuster. Now, instead of navigating the pitfalls of any brand new relationship, the couple is forced to endure the murky underbelly of Hollywood gossip and the stress and pressure that comes with being shoved into the spotlight.”
- Copping It Sweet by Anna Clifton <— HER BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER (A COP) IS BACK IN TOWN… “…none of that compares to the return home of Detective Sergeant Cooper Halligan, her best friend’s brother and the single biggest threat to the secret she’s guarded for years…”
- Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra <— SUPER-BARGAIN MEAN-GIRLS?? ALERT! This is a book that bev read recently (was on one of her lists) and she says:
“…these little ballerinas are intense. Three different povs. They all want to be to be THE top ballerina and take matters into there own hands.
On one hand it is fun/crazy on the other it kind of feeds into the whole girls can’t handle competition. The blurb calls it a mix between Black Swan & Pretty Little Liars so it is supposed to be that type of book, lol.”
- Purple Orchids (A Mitchell Sisters Novel) by Samantha Christy <— SOCCER PLAYER + ANGSTY-SOUNDING ALERT! Oh this sounds good!! And it’s super bargain priced today (Kindle Countdown deal), and it’s a standalone!
“Baylor didn’t know what true love was when she arrived on campus for freshman orientation. Enter bad boy soccer player, Gavin, who was all too happy to take her on that journey.
Everything was perfect . . . Until it wasn’t.
He didn’t realize what he lost. She didn’t know love could be so cruel.
One day . . . one moment . . . one letter. One lie.
That’s all it took to change the course of their lives.”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Moonshot by Alessandra Torre <— ALESSANDRA TORRE BASEBALL STAR ALERT!! One of my favorite authors and this one is finally up for preorder (and going LIVE in just a couple of days!!) WHOA. this blurb makes me go whaaaaaaaaa?!!!
“…A distraction who played like a God yet partied like a Devil.
I tried to stay away. I couldn’t.Then, the team started losing.Women started dying.
And everything in my perfect world broke apart.”
Hitched (Imperfect Love Book 1) by Kendall Ryan – July 5th 2016
- Devil and the Deep (The Deep Six) by Julie Ann Walker – July 5th 2016
- Until Death We Do Part by Sherrilyn Kenyon – July 5th 2016
- Bound Beneath His Pain: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel by Stacey Kennedy – July 5th 2016
- Paper and Fire: The Great Library by Rachel Caine – July 5th 2016
- Magic: A Novel by Danielle Steele – July 5th 2016
- Falling in Deeper: A Wicked Lovers Novel (Wicked Lovers Series Book 11) by Shayla Black – July 5th 2016
- Virtually Impossible (Once and Forever Book 2) by Lauren Stewart – July 5th 2016
- Vodka On The Rocks (The Uncertain Saints Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – July 6th 2016
- Shiny Broken Pieces: A Tiny Pretty Things Novel by Sona Charaipotra – July 12th 2016
- The Good Fight (Time Served) by Julianna Keyes (this is the author of “Undecided” that we loved so much!!) Speaking of “Undecided” <— I’m just going to leave this here… 😉 *snort* and here’s my Book Review.
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)