…We both agreed to check our bags at the door and put our future hopes and aspirations on the table. It worked.
I fell in love with his no holds barred attitude, sexy smirk, and undeniably good heart . . . and for a while we forgot about our baggage. We happily tripped over it to get to the other, neither of us willing to show the contents of our pasts in the off chance it could ruin us.
We built our love on a foundation of gray. It was life in black and white that threatened to tear us apart…”
Friday the 13th!!! Holy moly this should be a scary Friday Finds post BUT IT IS NOT!!! 😉 It would be fun to theme it since I love the scary ones, but I know my fellow readers (along with me) love the LOVE… so fiiiiiiiiiiine. I’ll spare ya. *snort* That said, we have some goodies for you (just went live, reader recommendations & bargain finds).
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- My Unexpected Love (The Beaumont Series – Next Generation Book 2) by Heidi McLaughlin <— HEIDI MCLAUGHLIN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! BEST FRIENDS & TRAGEDY… “…From the moment Elle James met Ben Miller they’ve been best friends. Everything they did, they did it together, from late night study sessions, family vacations, throwing bottles off the water tower, going to prom and finally moving to California for college. However, after the almost tragic accident where she nearly lost her twin sister, Elle’s life hasn’t been the same, and neither has her relationship with Ben. One fateful decision changes the scope of Ben and Elle’s relationship...”
- Rebel Heir: Book One (The Rush Series) by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward <— WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!!
Marion: Rebel Heir by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward is sooooo good can’t wait for the next book. This writing duo rocks! … I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to see where this story goes!
Amanda: I would literally pay them $100 for the second book right now lol.
- His Dark Game: The Complete Games Duet by C.D. Reiss <— LIVE!! CD REISS ALERT!!! Duet bundle 😉 HIS WIFE WANTS TO LEAVE HIM… he has a proposition. 😉 “…She wants the business they built badly enough to go to the cottage for a month. Cut off ties to the world and do his bidding. She can submit to him with her body, but her heart will never yield. She thinks this is his pathetic attempt to repair their marriage. She’s wrong.“
- Wrapped In My Wife by Alexa Riley <— LIVE!!! ALEXA RILEY’S LATEST MARITAL BLISS ALERT!! SHE GETS A NEW JOB & HER HUSBAND IS JEALOUS… (but I think in a sweet-totally-in-love-with-her way) 😉 “…When Emily takes a job at the local library she’s not prepared for a creepy new boss. She misses her family, but she’s determined to make it work. But little does she know her husband is on the prowl, and nobody gets in the way of what still belongs to only him...”
- Love Notes by Michelle Windsor <— LIVE!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! “...After a perfect summer of endless sunny days falling in love, Justin leaves to pursue his dream of becoming a successful song writer. Promises are made to reunite, but when Sydney discovers he’s taken something precious from her, all trust is shattered and love is lost. Sydney seeks him out four years later with shocking news, altering both of their lives forever...”
- Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore <— L.A. FIORE’S LATEST & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! Cheryl was into it!
Cheryl: Just finished Our Unscripted Story. I forget who said the blurb sounds great … but you were so right! I loved it. The story followed the MC’s who met as teens. There was such angst wondering if they would end up together and along with that I also had such foreboding that something really bad was going to happen. I think it was the cover that started that thought. I was really hoping it wasn’t going to be one of “those” books. You know the one’s Amy and Maryse love. I’m back and forth between 4.5-5 stars. Couple things were a bit of a stretch for me.
- STAR (A 44 Chapters Novel) by B.B. Easton <— REAL LIFE ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT!! B.B. EASTON’S LATEST IS LIVE!! So many of my book-buds are IN LOVE with this series!!! “...he showered her with tenderness, took her places she’d never been before, and showed her the type of all-consuming love she’d thought only existed in fairy tales. But, like any good fairy tale, BB’s road to happily ever after was paved with challenges, and right when she least expected it…it forked.In 1999, Brooke “BB” Bradley met her Prince Charming. In 2000, she met her soul mate…” (P.S. Here’s the whole series)
- The Biker’s Baby by Sam Crescent <— LIVE!! STEAMY THREESOME ALERT!! “...John cannot have kids, can’t give his wife the baby she so desperately craves. But his best friend Gunner can. There’s only one solution, and that’s to get his friend to knock his wife up. Seeing a chance to be with Scarlett, Gunner agrees, but only if they don’t tell her their motives…“
- Benching Brady (The Perfect Game Series) by Samantha Christy <— LIVE!! BASEBALL PLAYER ALERT!! “...life throws me a curveball. And I may never play the game I love again. Then I meet her. She represents everything I’ve lost…“
- Emerald (Red Hot Love Series Book 2) by Elle Casey <— LIVE!! ELLE CASEY ALERT!! Her father was a famous rock star… and then she meets another one… “…When she found out her father was a member of the legendary rock group Red Hot, sensitive Em was determined to carry on as normal—she had no interest in finding out more about her dad or leaving her quiet sanctuary in Maine. But while visiting Amber in New York, Em meets Sam, a tortured, sexy, and utterly unsuitable musician. Sam and Em are used to life behind the scenes but their undeniable attraction is about to put them right in the spotlight. When Sam reveals a shocking secret about his past, Emerald has to make a choice...”
- Bound by Ravage: A Taste of the Ravage MC by Michelle Ryan <— BIKER BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! “Included are four full length novels from the Ravage MC Series. Two from the original Ravage MC Series and 2 from the second generation Ravage MC Bound Series.”
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren <— FEEDBACK ON THIS ONE TOO!!
Marion: I think this is the best book I’ve read so far this year. Certainly the best book this writing duo has written and they have certainly come out with some good ones. Love it!
- The Men of Laguna by Kim Carr <— KIM KARR SERIES BUNDLE!!! “Filled with hot and humorous moments, you won’t want to miss this complete series! ** This box set contains No Pants Required, Bedwrecker, and Hollywood Prince. **”
- Nectar: The Complete Trilogy (Books 1, 2, 3) by D.D. Prince <— PARANORMAL FANS!!! Robin says this is the BEST VAMPIRE SERIES she ever read!
Robin C: Hello, I am a avid reader living North of Seattle and stumbled across the BEST vampire series that I have ever read. I found it because Book One is free and when I started it, I could not put it down. It takes the “normal” vampire lore and adds some twists that make it so original. I know you are always looking for new and fresh ideas to share so I wanted to share my find. I have started following this Canadian author and have now read every book she has written. DD Prince- The Nectar Trilogy. Have a good day. Robin
- Finding Mr. Wrong (The Mr. Wrong Series Book 1) by A/M. Madden & Joanne Schwehm <— HE SIGNS UP FOR 6 WEEKS ON AN ISLAND ALONE WITH A STRANGER… And it’s super-bargain priced today!
Jessica: This book was super cute and fun!
S.E. Hall: Jessica right??? His answers in speed dating I’d have picked him too
Jessica: I died laughing from those.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline <— Kooloo LOVED EVERY SINGLE VERSION of this!
Kooloo: gahhhh I can’t gush enough of about RPO peeps. I have never given 5 STARS to ALL THREE: Book, Audiobook, Movie. It’s like the Trinity or something or is it the Bermuda Triangle, no no the Last Unicorn??? Bahhh You know what I mean
PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! )
- Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely – April 16th 2018
- Chaser: A Dive Bar Novel by Kylie Scott – April 17th 2018
- The Pecker Briefs: Ford and Viveka’s Story (The Legal Affairs Series Book 7) by Sawyer Bennett – April 17th 2018
- Save Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 4) by Tiffany Snow – April 17th 2018
- Too Much Information (Awkward Love Book 3) by Missy Johnson – April 18th 2018
- Misadventures with the Boss by Kendall Ryan – April 24th 2017
- Savor You: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby – April 24th 2017
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).