Happy Friday everyone!! I’ve finished my beloved angsty, super-love triangle delight and my review for book two will be going up today 😀 I 5-starred it too. It was AH-MAAZING!!!!!
And then I’m immediately jumping into a book on this very list below. YAY ME!!! 😀 In the meantime…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- One Good Man: a novella by Emma Scott <— LIVE!!! EMMA SCOTT ALERT! She’s a journalist during the Vietnam War & he is a famous soccer star… “...Janey is reluctant to leave the Big Story that is Vietnam, but vows to prove herself. Much to her dismay, her first assignment is to interview the hotshot star forward of a local soccer team. Janey is sure Adrien Rousseau is going to be like every other playboy jock she’s ever dealt with, but quickly learns there is much more to Adrien than meets the eye. The mysterious, sexy footballer just might be the biggest story of Janey’s life...”
Shawn: Cool! I was born 1970… in Okinawa because my dad was in the Vietnam war..will have to check this out!!
Amy: I live in Okinawa now
- Tempted (The Lottery Winners Book 2) by Elizabeth Lennox <— LIVE!!
- Second Chance by Jay Northcote <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! LIVE!!!
- SKINNY PANTS (The Happy Pants Cafe Series Book 3) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— LIVE!! THE HOT, HURT DOCTOR & THE NURSE… “NURSE MACIE FRANKLIN was always known as “the fat girl.” After decades of failed diets, she doesn’t dream of ever being anything but invisible to the opposite sex. One moment of weakness and two glasses of bubbly later, she’s in a steamy online chat with “Dr. J-Love” as the fake, size 8, bubbly Catrina. Their passionate conversation convinces her it’s time to make big life changes. But when she goes to see Dr. Reed, the new amazing surgeon everyone’s talking about, it’s Dr. J-Love! And he’s way hotter in person. They hit it off a second time as friends…“
- Mr. Right-Swipe by Ricki Schultz <— RECENT RELEASE & it’s super-bargain priced today (Kindle Daily Deal)!! She’s an elementary school teacher, and she “right-swipes” the new substitute teacher… 😉 “…when her best friends stage an intervention, Rae is forced to give in. After all, they’ve hatched a plan to help her find love the 21st century way: online. She’s skeptical of this electronic chlamydia catcher, but she’s out to prove she hasn’t been too picky with men. However, when a familiar fella’s profile pops up–the dangerously hot substitute teacher from work–Rae swipes herself right into a new problem…”
Lisa: One Click!!!!!!
- Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas <— FORBIDDEN LOVE RECENT RELEASE, EXCELLENT FEEDBACK, MY NEXT READ & JEN C & Kandace are LOVING IT, TOO!!
Jen C: Eeeee, had to immediately 1-click and start Birthday Girl and am absolutely LOVING IT. Boohoo for work, really struggling to put it down!
Kandace: I really loved it. It was a slow burn. He was all MAN! I thought it would be more dark and forbidden. It was pretty romantic. You could feel them falling for each other.
Carina: Sooooo goood.
Kostantina: Omg I stayed up all night reading birthday girl too !!! Gahhhh Let’s just say I was so book hungover that I had to wing my lesson plans haha my students got a nice “ study hall” today !!
Aimee: I stayed up to read birthday girl last night. Another 5 star!! Major book hangover what to read next???
Nicole: Birthday Girl was AMAZE! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. Pike please!!!
- The Hardest Fall by Ella Maise <— LIVE!!! ALMOST NFL STAR & HE LIKES HER ONLY AS A BEST FRIEND… “…He was the star wide receiver of the football team, one of the few players expected to make it into the NFL, and I ended up seeing him all over campus. I might have also propositioned him, run away from him, attacked him with a cooking utensil…and…uh, maybe I shouldn’t tell you all of it. It’s pretty normal stuff, things you’d expect…from me. Eventually, the time came when I couldn’t hide anymore—not that he’d have let me even if I tried. Before now, he never knew I was secretly watching him. Now that we see each other every day, he knows when I have a hard time looking away. It doesn’t help that I’m not the most subtle person in the world either...”
- Finn (The Murphy Boys Book 2) by Holly C. Webb <— LIVE!! STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!!! “...She was broken, but there was a beauty within her that Finn had never seen before, and for the first time, he believed he had found the one person that truly understood him. The only problem was, Emmy was his student and it was against the rules for them to be together. Finn was determined to keep Emmy at a safe distance, but the more he got to know her, the harder he found it to play by the rules…“
- Sex Says by Max Monroe <— MAX MONROE SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY!! Kat found it for us She has a relationship column… “…She’s a pro at advising others on their love lives, but if there’s one thing she isn’t in the market for, it’s love. Reed Luca is a wanderer and a jack of all trades. He doesn’t believe happiness comes from a nine to five job, or that success is delivered through a paycheck. But opportunity often finds its way to those who aren’t looking. When Reed signs up to write an anti-Sex Says relationship column, the result is all out war...”
- Double Score by K.L. Grayson <— Cheryl found us some “sexy” times (er… at least I think… form all of her winking). 😉 LOL!
Cheryl: if you want something fun, lighthearted and on the hawt side, you could read the novella Double Score. I thought it was a sports romance since the cover had a woman with a soccer ball, but I was WRONG. It’s about a woman and her relationship with her two best friends. *wink-wink* Somewhat implausible, but heh it was KU.
- I, Witness by Niki Mackay <— LIVE!! PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “...Six years ago, Kate Reynolds was found holding the body of her best friend; covered in blood, and clutching the knife that killed her. I plead guilty. Kate has been in prison ever since, but now her sentence is up. She is being released. But the truth is, I didn’t do it…“
- Rhyme: Steamy Rock N’ Roll Romance (Hard Rocked Series Book 1) by Lexy Timms <— LIVE!! THE JILTED GIRL & THE ROCK STAR IN A BAR ALERT!! “...Deciding to drown her sorrows at a local pub, Olivia is intent on forgetting about men altogether. Instead, she’s going to focus on her career, and if she plays her cards right, she might just make partner at her firm. It isn’t long before her plans are completely derailed by an irresistibly sexy stranger who guides her to a dark corner of the bar. This gorgeous alpha male isn’t your ordinary man. It’s Logan Graham, lead guitarist of the insanely popular Scottish rock band...”
- Without You (Survivor Series Book 2) by Emilia Finn <— LIVE!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…I thought I was saving everyone a lot of heart ache, and in exchange, I took all that ache on my own. I was supposed to be the hero, but instead I was the villain. He hates me with every fiber of his being… It’s been thirteen years since we last saw each other. It turns out ghosts can’t be buried.“
- Guilt: The shocking new thriller from the #1 bestseller that you need to read this year by Amanda Robson <— LIVE!!! PSCYH THRILLER ALERT!! “…Zara and Miranda have always supported each other. But then Zara meets Seb, and everything changes. Handsome, charismatic and dangerous, Seb threatens to tear the sisters’ lives apart – … As the sisters’ relationship is stretched to the brink, a traumatic incident in Seb’s past begins to rear its head and soon all three are locked in a psychological battle that will leave someone dead…”
- Cartel Queen (Almanza Crime Family Duet Book 2) by Chelsea Camaron <— LIVE!!! NOT A STANDALONE!!! (read this one first: Cartel B!tch: Almanza Crime Family Duet) “…My situation made me his. He’ll never really have me. I’ll never let him hurt me again. That is … until he claims more than my house, my body, and my life. When Javier Almanza claims my heart, I’m no longer his cartel bitch. No, I am the queen…”
- Because I Love You: A Brother’s Best Friend Secret Baby Romance by Amy Brent <— LIVE!! “Two years ago, he took my innocence and ran, Luckily for me, he’s a slow runner. He doesn’t know that he gave me the most beautiful gift in the world – my son. I’m going to give him a gift too – revenge! And if he’s thinking he can get me and my son… Well, he can go take a walk!”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! )
- Forbidden (House of Sin Book 1) by Elizabeth Naughton – April 24th 2018
- Misadventures with the Boss by Kendall Ryan – April 24th 2018
- Savor You: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby – April 24th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).