YAY!!!! FRIDAYYYYYYY. READING ALL WEEKEND DAY!!!! I have TWO on my reading roster (one that isn’t even released yet, but I LOVE this author, and I can’t wait to dive in. I have NO clue what it’s about, and I want to be surprised, and this author tends to go “there” in the jaw-dropping ways that I love. YAY ME!!! I’ll let you guys know, soon. 😉
The other one… well…. depending on how this “ARC” turns out, my other choice might switch, if I need a genre change, but I’m thinking The Last Girl (The Dominion Trilogy Book 1) – post apocalyptic, The Widow (psych thriller!), The Fireman: A Novel (horror – and bargain priced today) OR Heat Wave (forbidden romance!! P.S. It’s still super-bargain priced!). Yeah. I have so many awesome choices.
Okay so tell me what you’re reading (now… or next). :D!!!
And… take a look at what we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Oh, My Dragon (The I Like Big Dragons Series Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!!! LANI LYNN VALE TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!! I think each can be read as a standalone (appear to be about different couples). He’s a super-reclusive dragon softer that wants nothing to do with anyone… “That is until Wink unwittingly walks into his life, completely unaware that she’s stepped straight into the dragon’s den. Wink is just trying to get home after a long day of work. Her plans for the evening do not include stumbling upon a man with blood on his hands hovering over a dead woman in her hallway. There are three things that someone in Wink’s position should’ve done in that instance...”
- Sweeter Than Ever: The Sullivans (Honeymoon Novella) (Kindle Single) by Bella Andre <— LIVE!!! BELLA ANDRE ALERT!!
- The Banker (Modern Love Book 3) by Piper Rayne <— LIVE!!! SHE NEEDS HER BROTHER’S FRIEND ALERT! “Using my stealthy P.I. moves, I narrowed my search to a time and place where I knew I could find him. It was completely innocent. A chance meeting that would give me the opportunity to pitch my business...”
- HICKEY by Cora Brent <— LIVE!! CORA BRENT ALERT!!!! She married her high school sweet heart and it all fell apart…”Seven years later and without warning, Branson Hickey is back in my life. Many things have changed and a few things haven’t. I still want him. I still can’t stand him…”
Kathy P: Cora Brent who wrote the Gentry Boys Series has a new book out called Hickey ( a second chance romance). I loved the Gentry boys so I picked this up right away. It is available on KU.
Fabi: I truly love Cora Brent’s writing. It flows right through me. Immediately grabbing me and throwing me into whatever story she is weaving.
- Puck: Alpha One Security Book 4 by Jasinda Wilder <— LIVE!! JASINDA WILDER ALERT!!! “…I tried to convince her, and myself, that Puck Lawson wasn’t my type. She just laughed. “Honey, Puck isn’t anyone’s type,” she told me. “You don’t go looking for guys like Puck. They find you, and somehow, you’re never quite able to walk away after that...”
- Always: Two Hearts, One Soul Duet: Book One by London Saint James <— LIVE!!! THE NIGHT BEFORE HER MARRIAGE SHATTERED HER ALERT!! “...the night before they were to be married, the fairytale shattered. Thirteen years later Winter is pulled out of her seclusion only to have a painful past confront her, and when it does, she’s left questioning reality...”
- Feyness (The Red Order Book 1) by E.S. Carter <— DARK READ that was on a recent release list and Tessa couldn’t put it down!
Tessa: Alright, finished Feyness last night. I honestly didn’t want to put it down. It’s dark. And there are no fae involved. That said, I loved the story. The details were brutal, but what made me love it the most I can’t say because… spoiler. Yeah. So… Very light on the PNR aspect. It wasn’t acted upon, just random observations that didn’t really affect anything. I think it could have been used far more.
- Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram <— FAMOUS ACTOR & A BLOGGER ALERT!!! This one was a recent reader question and it sounded SO good! And now it’s super-bargain priced!! 😀 P.S. Book #2 is coming out in just a few days!!!
barby: I also love Cinder and Ella so much. The plot was just wonderful. Found myself identifying with the characters. I laughed with them and cried with them through out the story. Kudos to Kelly Oram.
Kylie: I love Cinder and Ella by Kelly Oram!
- Royal Scandal: A Royals in Exile Novel by Marquita Valentine <— FAKE MARRIAGE WITH A SECRET PRINCE ALERT!!! And it’s super-bargain priced today! “…when her best friend and secret crush reveals that he’s a flesh-and-blood prince, she doesn’t know what to think. Still, she’ll do anything for Colin, including becoming his wife–in name only, of course...”
- His Dirty Little Secret by Terri Anne Browning <— LIVE!!! HE’S SOMEWHAT FORBIDDEN ALERT!!! “I was simply his dirty little secret. He couldn’t, no wouldn’t risk telling his best friend – my brother – about us. So, I kept quiet. Blinded by love and bound by my own desires, I allowed it all. I didn’t tell a single soul about my time with Sawyer, not my brother, not my closest friends. Not then, and especially not now. How can I? My best friend is his ex-wife...”
- Ripple Effect: Episode Four (A Dark Hitman Erotic Romance Book 4) by Keri Lake <— LIVE!!! KERI LAKE ALERT!! The author says:
“In a nutshell, it’s about a ruthless killer who takes in a drug-addicted 18-year-old on the run from some dangerous men.”
- Almost Heaven: A Novel (The Sequels series Book 3) by Judith McNaught <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE FANS!! Look what’s bargain priced! “…her reputation is shattered when she is discovered in the arms of Ian Thornton, a notorious gambler and social outcast. A dangerously handsome man of secret wealth and mysterious lineage, Ian’s interest in Elizabeth may not be all that it seems. His voyage to her heart is fraught with intrigue, scandal, and a venomous revenge…“
- Dark Terror (Spirit Wild Book 5) by Kate Douglas <— LIVE!! KATE DOUGLAS ALERT!! “Before she was rescued from a human trafficking ring by the Chanku, Mary Ryder had lived a tortured life as a sex slave and prostitute, and the emotional scars of that time still haunt her. Through the patient strength and genuine devotion of Jack Temple, Mary is slowly learning to open herself to the possibility of uncorrupted love and passion in his arms. But before the two can explore their newfound connection and dream of life as a mated pair, they must face a dark menace threatening all Chanku…”
- Fallen From Grace by Laura Leone <— HER MALE ESCORT NEIGHBOR ALERT!!! But she doesn’t KNOW that’s what he does… and bev recommends it!
bev: I see one I really liked that doesn’t get mentioned much. It’s a bit older, and been a while since I read it, but Fallen from Grace by Laura Leone.
Maryse: Oh I read Fallen From Grace SO many years ago!! He was he male escort neighbor right? That one was good!!
- Fighting for Love: A Boston Love Novel by Kelly Elliott <— LIVE!!! KELLY ELLIOTT’S LATEST and it sounds GREAT and he’s kind of off limits… “Rory Adams is fresh out of law school and looking to make a name for herself at her mother’s firm. She doesn’t have time for silly games anymore. But when she catches the eye of a dashing fireman who makes her body tingle from across the room, something instantly ignites between them. The only problem? Her father is Finn’s boss…“
- Stripped Bare: A Vegas Billionaire Novel by Heidi McLaughlin <– RECENT RELEASE BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Bianca LOVED it!
Bianca: Omg Maryse you need to read this book!! I loved it, it gave me the feels the whole way through and Finn was just hot AF!! I vacuumed then I was about to mop and thought ‘hhhmmm the kids will wake from their nap soon….mop or read?’ Of course the answer is always read!!
- The Chosen: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD ALERT!!! And we already have feedback! Kristy Lynn LOVED it!
Kristy Lynn: Just finished The Chosen, and immediately started crying. I don’t know what it is about her writing but Everytime I finish one of the BDB novels I feel like my best friend is going away for a year. I’m glad she started the legacy series because I can’t wait another year for more. Beautiful writing as always.
- Burn for Me: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews <— ILONA ANDREWS ALERT!! HOLY MOLY look at all the reviews for this one!! SO MANY reviews, and it’s almost a pure 5-star book! And it’s super bargain priced today…
bev: Burn for Me was so good and made me kick myself for waiting so long to read Ilona Andrews.
Michelle: Bev, I love Burn for Me…I knew I would but it’s even better than I thought it would be. The worlds that she can build are just awesome and I’m glad to find another strong series besides Kate Daniels where I can get my fix!
Tessa: Burn for Me was so good! They could write a limerick and I’d want to read it! I did like Eleanor and Park. It was super sweet, though I want more. 🙂
Young: I just finished Burn for me by Ilona Andrrew. SO GOOD!! Tessa and others for the recommendation!
Niki: Burn for me by Ilona Andrews… Such a good book if you haven’t read it!!!
- Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party Book 2) by Rochelle Paige <— LIVE!!! HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!! “When he finally sees her again at a friend’s bachelorette party, he’s ready to do what it takes to keep her right where she belongs… by his side…”
- Bang Gang by Jade West <— DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS TITLE… and cover . 😉 ‘Cause there is another HUGE vote for this one!!
Janet: thank you Fabi for Jade West’s ‘Bang Gang’. I stayed up all night to finish it. Yes, very, very raunchy, but also the tender story of a split, working-class British family. There’s a hilarious little daughter, grandma, best friends and, of course, a flawed handsome hero and sparky heroine who get together too young and can’t survive the babies, the hard work and the tiredness. Quite a tear jerker with an array of characters to love and hate!
- Until I Fall by Claudia Burgoa <— LIVE!! AN ER DOCTOR & A SECURITY OFFICER ALERT!! “…As a private security officer, Anderson Hawkins puts everyone’s life before his own. With his mother fighting for her life in the hospital, Anderson is hellbent on finding a way to save her. On the plus side, he gets to spend his time with a sexy and fiery ER doctor who would do anything for his mother...”
- The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract Series Book 1) by Rachel Higgingson <— MY FAVORITE back on the list ’cause we have a few more that loved it like I did!
Melinda: Maryse I really loved the book by Rachel Higginson ” The opposite of you”. Could not put it down…
Janet: Rachel Higginson’s ‘The Opposite of You’ – enough said, thanks for that one Maryse!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Mister Moneybags by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland – April 10th 2017
- Razr: A Demonica Underworld Novella by Larissa Ione – April 11th 2017
- Anchor Me (The Stark Trilogy Book 4) by J. Kenner – April 11th 2017
- Betrayers (The Devil’s Roses – Adult version Book 9) by Tara Brown – April 11th 2017
- Happily Ever After: (A Cinder & Ella Novel) by Kelly Oram – April 11th 2017
- Twist (Dive Bar) by Kylie Scott – April 11th 2017
- The Horse Dancer: A Novel by JoJo Moyes – April 11th 2017
- Turning Back (The Turning Series Book 2) by J.A. Huss – April 12th 2017
- Wild Whiskey Nights by Melissa Foster – April 12th 2017