I’m LATE!! I know. 😛 BUT!! I’ve found some awesome goodies already and today’s list is FULLY-loaded in awesome sounding books (both new releases that just went live AND plenty of tried-and-true reader recommendations).
AND! In my “list-building lateness” a few Friday Finds surprises just showed up and OMG!!!!!!
You’ll see… below. 😉
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Up in Smoke: A King Series Novel by T.M. Frazier <— LIVE!!! T.M FRAZIER’S LATEST!! “...I’m the best at what I do. Frankie Helburn is supposed to be an easy job. A means to flush her father out of hiding. Simple. Except there isn’t anything simple about Frankie or the secrets she’s keeping…”
- Once Upon a Wolf (The Wayward Wolves Series Book 1) by Rhys Ford <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “Gibson Keller’s days are fairly routine: wake up early, get some work done, drink lots of coffee, and take care of Ellis, his older brother, stuck in wolf form after coming home from the war. It’s a simple life made up of long runs on two legs—or four—and quiet evenings…. Until Ellis chases a handsome man off a cliff and into the frozen waters beside their cabin, changing Gibson’s life forever…“
- The Cold Light of Dawn: The King’s Greatest Enemy #4 by Anna Belfrage <— LIVE!! MEDIEVAL M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Second Wind by Aimee Nicole Walker <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “...After an amicable divorce, Lincoln Huxley is ready to embrace the sexuality he repressed for more than two decades. Rush Holden is no longer willing to settle for closeted men or those who don’t share his dreams of marriage and fatherhood…”
- Big Badd Wolf (The Badd Brothers Book 7) by Jasinda Wilder <— LIVE!!! JASINDA WILDER ALERT!! SHE’S A VAGABOND & HE SAVED HER LIFE... “Lucian Badd saved my life. He jumped into the freezing water of the Ketchikan harbor after I fell in. He took me to his room, stripped my wet clothes off, and wrapped me in a warm blanket. That should have been it. I should have hit the road as soon as I could, because I’m a vagabond, a drifter. A homeless orphan with no family and no future except what I create for myself. Which is why getting tangled up with a guy—no matter how tall, dark, quiet, and sexy he may be—is a really terrible idea...”
- The Opposite of You: An Opposites Attract Novel by Rachel Higginson <— ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES IS TODAY’S KINDLE COUNTDOWN DEAL!!! P.S. Here is my review ➔ Book Review – The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson
Sharon: I am so glad I picked back up The Opposite of You! It was such a slow burn, but it wouldn’t have worked any other way. Killian was the perfect amount of broody male without being over the top. I liked how he made his way into Vera’s heart. Its definitely a series I will follow now.
- Layla Steps Up by Charlaine Harris <— LIVE!!!! CHARLAINE HARRIS ALERT!! YES… apparently THE Charlaine Harris!!!!!!! She’s not coming into her vampire-ness… “...Layla LaRue LeMay suspects there’s a lot she doesn’t know about her new life…well, death. It’s been a year since Layla became a vampire and she still hasn’t tapped into the raw power of her transformation. It’s a point of contention with some of the other, older vampire dancers at Blue Moon Entertainment. But there’s only one vampire’s opinion that matters… Sean O’Rourke, Layla’s maker, protector, husband, and dance partner suddenly seems to be keeping secrets about her true nature…and their future as a couple...”
- 69 Million Things I Hate About You (Winning The Billionaire) by Kira Archer <— RECENT READER QUESTION & THE ANSWER COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Christine: 69 Million Things I Hate About You by Kira Archer!! I wholeheartedly recommend this read!
Jen C: Enjoyed that one!
- Deliverance (NYC Doms Book 1) by Jane Henry <— LIVE!!! A SINGLE MOM & A DOM... “...As a single mom to a child with special needs, Diana McAdams does things her way. She’s in control and doesn’t have time for love. Happily-ever-afters aren’t for her. Then she meets the man who demands her submission…“
- The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon <— READ IT ALL NIGHT BOOK ZOMBIE ALERT!!! AMY HARMON’S LATEST HUGE HIT & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Jen: I finished the Smallest Part already and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! You get to see Moses again! Amy Harmon has an amazing way of sucking in so bad you get no sleep because you have to know what happened and go to work like a zombie the next day. Today I’m a zombie. I loved the book! Totally worth it!
Lisa: I am loving The Smallest Part so far. It is a touch of paranormal I guess you’d say (although I don’t really think of it that way), a harkening to The Law of Moses (which I haven’t read), and it’s just so perfectly Amy Harmon all the way!!!
Kim: Amy Harmon’s The Smallest Part was absolutely phenomenal. Intricate tale of 3 life long friends that had me completely invested in characters. Highly recommend
- The Law of Moses & The Song of David (The Law of Moses Book 2) by Amy Harmon <— SPEAKING OF AMY HARMON… 😉
- Derailed (An Off Track Records Novel) by Kacey Shea <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! “...She’s the only thing he’s ever wanted and couldn’t have. Not only is she his new roommate, but her boyfriend is the newest addition to the band. She’s more than off limits, she’s a temptress with her unaltered beauty and gentle spirit…“
- Just Say (Hell) No (Escape to New Zealand Book 11) by Rosalind James <— LIVE!! RUGBY STAR ALERT!! “...It’s not easy for a rugby flanker who’s played 13 bruising seasons to make it to age 32 at the top of his game, but he’s done it. Next year is the Rugby World Cup, and he’ll do whatever it takes to be on the field in the black jersey when the anthems are sung...”
- Devil in Spring: The Ravenels, Book 3 by Lisa Kleypas <— LISA KLEYPAS ALERT!! One of Jan’s BEST of 2017!!!
Jan: Lisa Kleypas’ beautiful HR, (and her most recent), Devil In Spring, …This was my fav HR read of 2017, and that’s sayin’ sumthin’, cos I read a LOT of them LOL. A sweetly naive young woman who has led a sheltered life till now, and how she falls in love with a more experienced but loving, sexy and tender man who thought he wasn’t ready for actual true love. But he can’t stop himself from falling……and once he’s in, he’s all in! *happy sigh*
A new Kleypas is out on Feb 27th. Hello Stranger: The Ravenels, Book 4, about a pioneering woman doctor and her romance with a spy. Oooh! CAN’T WAIT!! *squeeeeeeeee*
- Sinister Summer: A Ghost Story Romance & Mystery (Wicks Hollow Book 1) by Colleen Gleason <— LIVE!! SHE INHERITS HER AUNT’S HOUSE & HE’S HER NEW NEIGHBOR… “…Diana takes a much-needed vacation in the cozy little town. But when the lake house becomes the scene of multiple break-ins and other unsettling events, Diana begins to suspect Aunt Jean’s death was not as innocent as it seems. And then there’s Ethan Murphy, the sexy college professor who lives next door… He appears to know a lot more about Aunt Jean than he should, and Diana doesn’t trust him…”
- The Solitude of Passion by Addison Moore <— SUPERRRRRR ANGSTY ALERT!!!!! Looks like this one freaked a few of us out! 😉
Lisa: So, I managed to finish Solitude of Passion (OMG the angst!!!)…
Pamela: Solitude of Passion by Addison Moore was amazing! After months I still think about it.
Maria: Absolutely loved it!!!!
Sasha: …grab some tissues and get ready to ugly-cry all over the place. Addison Moore’s The Solitude of Passion has a love triangle that truly tears you apart…GAhhhhhhhhhhhh
- The Silver Cage by Anonymous <— LISA IS FEELING STABBY OVER THIS ONE!
Lisa: …and The Silver Cage (I’m still all stabby about it – but it was so fantastic!!!!)
- Sinister Secrets: A Ghost Story Romance & Mystery (Wicks Hollow Book 2) by Colleen Gleason <— LIVE!! PART 2!
- Knight Nostalgia: A Knights of the Board Room Anthology by Joey W. Hill <— LIVE!! JOEY W. HILL ALERT!! “A whole new anthology featuring the beloved Knights of the Board Room characters…“
- Just an Illusion – Unplugged (The Illusion Series Book 4) by D. Kelly <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! BUT!!! The author says: “*Just an Illusion – Unplugged is book four in The Illusion Series. If you have not read Side A, The B Side, or EP, please turn around and go back to Side A. Trust me, you want to read this series the way it was intended – in order.*”
- Deep in Your Veins series by Suzanne Wright <— TESSA JUST BINGED ON THE WHOLE SERIES!!
Tessa: I just binged on a series that I was utterly consumed by, Deep in Your Veins series by Suzanne Wright. Sooooooo much better than expected. I was looking for something fun to laugh and enjoy and instead I got something with extreme substance that had me rooting for the characters and grinning HUGE in the end. I still have the two secondary character’s books to read, but those first three… SO GOOD.
- For Always: A Donovan Friends Novel by A.C. Arthur <— LIVE!! HE’S GOING BACK HOME… “…Fitness guru, Tyler West’s life comes crashing to a halt with the news of his parents’ death. Now, he’ll be reunited with his brother on his family’s land as they debate the fate of the ranch. And when the charming interior designer arrives to update the home before sale, the former stress of returning to his hometown takes a back seat to the passion he finds in her arms…“
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir <— TASHA 5-STAR LOVED IT SO MUCH, SHE SKIPPED TO THE END IN HER PANIC!!!
Tasha: Ahh!! An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir… I bought this one this year at full price, have read halfway through and it’s a 5 star for sure (I skipped to the end cuz I had no time to keep going and I HAD to know what was gonna happen, lol). I will finish soon. There’s another after and I think the third will be coming out. Up there with Sarah J Maas for me.
- Sordid: A Novel by Ava Harrison <— HE LEFT HER DEVASTATED!! “…as quickly as he’s there, he’s gone. Leaving me confused. Devastated. I hope I’ll never see him again… Then I do. He’s my new boss…”
- The Idea of You: A Novel by Robinne Lee <— THE PERFECT COUGAR/ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT!! AND IT’S BACK ON THE LIST ’cause now author Sofia Grey LOVED it!!
Sofia Grey: Maryse I’m reading The Idea of You by Robinne Lee, recommended by some of your group. OMG the feels!! I’ve only a couple of chapters to go, and I’m scared to read on. I’m so worried that it can’t possibly have a happy ending, but it’s so beautiful. The perfect cougar / rock star romance
- The Worst Best Man by Lucy Score <— LAUGH-OUT-LOUD & SNORT FUNNY!!! Caroline found us this one!
Caroline: I just finished reading Lucy Score’s new book, The Worst Best Man which just came out last week. It is a laugh out loud, snort, cry, cannot put down, story! Thought I would pass it along if someone is looking for a mid-week laugh packed with a really wonderful “H” and “h.”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! )
- Secret Lucidity: A forbidden romance stand-alone by E.K. Blair – February 26th 2018
- Blood Type by K.A. Linde – February 27th 2018
- Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan – February 27th 2018
- At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club) by Tara Sivec – February 27th 2018
- Charming Hannah (The Big Sky Series Book 1) by Kristen Proby – February 27th 2018
- Hello Stranger: The Ravenels, Book 4 by Lisa Kleypas – February 27th 2018