Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations – February 16th 2018

by Maryse on February 16, 2018 · 60 comments

in eBook Deals

I’m LATE!! I know. :P BUT!! I’ve found some awesome goodies already and today’s list is FULLY-loaded in awesome sounding books (both new releases that just went live AND plenty of tried-and-true reader recommendations).

AND! In my “list-building lateness” a few Friday Finds surprises just showed up and OMG!!!!!!

You’ll see… below. ;)

• Up in Smoke: A King Series Novel by T.M. Frazier <— LIVE!!! T.M FRAZIER’S LATEST!! “...I’m the best at what I do. Frankie Helburn is supposed to be an easy job. A means to flush her father out of hiding. Simple. Except there isn’t anything simple about Frankie or the secrets she’s keeping…”
  • Once Upon a Wolf (The Wayward Wolves Series Book 1) by Rhys Ford <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!Gibson Keller’s days are fairly routine: wake up early, get some work done, drink lots of coffee, and take care of Ellis, his older brother, stuck in wolf form after coming home from the war. It’s a simple life made up of long runs on two legs—or four—and quiet evenings…. Until Ellis chases a handsome man off a cliff and into the frozen waters beside their cabin, changing Gibson’s life forever…
  • The Cold Light of Dawn: The King’s Greatest Enemy #4 by Anna Belfrage <— LIVE!! MEDIEVAL M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
  • Second Wind by Aimee Nicole Walker <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “...After an amicable divorce, Lincoln Huxley is ready to embrace the sexuality he repressed for more than two decades. Rush Holden is no longer willing to settle for closeted men or those who don’t share his dreams of marriage and fatherhood…”
  • Big Badd Wolf (The Badd Brothers Book 7) by Jasinda Wilder <— LIVE!!! JASINDA WILDER ALERT!! SHE’S A VAGABOND & HE SAVED HER LIFE... “Lucian Badd saved my life. He jumped into the freezing water of the Ketchikan harbor after I fell in. He took me to his room, stripped my wet clothes off, and wrapped me in a warm blanket. That should have been it. I should have hit the road as soon as I could, because I’m a vagabond, a drifter. A homeless orphan with no family and no future except what I create for myself. Which is why getting tangled up with a guy—no matter how tall, dark, quiet, and sexy he may be—is a really terrible idea...”
  • The Opposite of You: An Opposites Attract Novel by Rachel Higginson <— ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES IS TODAY’S KINDLE COUNTDOWN DEAL!!! P.S. Here is my review ➔ Book Review – The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson
Sharon: I am so glad I picked back up The Opposite of You! It was such a slow burn, but it wouldn’t have worked any other way. Killian was the perfect amount of broody male without being over the top. I liked how he made his way into Vera’s heart. Its definitely a series I will follow now.
  • Layla Steps Up by Charlaine Harris <— LIVE!!!! CHARLAINE HARRIS ALERT!! YES… apparently THE Charlaine Harris!!!!!!! She’s not coming into her vampire-ness… “...Layla LaRue LeMay suspects there’s a lot she doesn’t know about her new life…well, death. It’s been a year since Layla became a vampire and she still hasn’t tapped into the raw power of her transformation. It’s a point of contention with some of the other, older vampire dancers at Blue Moon Entertainment. But there’s only one vampire’s opinion that matters… Sean O’Rourke, Layla’s maker, protector, husband, and dance partner suddenly seems to be keeping secrets about her true nature…and their future as a couple...”
  • 69 Million Things I Hate About You (Winning The Billionaire) by Kira Archer <— RECENT READER QUESTION & THE ANSWER COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Christine: 69 Million Things I Hate About You by Kira Archer!! I wholeheartedly recommend this read!

Jen C: Enjoyed that one!

• Deliverance (NYC Doms Book 1) by Jane Henry <— LIVE!!! A SINGLE MOM & A DOM... “...As a single mom to a child with special needs, Diana McAdams does things her way. She’s in control and doesn’t have time for love. Happily-ever-afters aren’t for her. Then she meets the man who demands her submission…

Jen: I finished the Smallest Part already and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! You get to see Moses again! Amy Harmon has an amazing way of sucking in so bad you get no sleep because you have to know what happened and go to work like a zombie the next day. Today I’m a zombie. I loved the book! Totally worth it!

Lisa: I am loving The Smallest Part so far. It is a touch of paranormal I guess you’d say (although I don’t really think of it that way), a harkening to The Law of Moses (which I haven’t read), and it’s just so perfectly Amy Harmon all the way!!!

Kim: Amy Harmon’s The Smallest Part was absolutely phenomenal. Intricate tale of 3 life long friends that had me completely invested in characters. Highly recommend

Jean: I LOVED The Law of Moses and The Song of David…. still remember them so clearly….. highly recommend! I wish I could speed read……
  • Derailed (An Off Track Records Novel) by Kacey Shea <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! “...She’s the only thing he’s ever wanted and couldn’t have. Not only is she his new roommate, but her boyfriend is the newest addition to the band. She’s more than off limits, she’s a temptress with her unaltered beauty and gentle spirit…
  • Just Say (Hell) No (Escape to New Zealand Book 11) by Rosalind James <— LIVE!! RUGBY STAR ALERT!! “...It’s not easy for a rugby flanker who’s played 13 bruising seasons to make it to age 32 at the top of his game, but he’s done it. Next year is the Rugby World Cup, and he’ll do whatever it takes to be on the field in the black jersey when the anthems are sung...”
  • Devil in Spring: The Ravenels, Book 3 by Lisa Kleypas <— LISA KLEYPAS ALERT!! One of Jan’s BEST of 2017!!!

Jan: Lisa Kleypas’ beautiful HR, (and her most recent), Devil In Spring, …This was my fav HR read of 2017, and that’s sayin’ sumthin’, cos I read a LOT of them LOL. A sweetly naive young woman who has led a sheltered life till now, and how she falls in love with a more experienced but loving, sexy and tender man who thought he wasn’t ready for actual true love. But he can’t stop himself from falling……and once he’s in, he’s all in! *happy sigh*

A new Kleypas is out on Feb 27th. Hello Stranger: The Ravenels, Book 4, about a pioneering woman doctor and her romance with a spy. Oooh! CAN’T WAIT!! *squeeeeeeeee*

• Sinister Summer: A Ghost Story Romance & Mystery (Wicks Hollow Book 1) by Colleen Gleason <— LIVE!! SHE INHERITS HER AUNT’S HOUSE & HE’S HER NEW NEIGHBOR… “…Diana takes a much-needed vacation in the cozy little town. But when the lake house becomes the scene of multiple break-ins and other unsettling events, Diana begins to suspect Aunt Jean’s death was not as innocent as it seems. And then there’s Ethan Murphy, the sexy college professor who lives next door… He appears to know a lot more about Aunt Jean than he should, and Diana doesn’t trust him…”
  • The Solitude of Passion by Addison Moore <— SUPERRRRRR ANGSTY ALERT!!!!! Looks like this one freaked a few of us out! ;)

Lisa: So, I managed to finish Solitude of Passion (OMG the angst!!!)…

Pamela: Solitude of Passion by Addison Moore was amazing! After months I still think about it.

Maria: Absolutely loved it!!!!

Sasha: …grab some tissues and get ready to ugly-cry all over the place. Addison Moore’s The Solitude of Passion has a love triangle that truly tears you apart…GAhhhhhhhhhhhh

• The Silver Cage by Anonymous <— LISA IS FEELING STABBY OVER THIS ONE!
Lisa: …and The Silver Cage (I’m still all stabby about it – but it was so fantastic!!!!)
Tessa: I just binged on a series that I was utterly consumed by, Deep in Your Veins series by Suzanne Wright. Sooooooo much better than expected. I was looking for something fun to laugh and enjoy and instead I got something with extreme substance that had me rooting for the characters and grinning HUGE in the end. I still have the two secondary character’s books to read, but those first three… SO GOOD.
  • For Always: A Donovan Friends Novel by A.C. Arthur <— LIVE!! HE’S GOING BACK HOME……Fitness guru, Tyler West’s life comes crashing to a halt with the news of his parents’ death. Now, he’ll be reunited with his brother on his family’s land as they debate the fate of the ranch. And when the charming interior designer arrives to update the home before sale, the former stress of returning to his hometown takes a back seat to the passion he finds in her arms…
  • An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir <— TASHA 5-STAR LOVED IT SO MUCH, SHE SKIPPED TO THE END IN HER PANIC!!!
Tasha: Ahh!! An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir… I bought this one this year at full price, have read halfway through and it’s a 5 star for sure (I skipped to the end cuz I had no time to keep going and I HAD to know what was gonna happen, lol). I will finish soon. There’s another after and I think the third will be coming out. Up there with Sarah J Maas for me.
  • Sordid: A Novel by Ava Harrison <— HE LEFT HER DEVASTATED!! “…as quickly as he’s there, he’s gone. Leaving me confused.  Devastated. I hope I’ll never see him again… Then I do. He’s my new boss…”
  • The Idea of You: A Novel by Robinne Lee <— THE PERFECT COUGAR/ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT!! AND IT’S BACK ON THE LIST ’cause now author Sofia Grey LOVED it!!
Sofia Grey: Maryse I’m reading The Idea of You by Robinne Lee, recommended by some of your group. OMG the feels!! I’ve only a couple of chapters to go, and I’m scared to read on. I’m so worried that it can’t possibly have a happy ending, but it’s so beautiful. The perfect cougar / rock star romance
  • The Worst Best Man by Lucy Score <— LAUGH-OUT-LOUD & SNORT FUNNY!!! Caroline found us this one!

Caroline: I just finished reading Lucy Score’s new book, The Worst Best Man which just came out last week. It is a laugh out loud, snort, cry, cannot put down, story! Thought I would pass it along if someone is looking for a mid-week laugh packed with a really wonderful “H” and “h.”

For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>

• AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!

PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! :D )

1. Secret Lucidity: A forbidden romance stand-alone  by E.K. Blair – February 26th 2018
  2. Blood Type by K.A. Linde – February 27th 2018
  3. Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan – February 27th 2018
  4. At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club) by Tara Sivec – February 27th 2018
  5. Charming Hannah (The Big Sky Series Book 1) by Kristen Proby – February 27th 2018
  6. Hello Stranger: The Ravenels, Book 4 by Lisa Kleypas – February 27th 2018

Tasha J February 16, 2018 at 4:27 PM

Aw, I hope you get well soon Maryse! My little one let me wear his sickness today too, bleh!! I hate sick season.

Theresa silverberg February 16, 2018 at 4:36 PM

K C Lynn has new series out 2/21 – staulking

Grey February 16, 2018 at 5:12 PM

happy winter break, friends!!! *tosses ALL of the glitter!*

Maryse February 16, 2018 at 5:14 PM

Thank you Tasha!!! Today I’m feeling better. I wanna snuggle in bed all night with my puppies and a book and sleepy-time tea, but I am much better. :)

Maryse February 16, 2018 at 5:15 PM

Theresa, is it up for preorder yet?

Maryse February 16, 2018 at 5:16 PM

Grey? What’s winter break?

*twirls in the glitter* :P

Nay February 16, 2018 at 5:55 PM

Glad you’re feeling better, Maryse!

Tabathia B February 16, 2018 at 6:12 PM

I am reading the deep in your veins series by suzanne wright also (currently on book 4) and I am loving it. I was already a big fan of her Dark In you series and if you haven’t read it yet (Tessa) it’s really good also. Her newest release Shiver which is contemporary is also a great read and loved the H (really alpha). I also read the smallest part after group recommendations and have so many mixed feelings on this book.

Tessa February 16, 2018 at 6:22 PM

*hands over chicken soup* To at least make everything feel emotionally better.

Ah, Grey, your school does Winter Break too? So does little dude’s. Maryse, winter break is basically a whole week off to celebrate President’s week. The first year they did it here, they called it president’s week, but then, they changed it. So now you get Holiday break, winter break, and spring break (which is no where near Easter this year).

Tessa February 16, 2018 at 7:07 PM

Tasha, the synopsis for Shiver was why I picked up this series. I honestly wasn’t expecting too much, but it was really well written and the characters felt fully fleshed. I originally just wanted to see if the writing was good enough to get Shiver later. Though, now Dark series will be next by her. :)

I’m reading Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. It’s enthralling, to say the least. My emotions are fully invested and I’ve already felt the need to punch someone multiple times. :)

Tessa February 16, 2018 at 7:07 PM

Tabathia, not Tasha***

Tasha J February 16, 2018 at 7:19 PM

We have winter break here too, I guess. It’s just president’s day week though. It’s sure not feeling like a break as my son’s so sick and I’m on day 1 of this special diet before my 3 hr glucose test Monday (crosses fingers, PLEASE don’t let me get sick too). Probably no reading time for me.

Amy February 16, 2018 at 8:38 PM

Holy moly…Secret Lucidity is SO FREAKING MINE.

That is all.

Now let the Friday night drinking commence.

Amy February 16, 2018 at 8:40 PM

Maryse…no biggie with the list going up later than usual. Better late than pregn…er, never. ;)

We’re spoiled anyway, LOL!

Theresa silverberg February 16, 2018 at 9:09 PM

Marsye, no thinking it willl be live release not sure

Maryse February 16, 2018 at 9:11 PM

Baaahahahahha Amy!!!!

I totally left myself open to that with my “I’m late” announcement. *snort*

Maryse February 16, 2018 at 9:12 PM

Do we go simple with tequila shots? I bet it would fix my aches and pains. Need the lemons/limes and salt though. ;)

Cheryl February 16, 2018 at 9:35 PM

Maryse, glad you’re feeling better!! :)

Kooloo, I have to get me some echinacea tincture. It’s been a rough school year.

Amy February 16, 2018 at 10:11 PM

Ooooooh straight tequila shots with lime and salt!! I lovvvvvvvve tequila. :P

And now I’m having Kellan/Keira flashbacks… *swoony sigh*

bev February 16, 2018 at 10:16 PM

*sprays lysol*

Nay February 16, 2018 at 10:20 PM

I can’t wait for Secret Lucidity–preordered it back in December.

The next KA Chaos book is up for preorder on Amazon! It’s Hound’s book and is being released 7/31/18!!

Has anyone read the new Chaos novella yet? I’ve seen mixed reviews.

Jan February 16, 2018 at 10:25 PM

Good to hear you’re feeling better Maryse. Gotta look after yourself. *gently hugs Maryse*

Anyone who thinks they *might* like to try a HR, just one-click on Devil In Spring right now while it’s at that bargain price. A beautiful book.

Although I hate the book title of Sordid, that cover model. Sheesh. Is it wrong that I wanna lick that book?

Jan February 16, 2018 at 10:26 PM

Nay I started reading the new Chaos novella but I’m struggling to get into it and have put it down again for now. KA seems to have lost her edge lately for me…… :/

Nay February 16, 2018 at 11:24 PM

Jan–I think that’s true for quite a few people. Major bummer. I wish SO badly that she’d add to the Rock Chick series. THAT would be awesome!

Grey February 17, 2018 at 12:02 PM

Oooh, are we spreading pregnancy rumors? *giggle* Not it, nose goes, knee it! Don’t ask, I have 3 kids and this is the *it* thing to say, apparently, *shrug* All I know, is that I am DEFINITELY not pregnant.

Yep, winter break is as described above. No work this week, yahoo! I’ll take it, it’s been nutty…

I’m finishing an ARC today… what is everyone else up to? *snuggles Maryse and then wipes everything down with Lysol*

Tessa February 17, 2018 at 12:11 PM

Still reading Strange the Dreamer. :) Past that, taking little dude tot the donut store. No clue after that.

Jan February 17, 2018 at 5:11 PM

?????? Grey, that is a weird little saying. It hasn’t hit our shores yet AFAIK. Kids these days!

Nay February 17, 2018 at 5:46 PM

OMG I just finished Rough Ride and I LOVED it! One of the best KA books I’ve read in a long time. I LURVE the Chaos men!

Grey February 17, 2018 at 8:46 PM

we’re doing an impromptu buddy read… LOL! Come join us!

bev February 17, 2018 at 8:48 PM

I forgot how irritable I get when I am sick.
This lady standing behind me in line was crinkling some wrapper or something.
And I legit had a moment of wanting to kick my foot backward at her. Lol. Took me by surprise. This is why I need to hibernate when sick, lol.

Jan February 17, 2018 at 9:44 PM

bev. What the hey? Such aggression. That’s not like you.Take a few deep breaths and stay calm……. Maybe time to pop home and curl up in bed with Manny, a hot chocolate and a good book. You could join our br of Beautiful Player. Let Will Sumner take your mind off things ;)

JulieO February 18, 2018 at 12:34 AM

I liked the latest KA book which was about Snapper and Rosalie. I enjoy KA books because they are long but this was half the length and thought it was great. Can’t wait for the next Chaos!

Melinda February 18, 2018 at 6:56 AM

Ahhhhhh Will Sumner. Just finished Beautiful Player and it was awesome.

Massive massive book hangover. So good.10 stars
But ive had to wrestle Jan and Grey for him. He’s so so popular.

Bev, you surprise me……… 2 Panadol a hot lemon drink. With a dash of whisky makes everyone happy. No bashing the old ladies. ;)

Grey February 18, 2018 at 7:09 AM

Don’t Let Melinda kid you… I let her look…. But Will is mine. He has no desire to stay and let all you ladies objectivity him, I am his Plum and will take him home to bed

So glad you guys are loving this one, it is one of my top top top faves EVER!

Leslie M February 18, 2018 at 8:36 AM

I HATE when ANYONE crinkles papers, chews loudly, taps or breathes loud/snores. Makes me ragey.

So although I wouldnt have actually kicked that lady, I would have wanted to!

MichelleS February 18, 2018 at 11:54 AM

Happy Sunday ladies!

I am reading From Lukov With Love. The Olympics and figure skating got me in the mood. I loved Kulti, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a very slow burn, and they are acting like teenagers, not the 26 and 30 year olds they are supposed to be. Not quite feeling it yet, but I am hopeful.

MichelleS February 18, 2018 at 11:56 AM

My “noise” aversion is anyone who picks at or clips their nails. Eek. Just grates on my nerves so badly. I had a co-worker once who would use a nail clipper regularly. I wanted to throw a bowling ball at his head, I swear (on the inside).

bev February 18, 2018 at 11:59 AM

I promise I would never ever. And she was young, lol. Just not enough sleep. I hate a cough and cold. Especially the cough.

MichelleS February 18, 2018 at 12:01 PM

Tasha’s review and love for Ember in the Ashes and comparing it to Sarah J Maas had me go to Amazon lickety-split. Imagine my surprise when Amazon tells me I purchase it back in summer of 2016! I don’t remember this book. I hate it when that happens.

MichelleS February 18, 2018 at 12:06 PM

For Amy – I finished the True Story of Atticus and Hazel. I loved it. Will probably check out other books this author has written. There were a few of those “misunderstandings” that had me rolling my eyes at them, but, overall, I really liked it. I know I will remember it!

I also finished Blade and Rose. It was a fantasy book that takes place in an alternate universe, where a modern girl gets stuck in a land of Elves and Wood Nymphs and Shifters and Vamps. Good premise. Some good stuff. Again, the most ridiculous misunderstandings between the two main characters. I think this could be a good series though.

Tasha J February 18, 2018 at 12:08 PM

Re-read Michelle S! Or just read if you haven’t yet, ;) . I also hate annoying sounds. I left my husband in the kitchen to eat by himself this morning. Slurping. Cereal. Ugh! I watched Hidden Figures last night, awesome movie!! And now I own too. :)
I have 3 hours in the hospital tomorrow to pick a book and sink my teeth into…what to choose?

bev February 18, 2018 at 12:17 PM

You know what it Is?
The ones who are shocked……those are the noise makers. Blithely ignorant that we are sitting next to them simmering, lol.

bev February 18, 2018 at 12:18 PM

Tasha, I finished that movie and then watched it again, lol.

Tasha J February 18, 2018 at 12:27 PM

Ok, I’m giving my Gma’s cough syrup recipe. I’ve never had it and will never, I don’t drink, but it made me laugh reading it. And my Mom swears by it. It says they whipped up a batch and used it through the winter, taking a spoonful as needed. Supposed to soothe your throat as well as your cough: 1pt. Whiskey, 12oz. Honey, 2oz. Glycerin, rock candy (optional). Place the whiskey and rock candy in a glass qt. Jar. Once the rock candy dissolves, add the honey and glycerin.

Tasha J February 18, 2018 at 12:28 PM

I remember Bev, I had nearly forgot your recommendation for it and saw it browsing last night and remembered. I’ve been watching too many duds lately.

Maryse February 18, 2018 at 2:38 PM

Tasha, that just sounds like a good time. ;) LOL!!!!

Kooloo February 18, 2018 at 2:42 PM

bev remember Echinacea shots (tincture only)
at least 6 a day will do you ;)

Tasha have fun today with your prego glucose testing nothing like a glass of sugar to get you stared Yummmmmm :)

Tasha J February 18, 2018 at 2:59 PM

Nope, not looking forward to it at all. The last one made my stomach so upset, I hate that feeling. I am looking forward to being finished with this high carb diet though! I love carbs, but I’m sick of em at the moment. I dream of sugar and sausage, hahaha. Really though.

Kooloo February 18, 2018 at 3:00 PM

Happy Sunday gorgeous girls!!!
What are we reading today?

I’m going to finish up YOUR ONE & ONLY – another post-apoc but it’s also Sci-fi with a side of Ro

AND THEN on to Gentlemen Nine… Gentleman MINE yummmy
*licks lips*

Nay February 18, 2018 at 3:21 PM

I just finished Beautiful Player and finally know what all the fuss is about. Will is just WOW!

Now I’m carrying on with Beautiful Beginning.

Tessa February 18, 2018 at 3:54 PM

I finished Strange the Dreamer and oh… I don’t want to leave the world. I don’t want to abandon Weep or Lazlo. I want to stay there forever and just live. Warning… CH, but wow, the writing was well done, and the story stole my heart. Honestly, it will probably be in the best of the year category.

Jan February 18, 2018 at 4:52 PM

*hugs Grey and Nay for our mutual love of Beautiful Player and Will Sumner* Ladies, perhaps we can share Will?

Michelle I found the protags in Lukov with love too immature for my taste. I LOVED Kulti but just couldn’t get into FLWL. I did a lot of skimming………

Noises I hate? When someone eats a crackly bag of potato chips (crisps) at the cinema. And then if they take out their phone to check their updates and the glow lights up the whole row?? *grinds teeth*

Jan February 18, 2018 at 4:55 PM

Kooloo, your post made me laugh…….. Gentleman mine…….. that’s funny. I love reading this blog.

Nay February 18, 2018 at 5:03 PM

Yes, group Will hugs–and don’t forget to let Melinda in too!

Tasha J February 18, 2018 at 7:54 PM

Omg. So I’m finally starting season 2 of Veronica Mars, I’ve had the discs for probably 3 months. Anyway, remember when I said I didn’t dig Veronica and Logan and I liked her with the cop? I said he seemed very suave and Bev said he was super old…well now that I’ve watched New Girl, I realized he is Schmidt!! And now I’ll never look at him the same, lol.

JulieO February 18, 2018 at 8:09 PM

Kooloo….is Your One And Only good? Love apocalyptic/zombie books. Of course with romance! The more the better. I mean what’s there to look forward to in the apocalypse or after a good zombie killing when your adrenaline is off the charts? Have you read The World Without Hope series? Good. There are 4 but don’t remember the order but I did order in paperback just in case we are hit by an EMP and have to read by candlelight.
Please let us know how Gentleman Nine is because I one clicked it too!!

Jan February 18, 2018 at 8:11 PM

*reaches out to welcome Melinda into the group hug to celebrate our booky love for Will Sumner*

Cheryl February 18, 2018 at 9:51 PM

Loved Will Sumner. *sigh*

Nay February 19, 2018 at 12:56 AM

Tasha–good luck with your glucose test tomorrow! Hope you find a good book to read while you’re waiting.

Tasha J February 19, 2018 at 1:49 PM

Thank you Nay! It was pretty bad for the first 2 hours, I thought I was for sure gonna pass out and vomit, but I made it and I’m feeling better now!