<— Happy Friday!!!! 😀 !!! Guess what?? We have a few surprise releases that just went live (including THAT new one by Ginger Scott to the left). GAH I LOVE HER!!!
And some recommendations too! I’ll be working and adding to this list all day, so keep checking back…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Memphis by Ginger Scott <— GINGER SCOTT FIGHTER ALERT!! She doesn’t want to become like her mom and lose herself to a man… but then she meets HIM. “…When he’s in the ring, he wears the stare of a man committed to the battle until his very last breath. He could end me; turn me into her. Too much of him will leave me as a shadow, and I’ve lost so much of myself already. But I have discipline. It came the hard way. Lessons learned, scars left behind, and trust stripped away from life. I will breathe his air, but I won’t fall for a man like him. The only boxer who’s ever going to break my heart is the one who gave me my name.”
- Spark by S.L. Scott <— LIVE!!! S.L. SCOTT’S LATEST ROCK STAR ROMANCE! A one night stand lead to a baby… “My heart was Jet Crow’s the moment he opened his sexy mouth and sang that first song. One stolen night with that man would never be enough, but I’m not here to fall into his bed. Again. I’m here to fight for custody of a son he’s never known. There’s just one problem. Those sparks between us have become flames. If we’re not careful we’re both going to get burned...”
- The Indigo Girl: A Novel by Natasha Boyd <— NATASHA BOYD’S RECENT HISTORICAL RELEASE!!! Jessica recommends this wrenching romance!!
Jessica: I absolutely loved INDIGO GIRL. I go to Charleston often, and it was *such* a fascinating look into the city’s history. Love love loved it…smart, romantic, and wrenching all at once. Highly recommend!
- The Judge’s Wife: A Novel by Ann O’Loughlin <— LIVE!!! HISTORICAL TANGLED WEB 😉 Oh my… that blurb!!!!
- THIEF (Boston Underworld Book 5) by A. Zavarelli <— LIVE!! RUSSIAN MAFIA MAN TAKES HER... “It is my duty to my family to stay innocent and pure. To marry an Italian man. The stars are already aligned. But Nikolai Kozlov re-writes my destiny with five simple words. You belong to me now. He’s Russian mafiya. A thief. A skilled liar with no moral boundaries. He is everything I have been taught to hate…”
- Gansett Island Boxed Set Books 10-12 (Gansett Island Series) by Marie Force <— MARIE FORCE PARTIAL SERIES BOOK BUNDLE!!
- Pretty in Pink (Housemates Book 6) <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! HE MOVES IN NEXT DOOR… “...Ryan’s always been attracted to tall, leggy blondes–normally of the female variety. When Johnny catches his eye at a party, Ryan’s interest is piqued even though he’s never been with a guy before. The attraction is mutual, and the amazing night that follows opens Ryan’s eyes to his bisexuality. Experience has taught Johnny that love hurts. Staying single is safer, and there’s no need for complicated relationships when hooking up is easy. When he moves in next door to Ryan, they’re both interested in picking up where they left off...”
- The Hashtag series by Cambria Hebert <— Angela recommends this whole series!
Angela: The Hashtag series by Cambria Hebert. I recently discovered it when #Nerd was featured here. OMG. Girl you have got to read this series!!! It is phenomenally well written and has a very intriguing storyline as well. I have also fallen in love with its spinoff Gearshark series. All the feels!!!! Seriously – you have to read them!
- Family is Forever (Conversion Book 6) by S.C. Stephens <— LIVE!!! S.C. STEPHEN’S LATEST VAMPIRE BOOK ALERT!! “..Julian Adams would give anything to rewind the last few months. His sister has been forever altered, a man he distrusts is now a permanent part of his family, and the woman of his dreams no longer remembers him. The only thing left for Julian to do is start over…”
- Behind the Bars (Music Street Series) by Brittainy Cherry <— LESLIE IS INSISTING!!!!!! AND she’s pretty convincing! Her loving rant is about dual POVs (and how much THIS ONE worked!!)…
Leslie M: Behind the Bars (and I know I won’t stop yammering about this book) need it because the MC’s have totally separate stories to tell. (and when you meet poor, broken Elliot, you will want to be in his head forever & ever)So, I think liking/disliking dual pov is part personal taste and part author talent.
- Hot Mess (Into The Fire Series Book 4) by J.H. Croix <— LIVE!! FIREFIGHTER ALERT!! “…he comes walking back into my world—the epitome of tall, dark & dangerous. I can’t withstand the heat. We take another chance, thinking we can burn this fire to ashes. But that’s only the beginning. It’s a mess—he’s my boss and now… He’s about to be a father.“
- Never Sweeter: A Dark Obsession Novel by Charlotte Stein <— BOOK-BULLY ALERT!!!! And it’s super-bargain priced! Laura LOVED it!!
Laura: Never Sweeter by Charlotte Stein is bargain priced on Amazon… it is one of my favourite books of all time. A bully romance that has such a painful and sweet storyline. I sobbed right along with Letty when I thought Tate had betrayed her trust. Definitely, a story to be consumed in one feverish evening.
Tessa: Ooh, thanks, Laura! That’s been on my wishlist for a while now!
Maryse: Thank you Laura! I love this author and I just one-clicked it. YAY ME ‘n Tessa and whoever else clicked it! 😛
- Look the Part by Jewel E Ann <— JEWEL E ANN RECENT RELEASE & HEATHER LOVED IT!!
Heather: Just finished “Look The Part” by Jewel E Ann!!! So goooood, best book of 2018 for me so far
JulieO: I finished Look The Part yesterday and loved, loved, loved it. Flint was truly broken. Hard to come back from something like that. I also liked that Ellen had pet rats. Nobody understands having them for a pet unless you do if that makes sense. My daughter had one named Stella who did tricks and followed her wherever she went in the house. The whole family was in tears when Stella passed. Off the subject….read Look The Part.Linda: Loved Look the Part by Jewel E. Ann!! I swear she never disappoints!! Also my 2018 favorite so far!!
- The Girl You Left Behind: A Novel by Jojo Moyes <— JOJO MOYES ALERT!!! This one’s on sale and Claudia LOVED it! Oh WOWOWOWOW I just read the synopsis and OMG it sounds intriguing and intense!!!
Claudia: Thank you Maryse, loved… The girl you left behind!!!!
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover <— Ashley’s COLLEEN HOOVER GO-TO!!
Ashley: Maybe Someday is one of my go-to reads! I’ve read/listened to it at least 6 times.
- Insatiable Bachelor (Bachelor Tower Series, Book 1) by by Ruth Cardello <— LIVE!!! A RICH MAN ONLY CLUB!!! “…I easily network with men trying to launch their careers or those at the top who want to stay hungry. The best part: the tower attracts women, beautiful women who hang out in the lobby bar and vie for an invite upstairs. Easy, like fishing in a barrel. Until Brockton dies and Penny Fuller moves into the apartment next to me because the new owner doesn’t share his vision. Everyone agrees Penny can’t stay…“
- The Elements Series by Penny Reid <— Kelly reminds us how much she loves this series!
Kelly: …you should try The Elements Series by Penny Reid. It is so well written as all Penny Reid’s books are and although it has laughs like many of her books the feelings I get when I read it and I’ve re-read it multiple times and listened to the audiobook too. He bumped the great Mr Grey outta top spot. Truth!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! )
- Secret Lucidity: A forbidden romance stand-alone by E.K. Blair – February 26th 2018
- Blood Type by K.A. Linde – February 27th 2018
- Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan – February 27th 2018
- At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club) by Tara Sivec – February 27th 2018
- Charming Hannah (The Big Sky Series Book 1) by Kristen Proby – February 27th 2018
- Hello Stranger: The Ravenels, Book 4 by Lisa Kleypas – February 27th 2018
- Consequence (The Confidence Game Duet Book 2) by Rachel Higginson – – February 27th 2018