HAPPY FRIDAY!!! We found some goodies to keep us occupied over the weekend, and so many are super-bargain priced. I’ll be adding more throughout the day so keep checking back. 😉
P.S. Let me know if I missed a gooooood one!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Idea of You: A Novel by Robinne Lee <— UNCONVENTIONAL ROMANCE ALERT!! Marion reminds me of this one!!
Marion: Maryse did you ever get around to reading ‘The Idea of You’ by Robinne Lee? If anyone is in a book funk, get it and just go in blind you won’t be sorry.
Claudia: Just finished it and couldn’t stop, had to read it straight through! Crossing fingers there is a part 2!
- Carter Grayson by Sandi Lynn <— LIVE!!! SANDI LYNN ALERT!! JADED BILLIONAIRE… “…Anger had become my best friend and I’d never let anyone get close to me again. This was my life until a woman named Zoey Benson crossed my path. For the first time in over five years, I felt something. A feeling that I had long buried deep inside me. A feeling I never wanted to experience again. She wanted to be my savior and I sure as hell didn’t want to be saved…”
- Love Me Like This: The Morrisons by Bella Andre <— BELLA ANDRE’S LATEST RELEASE IS LIVE!! Can be read as a standalone!! She’s been secretly in love with him, but he’s got a secret… “Eight years is a heck of a long time to secretly love someone. Taylor knows all too well how impossible it is to forget a man as sexy, sweet, and brilliant as Justin Morrison. So when he turns up on the doorstep of her Napa Valley bed and breakfast, she can’t help but long for the happily-ever-after of her dreams...”
- Marked In Flesh (A Novel of the Others Book 4) by Anne Bishop <— A HUGE FAVORITE AMONGST OUR CREW!!! SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Tessa: Marked in Flesh. So much happened, right? And stuff I’ve been dying to see. Best though, is towards the end… Aroooo! That had me laughing so hard it was so cute. …some stuff I’ve been wanting to happen did. And, no. Not that. Though stuff in that area too.
Young: Finished Marked in Flesh. So so good!! As Tessa said, yes, ooohh..skinny dipping scene I can’t wait for the next book to see how the relationship between Meg and Simon will progress…
Ela: MARKED IN FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who’s the guilty party who got me hooked on Anne Bishop The Others??????????
- Seek by Mia Sheridan <— MIA SHERIDAN’S LATEST AND WE HAVE FEEDBACK! She lost her fiancé… “...the country has recently been ravaged by a massive earthquake and deadly tsunami, shutting down outside communication and making travel all but impossible. Still, Olivia is determined to make it to Colombia to find the answers she so desperately seeks. What she needs is a guide—a mercenary…“
Sarah: Could not put Seek down. It was amazing. Finally out of my book rut!
- Unloved, a love story by Katy Regnery <— KATY REGNERY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!! SO MANY HERE LOVED IT LIKE CRAZY!!! HE’S A RECLUSE (seriously!!!) that finds her and saves her, and takes him back to his home to help her heal… but he has a dark secret.
Jean: Totally my type of book! A recluse living off the grid and a girl trying to find her way in life…..LOVED!!
Nancy: …her new book, UNLOVED, has to be the very best book she has ever written. In my humble opinion it is a gem.
- Captive Beauty by Natasha Knight <— LIVE!!!! DARK ROMANCE ALERT!!! “The agreement was one month. For thirty days, I’d be his. He’s no longer satisfied with my body alone, though. He wants my soul, too. Wants every part of me. And even though I can pretend I’m safe when I lie beneath him, this man does something to me. Something wicked. A thing that will break me…”
- Covet: A Novel of the Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD SUPER BARGAIN ALERT!!
- Smoke and Mirrors by M. Mabie <— LIVE!!!! MILITARY FIREMAN & A SINGLE MOM SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Like smoke, I’d let her slip through my fingers once, but I’d never forgive the man in the mirror if I let it happen again. She was the fire inside me that would never burn out…”
- Flesh by Kylie Scott <— KYLIE SCOTT POST-APOCALYPTIC ZOMBIE STEAAAAAAMINESS!!! This one is not new but the cover is. 😉
Julie O: Those are my favorite books of hers. Nobody writes romance and zombies better.
- The Break Series (Phoebe & Madsen, The Love Story) by Andrea Johnston <— LIVE!!! HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! “Phoebe Stromberg never believed she would be charmed by her brother’s best friend, Madsen Secksin. But charm her he did. With a kind heart and sexy as sin smile, he was the one man who made her believe in a forever kind of love…”
- Diamonds and Dirt Roads: Billionaires in Blue Jeans by Erin Nicholas <— LIVE!!!
- The Road to You by Melissa Toppen <— MELISSA TOPPEN’S LATEST IS LIVE!! SHE’S IN LOVE WITH TWO BROTHERS… “They were my moment… Two brothers that both owned a part of me. Two brothers that I loved in different ways for different reasons. One brother shattered my heart. The other put it back together. Both changed me forever.”
Lisa: OMG – that blurb. Must. Have. Now.
- The Art of Us by Hilaria Alexander <— LIVE!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE!! “Two years ago, his kiss left her reeling, but she pushed him away and they never spoke of it again. Lena Andrews is bad at love, and has no intention of getting better at it. Men are good for one thing, and love isn’t it. She’s perfectly okay with finding happiness in her job as a comic book artist. Yet, she can’t shake the memory of her coworker’s kiss…”
- The Dark Side series by Kirsty Cummings (aka C.M Owens) <— OH. EM. GEEEEEE!!!!!!! Kelly recommends these!
Kelly: I just needed to message you about 2 books I devoured in a day (who needs sleep!) There part of the dark side series by Kirsty Cunnings (this is her new pen name for this series but usually goes by C.M Owens) you recently reviewed a book she co wrote called worth it.All I can say is you need to read Four Psychos (The Dark Side Book 1) and Three Trials (The Dark Side Book 2). The books are absolutely amazing written and you fall in love with the characters with in pages. The lead character is a whitty, smart mouthed spirit with an ability to put her foot in it often and the 4 male leads are to die for.
All so different and I love every one of them. The books had me laughing, excited, annoyed and completely steamed up. I feel a lost now I’ve finished them but t her third book of her 4 part series is already wrote and will be released soon! Please give these books ago as there is no way you won’t love them!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! )
- Bigger Rock by Lauren Blakely – January 29th 2018 <— LAUREN BLAKELY BOOK BUNDLE!! “BIGGER ROCK box set — four New York Times bestselling romantic comedies, told in the male POV, that established Lauren Blakely as at the top of her game in rom-com! You’ll find friends-to-lovers, best-friend’s-little-sister, boss-assistant, and roomies-to-lovers romances.”
- Combust by K. Bromberg – January 29th 2018
- Still Me: A Novel by Jojo Moyes – January 30th 2018
- Moonlight Sins (de Vincent series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – January 30th 2018
- Well Played by J. S. Scott & Ruth Cardello – January 30th 2018
- The Upside to Being Single by Emma Hart – January 30th 2018
- Dark in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 46) by J.D. Robb – January 30th 2018
- Stumbling Into Love (Fluke My Life Book 2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – January 30th 2018
- A Crack in Everything (Cracks Book 1) by L.H. Cosway – January 30th 2018
- Escape (The Getaway Series Book 3) by Jay Crownover – January 30th 2018