Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!!!! It is a COLD day here in Florida (I’m worried about a few of my poor trees), and it will be a very cold weekend too. HARD FREEZE. Yes, I know I’m from Canada and am used to much harder freezes, but, you know… it’s been awhile. 😉
So I’m staying inside and under piles of blankets, in fuzzy pajamas all weekend and reading. I’m going to get hot chocolate and marshmallows too. And luckily, I have plenty of books to choose from. Those I’ve already one-clicked, those on my TBR list (don’t forget, “Tasha’s Best of 2017” list has become my newest TBR list. LOL!!).
P.S. if you haven’t seen all of the reader favorites “Best of 2017” lists here yet, <— you can see them all here (I have 4 more to post this weekend, including my own!)
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT ELSE WE FOUND !!
- Three Blind Dates (Dating by Numbers Series Book 1) by Meghan Quinn <— MEGHAN QUINN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! Brandi found us this one!!
Brandi: One of my go to authors Meghan Quinn has a new release that went live today, Three Blind Dates and I hear it’s one of her best yet!
- Prince Charming by C.D. Reiss <— C.D. REISS’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! She’s and FBI agent and he’s a criminal… “Keaton Bridge is exactly the kind of guy a straight-arrow like Cassie doesn’t need. For one thing, he’s a criminal—and she fights crime for a living. And being criminally handsome isn’t helping her say no, either. Everything about him screams trouble, from his British accent to his mysterious past. And Cassie doesn’t do trouble…”
- The Thing About Love by Kim Karr <— LIVE!!! KIM KARR’S LATEST IS LIVE!! HE’S A SEXY DOCTOR!!! And it’s super bargain priced. “Tall, dark, and handsome doesn’t change the fact that he’s arrogant, cocky, and rude. Not that I care, but he’s made it clear he wants nothing to do with a quirky girl like me, which is why he said no. Turns out no isn’t an option. I have a quickie wedding to plan, and Dr. Jake Kissinger doesn’t have a choice…”
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter (Nava Katz Book 1) by Deborah Wilde <— Tasha is enjoying this one!
Tasha: Halfway through The Unlikeable Demon Hunter and lurving it! I’m so stinkin tired though! It’s not even 7…*shakes head*
- Hot As Hell: A Second Chance Romance by Vivian Wood <— LIVE!!! HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND WALKED OUT ON HER... “...She’s working at the local bakery, in control of the heat… until he walks back into her life. Fresh from the wildfires of Montana, Cade’s lost everything he held dear, and the losses left scars. They soon find that more than ever, they are better together...”
- Eleventh Grave in Moonlight: A Novel (Charley Davidson Series) by Daryna Jones <— Nay LOVED IT!!
Nay: My favorite read in December was Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson, #11) by Darynda Jones. For me, this is one of those series where each book gets better and better. Even if it hadn’t been my ONLY read in December, I’m pretty sure it still would’ve been my fave! lol
- Remembering Ivy by Claire Kingsley <— LIVE!!! HE KNOWS THINGS ABOUT HER THAT HE SHOULDN’T… “...He’s sensual and captivating—awakening Ivy in ways she’s never experienced before. But he knows things about her—deeply personal things—that he shouldn’t. His explanation is impossible, but the alternatives are worse. Her friends insist he’s either a con artist, or he’s crazy…”
- Forever Stardust (A Tangled Realms Novella) by Jessica Sorensen <— LIVE!!! “…the prequel to Star, Holden, and Legend’s story”
- A Cowboy’s Kiss (The McGavin Brothers Book 7) by Vicki Lewis Thompson <— LIVE!!! COWBOY ALERT!!
- Blame It on the Shame: Complete Series Box Set. Parts 1-3 by Ashley Jade <— JERK-BULLY ALERT!!!! Heather recommended it for our bully list!!!
Why isn’t Ricardo’ DeLuca from the blame it on the Shame series onhere? The author did something crazy. The hero starts off nice in the first book and ends up becoming this ruthless jerk mob boss over text series. And the third book is nuts!!! The heroine is crazy strong too, even a bitch at times. And even though it’s mob. It’s so much more than that. So much angst and sexy times in the series. Ricardo’s transformation is one I’ve never read before. First book starts a little slow but halfway through takes off and continues full speed ahead for the next two books.
You could read the pain book but it’s another characters story and he was not alpha enough for me. But Ricardo from Shame is everything.
- A Perfect Fit by Zoe Lee <— LIVE!! SHE RUNS OUT ON THE COACH AFTER A NIGHT TOGETHER... “Daisy Rhys is trying to sneak away from a wedding reception, when Dunk McCoy–the sexy high school football coach and guy known for a good time–comes to her rescue. He’s sweet, nice and keeps putting his foot in his mouth. Daisy is totally delighted. A quick rescue turns into a full on press of a different kind…“
- Worth the Risk: Alpha One Book 1- Attraction Series Spin Off by J B Heller <— LIVE!! HER ONE NIGHT STAND ENDS UP BEING HER BODY GUARD… “When a new client file turns out to belong to the woman Abe slept with three months ago, he does something he has never done before. He goes against company policy, one he created, and places himself on the case as her full-time bodyguard...”
- The Forbidden Rose (The Spymaster Series Book 2) by Joanna Bourne <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE and Jan LOVED it!
Jan: My final read for 2017 turned out to be my best December read. OK, it’s another HR, but it’s also a terrific spy mystery. Set during the French Revolution. Forbidden Rose by Joanna Bourne. Really good. I highly rec. Yay! I’ve discovered a new author I like, and there’s a series!! Woohoo!
- Steady (Hearts in Carolina Book 1) by Lindsay Paige <— LIVE!!! THE SWEETEST-SOUNDING “MEET CUTE”!! “Kayla Murphy might be able to turn down Logan’s many proposals, but she can’t resist his charm, his many nicknames for her, or his ability to make her laugh when it’s the last thing she wants to do. But unwanted distractions threaten what these two are building together…”
- The Hard Truth About Sunshine by S. Bennett <— FROM ONE OF THE BEST OF 2017 LISTS!! Lisa read this one after finding it on Trish’s “Best of 2017” list and she loved it, too!
Thank you for the rec of The Hard Truth about Sunshine by S Bennett. I read it after reading this post. It was sad but more bittersweet. She wrote it based on a random experience she had in an airport. So good!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Something So Irresistible (Something So Series Book 3) by Natasha Madison – January 8th 2018
- Blood Fury: Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward – January 9th 2018
- Most Likely To Score by Lauren Blakely – January 8th 2018
- Hot Shot (North Ridge Book 3) by Karina Halle – January 9th 2018
- The Wright Secret by K.A. Linde – January 9th 2018
- Infraction (Players Game Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – January 9th 2018
- Blood Fury: Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward – January 9th 2018
- Uncharted: a survival love story by Julie Johnson – January 10th 2018