Happy Friday!! Some goodies on today’s list for the weekend, and… I forgot to do three things on Monday (I was too excited about Prime Day) so let’s do three things today!!!
1.) I ate my first square of Godiva Dark Chocolate 72% last night, and it was FABULOUS. By the way, I normally do not like dark chocolate, but I haven’t had a sweet thing in months, and it was heaven-sent. Also it’s dark, so it’s healthy right? 😉
2.) I’m almost finished Colleen Hoover’s latest “All Your Perfects” and I’m loving it. It totally blindsided me at one point. Review coming soon…
3.) My big Prime purchase was three more DNA kits (for my mom, sister and aunt that are coming to visit in just a couple of weeks).
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
Two Weeks Notice by Whitney G. <— THE LATEST BY WHITNEY G. IS LIVE!! SHE HATES HER ARROGANT BOSS & TRIES TO QUIT… “...That letter was rejected with his sexy, trademark smirk and an “I highly suggest you read the fine print of your contract…” So, I did. And now I’ve realized that unless I fake my death, poison him, or find a way to renegotiate my impossible contract, I’m stuck working under one of the cockiest and most ruthless bosses in New York. Then again, I thought that was the case until he called me late last night with an emergency proposition…”
- Church. by Stylo Fantome <— STYLO FANTOME ALERT!! Ooooooooooooh book darkness!!! The latest by Stylo Fantome is LIVE!!! “…She would kill for him to love her. He just wants to kill. Maybe, if Emma Hartley prays hard enough, Church Logan can make both their wishes come true. Fuse, meet match.”
- Exposed (Eagle Elite) by Rachel Van Dyken <— LIVE!! RACHEL VAN DYKEN ALERT!! And will only be available for ONE WEEK!!! “...All Tanit wants to do is make it through the school year without gaining any sort of attention. Until she gains his attention. He’s cruel. He’s beautiful. He’s everything she’s been warned to stay away from… Set 10 years into the Eagle Elite future, find out what’s happened to Eagle Elite University and make way for a new boss...”
- Simple Faith (The Pagano Brothers Book 1) by Susan Fanetti <— LATEST BY SUSAN FANETTI IS LIVE!! Jan is excited about this release!
Jan: I’m excited about two new books coming I’ve only recently found out about. One is bk 1 of a new series by Susan Fanetti but connected to her Pagano family series. It’s called Simple Faith and it’s out on July 14th
- Heart Stronger by Rachel Blaufeld <— SUPER-BARGAIN AND BRAND NEW GORGEOUS COVER ALERT!!! She’s still in mourning when he moves in next door… “...Claire is still mourning her losses when Aiken Fordham—who captivates her with his Mediterranean blue eyes and tanned skin—moves in right next door. Forcing Claire to face her fears, Aiken almost forgets his reason for moving to Small Town, Pennsylvania. Falling for the sexy, smart, and strong professor next door was never in the plan. But now it is… until their future intersects with their pasts.”
- Defy (Sinners of Saint) by L.J. Shen <— FORBIDDEN ALERT!!
Debbie: L J Shen Defy is a forbidden romance about a bad boy 18 year old senior and a female teacher. It is a great short story!
- Where One Goes by B.N. Toler <— MADE DG UGLY CRY!!
DG: Had to stop reading this morning because I didn’t want to RUIN my makeup from BAWLING my eyes out! UGH! SO GOOD that I just had to put it down so I can SAVOR my crying jag later when I have time! Where One Goes by BN Toler. Maryse- have you read it?!? Lots of feels…
- Consumed (Vampire Awakenings, Book 8) by Brenda K. Davies <— LIVE!!!
- Land Girls: The Promise: A moving and heartwarming wartime saga (Land Girls, Book 2) by Roland Moore <— LIVE!!!
- Wherever you will go by Samantha Thomas
- Quit Your Pitchin’ (There’s No Crying in Baseball Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale <— ELOPING WITH A BASEBALL PLAYER ALERT!! “…All it takes is one ill-fated foul ball, and George Hoffman, Lumberjacks center fielder, falls head over heels in love with Wrigley Field—and yes, that is her real name. From that point forward, George and Wrigley fall into a fast whirlwind love that ends with them eloping to Vegas…”
- Beyond Compare (The Beyond Series Book 4) by Ashley Logan
- Disgrace by Brittainy Cherry <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! MichelleS is into it!!
MichelleS: Ooh ooh ooh… guys… this book is doing it for me…, love her writing (B Cherry, Disgrace).
- The Billionaire’s Wake-up-call Girl: An enemies-to-lovers romantic comedy by Annika Martin <— OFFICE ROMANCE & WE HAVE NEW RELEASE FEEDBACK! Marina enjoyed this one. 🙂
Marina: I just finished a cute, funny read if you’re interested in an lighthearted read… The Billionaire’s Wake-Up-Call Girl. Odd title and cover but really endearing, funny, office… read. Seem to be on a quest for these kind of reads lately. And avoiding the heavy emotional ones.
- How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, Book 1) by Kerrelyn Sparks <— ONE OF MY FAVORITES & IT’S ON SUPER-BARGAIN!!! This is one of my FAVORITES by this author and it had me swooning and giggling like crazy. Hilarious and super-steamy! Ahhhhhhh Roman. You still have my heart. 😉 Here’s my review.
Carrie: Love this series!!!
Tessa: I LOVED How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire. I was on a huge vampire kick when it came out and that one was hilarious. I love most of what Kerrilyn Sparks writes.
- Surrender (Harris Brothers Book 4) by Amy Daws <— LIVE!!! SINGLE MOM & A SOCCER STAR ALERT!! “…Sloan Montgomery is a clothing stylist whose world was turned upside down when she found herself pregnant and moving to Manchester with a man who was never supposed to be her forever. Now recently divorced and struggling with shared custody of her daughter, control is a fleeting concept for this American living in England. Both Gareth and Sloan are in need of a release…”
- Shiver by Suzanne Wright <— Tessa FIVE-STAR LOVED IT!!
Tessa: Shiver was intense enough for me. Oh, and a total 5 star. AND! The hints were there and I didn’t guess the bad guy!!!!! That’s always a thrill. Mostly, though, the storytelling and real feel of the book got me. It never felt contrived at all. <3 I finsihed GW2 a little around ten last night, and thought, okay, read for ten-fifteen before sleeping. NOPE. Up until 1am. It was THAT GOOD!
- Greyson (A Hell’s Harlem Novel) by J.M. Walker <— LIVE!!! BIKER BOOK ALERT! “...It started the moment she passed out in my arms. Seduction. Vile. Depraved. Desire. She couldn’t remember her past but looked to me like I was her future. My walls were built. My heart was cold. My emotions vacant. After being alone for five years with only my motorcycle club at my side, she was who I had been searching for. The one I had needed all along to light up the darkness surrounding my life. Just when I thought I had her, just when I thought I could finally allow myself that happiness I didn’t think I deserved. She was ripped from my hands…”
- Strength (Curse of the Gods Book 4) by Jane Washington and Jaymin Eve <— LIVE!!
- Rock Free (Rock Candy Book 6) by Virna DePaul <— LIVE!!
- Above All (A Heart of the Adirondacks Novel) by Rebecca Brooks <— LIVE!!
- Eye Contact by Stacey Grice <— I SAW THIS ONE RECOMMENDED ON MY FACEBOOK FEED!! She’s a surgeon… “…Another day, another surgery, another life saved. That is, until the night a certain car accident victim lands on her operating room table. The strange connection she feels with this particular patient impacts her in every way…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (The next few days & a few of next week’s!!! )
- Have Me (Collateral Book 3) by LP Lovell – July 21st 2018
- Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige – July 23rd 2018
- Four Day Fling by Emma Hart – July 24th 2018
- Girls’ Night Out: A Novel by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke – July 24th 2018
- A Noise Downstairs: A Novel by Linwood Barclay – July 24th 2018
- Believe Me: A Novel by JP Delaney – July 24th 2018
- Lost Boy by M. Robinson – July 24th 2018
- Royal Bastard (Royals Undone Book 1) by Nana Malone – July 24th 2018
- Blind Love (Cowboys and Angels Book 5) by Kelly Elliott – July 24th 2018
- Moore Than A Feeling by Julie Richman – July 27th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).