Happy Friday!!!! Here are our Friday Finds (so far!!) and I’ll be adding more throughout the day as more bargains or recommendations come to light, so keep checking back.
Also… wanna get to know me better?
Eeeeeep!!! Willow Aster interviewed me for her podcast, and here it is!!! I was a bit terrified! LOL! It’s at times, cringeworthy (I sing) and hilarious, but mostly it was soooo fun and giggly!! Also… she called me (and this podcast) “Twisted Little Thing” <— Tee hee!!! You’ll see why (but most of you here probably already know this). 😛
Leslie M: Maryse, I loved the podcast. Not cringey and singing part was so funny!
Nay: Maryse–that podcast was great! Nothing cringeworthy about it, and you never told us you could sing–that part was really cute, and I admire you for putting yourself out there! Every time she asked you a question, I found myself trying to guess how you were going to answer.
Maryse: I was SO nervous, Nay. I was excited, and curious (I had NO idea what she’d ask) but I went with who I was and what I love, and it ended up being so fun!
Maria: Loved it!!! You singing was the absolute BEST!
Maryse: And by “the best” you mean the worst (but funny!!!!) LOL!!!!!! She blindsided me with that. And then I learned it wasn’t “Milo” it was “malo” which makes SO much more sense. 😉 *snort*
Penelope: Loved listening to this! I want some avocados! 😉
bev: Maryse you sound slightly southern. It was a great interview. But….um….we want avocados.
Maryse: OMG BEV!!! Do I really? My family tells me that! And I’m Canadian… that has been living in the South of the U.S. for 20 years. I HAVE AN ACCENT THAT’S NOT CANADIAN?????? *gasp*
Amy: I’ll have to listen to the interview when I get home since I don’t have headphones with me. But seriously, Willow Aster?? Willow Aster of In the Fields??? *thunk*
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Wish by Deborah Bladon <— DEBORAH BLADON’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! I LOVE this premise. Roommates are so fun! She gets home after her birthday celebration with her twin and… “…When I get back to Manhattan after my birthday trip, a surprise is waiting for me. A tall, gorgeous, tattooed stranger is in my apartment. Did I mention he’s naked? He says it’s not a big deal. I say it is a BIG deal, if you know what I mean. I assume he’s here to see my roommate, but apparently I’m wrong since she left town while I was away. Sebastian Wolf is my new roommate…”
- LUST (Dirty Brothers Series Book 2) by Penny Wylder <— THAT MONSTER BROKE HER HEART!!! “…the monster broke my heart. After that fateful night at prom, I swore I’d never go near Sam Logan or his family every again. But when my sister gets engaged to Sam’s brother, I’m forced to walk back into his world. Avoiding him becomes impossible...”
- The Dirty Hotel King: A Billionaire Bad Boy Romance by Cassandra Dee
- Royal Brat (Royally Screwed Book 2) by Madison Faye
- Get You Some (The Simple Man Series Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE’S LATEST IS LIVE!! COP ROMANCE ALERT!! Oh how I love these! “-You want some?- She snarls those words at him with barely concealed hostility the moment he arrives at her window to ask for her license and registration. After a few choice words, he lets her go with not one ticket, but three. Next time she should check the attitude at the door and realize that he’s a cop, and just doing his job. -Come get some.-“
- Nothing Lasts Forever: a heart-wrenching second chance romance story that will make you believe in true love by Jaxson Kidman & London Casey <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “Tall, strong, tattoos, asking me to spend the rest of my life with him. A sane woman would have backed away then. I didn’t. I was too close. Too in love. Too caught up in everything Axel and his bad attitude had to offer. Maybe getting divorced wasn’t the surprise… maybe the reason why we got divorced wasn’t the surprise… maybe the surprise is how right now my mind is thinking about a second chance at forever with him...”
- Cat Porter ALERT!!!! Dagger in the Sea is LIVE!!! (Thank you, Nancy!! 🙂 ) Mafia romance... “...I may be the rising dark star of Chicago’s criminal underworld, but I’ve been warned, and I have one chance to make things right, flying halfway around the world to do it. Until one hot AF heiress gets in my way with an unforgettable kiss and a blast of gunfire, hurling us both into the eye of a Mediterranean hurricane, snaring us in the ultimate high stakes games Our impulsive escape to a Greek island exposes cruel lies, sour truths, explosive passion…and bares our bitter souls…”
- Knight (The Unfinished Heroes Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!
Kathy: ”Knight” by Kristen Ashley had me hooked from the very first page with the story line and the anti-hero. *BIG WARNING on that one for graphic content (not as much BDSM, but the imagery…wow) and language (Oh! WOW).* But…..what now????
Julie: I absolutely loved Knight – he truly was an “anti-hero” and it was fascinating to see how Anya struggled internally with the kind of guy he was; despite being attracted to him. The romance fascinated me.
Krystal: Knight was amazing !!!!!!! he is soooo my DADDY !!! **blush** i devoured the book !!!
- Roomies with Benefits (A Romance Compilation): A Brother’s Best Friend Baby Romance by Amy Brent <— LIVE!! FAKE FIANCE TO GET RID OF HER EX… “…I only wanted to help her. Abigail is my best friend’s little sister. Hot, sassy, and down on her luck. So, I took her in. Now I can’t stop thinking about her. Watching her. Wanting her. Her sinful curves play with my mind. But she’s off limits. Her psycho ex is back, and he won’t take no for an answer. She needs a fake fiancé to get rid of him…”
- Their First Fall: Trucker and Keeka’s story (Firsts series Book 3) by MJ Fields <— LIVE!!! “Alone in the world, after her mother’s death, she tries to find the life she dreamed of as a child. ..Alone in the world the family he felt part of began to fall apart, as his dreams of being an NFL quarterback become his reality. What happens when everything you had is gone, everything you wished for seems to be in arms reach, and your world begins to spin in circles?“
- Cozen by Bethany-Kris <— RECENT RELEASE & SHE’S A THEIF!! Teresa loved this one!
- Teresa: Maryse read Cozen one on your list and couldn’t put it down and hot steamy love scenes.And the twist and turns and the ending Wow!
- Pretty Dead Girls by Monica Murphy <— MONICA MURPHY PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! “...The most popular girls in school are turning up dead, and Penelope Malone is terrified she’s next. All the victims so far have been linked to Penelope—and to a boy from her physics class. The one she’s never really noticed before, with the rumored dark past and a brooding stare that cuts right through her. There’s something he isn’t telling her. But there’s something she’s not telling him, either...”
- If I’d Known: The Cursed Series, Part 1 by Rebecca Donovan <— REBECCA DONAVAN RECENT RELEASE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…she can’t lie. Her unfiltered honesty doesn’t exactly make her many friends, although it does get her kicked out of class regularly. Lana knows the truth will eventually be her undoing. If only she’d known it would begin today. It’s meant to be a night Lana and her best friends will never forget. And it is… for all the wrong reasons. Lana witnesses not just one, but two violent crimes committed by the same person. Except she can’t say a word. Not if she wants to protect her friends…“
- Wanting Mr. Cane (Cane #1) by Shanora Williams <— The latest by Shanora Williams is LIVE!!! OOOOOHHH FORBIDDENY!!! She’s his best friend’s DAUGHTER!!! “It was love at first sight when I met Mr. Cane. He was handsome, broody, tattooed, and rich. For years, he’s been mine. He just didn’t know it. I wasn’t expecting to fall in love with him, or for him to want me in the ways that he did. None of it was ever supposed to happen, but after all we’ve done together, it’s too late to turn back now. A once harmless crush had blossomed into so much more…”
- #1 Lie by T. Gephart <— LIVE!!! T. Gephart’s latest! She works in Hollywood and hires a Hollywood star’s brother to be her “boyfriend” to please her grandma… “…While her dear gran lay on her deathbed, Jessica mentioned she’d met her soul mate. It had been Gran’s last wish to see all her grandkids settled down before she went to see Jesus. And as the only one still single, Jessica didn’t have the heart to disappoint her. No one expected Gran to make a miraculous recovery. Now, Gran was expecting to meet Jessica’s perfect man at her cousin’s wedding…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (The next few days & a few of next week’s!!! )
- Captivated by Tessa Bailey – June 11th 2018
- Wild Card (Billionaire Bachelors Book 3) by Lila Monroe – June 11th 2018
- A Wish For Us by Tillie Cole – June 11th 2018
- Whiskey Reveals (Whiskey and Lies Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – June 12th 2018
- A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes) by Sabaa Tahir – June 12th 2018
- Venom in the Veins: An Elemental Assassin Book by Jennifer Estep – June 12th 2018
- Ocean Light (Psy-Changeling Trinity) by Nalini Singh – June 12th 2018
- In A Faraway Land (Runaway Princess: Flicka #3) by Blair Babylon – June 12th 2018
- Lying in Wait: A Novel by Liz Nugent – June 12th 2018
- Entangled Moon: A Novel by E.C. Frey – June 12th 2018
- Tell Me Lies: A Novel by Carola Lovering – June 12th 2018
- Atticus by Sawyer Bennett – June 12th 2018
- Tied Down (Nailed Down Book 2) by Chelle Bliss & Eden Butler – June 12th 2018
- Jinn’s Dominion (Desert Cursed Series Book 3) by Shannon Mayer – June 12th 2018
- End Game (Bellevue Bullies Series Book 4) by Toni Aleo – June 12th 2018
- Survival of the Richest by Skye Warren – June 12th 2018
- More Than Words by Mia Sheridan – June 12th 2018
- Unconscious Hearts (Hearts of Vegas Book 1) by Harper Sloan – June 12th 2018
- Moments of Disarray: An Alex Kennedy Story by Megan Hart – June 13th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).