SUNDAY NIGHT UPDATE!! THEY JUST RESET THE SUPER-DEAL!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! IT’S STILL ON!! I interrupt this wonderful Royal Wedding morning with this BREAKING NEWS!! The Idea of You: A Novel is SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED RIGHT NOW. This is the book that has made SO many in our book crew, GO CRAZY with swoon, and angst and LOVE!!! I ONE-CLICKED IT SO HARD!
R: The Idea of You, Maryse! Really well done and addictive! I couldn’t put it down…unless you count the times I threw it down, and by “down” I mean into my wall where there’s now a slight dent. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Suzi: Just one clicked. I’ve heard so much about this one.
Carina: Get ready to think about it for the next 5 months after reading it 😀
Lisa: definitely a twisty turny kind of book. …Can’t wait to see what you guys think when you read it!!!
Stacey: The Wife Between Us on Audible…5++++ stars!
<— HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! First!!! Congratulations to our very own Tasha and her new sweet baby, Jasper. He’s our very first blog baby (he’s a real baby too!!) and we’re thrilled. :D!!!! I wanna snuggle him!
And second, I’ve compiled our latest Friday Finds list and we found some GREAT looking new releases and reader recommendations!! I’ll be adding more throughout the day (in case more go live or more recommendations come my way), so let me know if you see any that I should add.
P.S. What am I reading next? Gah!!! I dunno. I want to read either, Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey (since I’m a HUGE fan of hers), or the Jack & Jill series by Jewel E Ann (since I’m a HUGE fan of hers), or Keep Her Safe by K.A. Tucker (’cause I’m a HUGE fan of hers and supposedly this has an incredible jaw-dropping twist/reveal and I LOVE that), or Karina Halle’s latest, The Wild Heir: A Royal Standalone Romance, up there to the left ’cause 1.) I’m a HUGE fan of hers and 2.) it’s the Royal Wedding this weekend and I want indulge in Royal love!!! No matter what, though, I have and AWESOME reading weekend ahead of me.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Wild Heir: A Royal Standalone Romance by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE ALERT!!! OMG THIS LOOKS AMAZING and IS. LIVE!! Royal arranged marriage… 😉 “…I’m Crown Prince Magnus of Norway and my latest scandal just landed my entire royal family in hot water. Now the only way the monarchy can save face is for me to smarten up – publicly. If I don’t, I’ll no longer be heir apparent to the throne. So it’s either I abdicate my future role as King or… I get married. To a blue-blooded stranger. Enter Princess Isabella of the tiny country of Liechtenstein. Quiet, intelligent, and uniquely beautiful, Ella doesn’t like this arrangement any more than I do and she’s not afraid to show it...”
Teri: I 1-clicked just as fast as I could! I can’t wait… Karina, koffee & kittie in lap 🙂
Linda: 1- clicked this little precious fast too!! Love Karina. Rainy evening read!!! Cannot wait!!!
- Piece of Work by Staci Hart <— STACI HART’S LATEST IS LIVE TOO!!! Her new boss is a piece of work, and NOT in the good sense… and maybe also in the good sense. 😉 “…My cocky boss thinks this internship was wasted on me, and he doesn’t hesitate to let me know. But he’s wrong, and I’m going to prove it to him. If I can stay away from his devil lips, that is. Lips that cut me down and kiss me in the same breath, leaving me certain he’s on a mission to ruin my life. And maybe my heart, too.”
- The Chronicles of St Mary’s series by Jodi Taylor <— Mary recommends this one!
Maryse: Have you read the Jodi Taylor Time Travel series “The Chronicles of St. Mary’s“? It’s hysterical.
- Chef Sugarlips (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies Book 1) by Tawna Fenske <— LIVE!! SEXY CHEF ALERT!!! “…the last thing she needs is an extra serving of love drama. So what is it about the stupid-sexy chef that gets her desires bubbling like a pot of hot spaghetti? Keeping their distance is tough enough before Sean and Amber get tossed together by wacky weddings, lingerie mishaps, and a surly three-legged cat. When Sean’s mom shows up to dish out huge helpings of family drama, a big secret threatens to spread faster than a kitchen fire...”
- Fury by Cat Porter <—- CAT PORTER ALERT!! Nancy found us this super-bargain!!
Nancy: This novel is a standalone and a spinoff of the Lock & Key series!
Kandace: Fury by Cat Porter was really good too. I love her books.
Ellen: t was an EPIC, 5 star read for me!! It’s a spin-off of the amazing Lock & Key MC series but stands on its own. Highly recommend
- Better Than This by C.G. Coppola <— LIVE!!! EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT HIS SKETCHBOOK & SHE WANTS TO FORGET... “…Autumn just wants to get through it. She needs to maintain her grades to keep her terrible Aunt Milly from moving back in, but working with Alex might be impossible since they have to pretend to be a couple for their assignment. Forced to put their past on hold, the two focus on their fictitious relationship until the lines between real and fake get blurred, and they discover there might be some truth to the façade...”
- Bad Romeo (The Starcrossed Series Book 1) by Leisa Rayven <— R is reading a slightly oldie-bout MUCH LOVED goody!
R: I’m loving this book so hard. My life would be so much easier if you guys would just show up and hold me down when you tell me to read a book instead of letting me “get around to it.”
Tessa: Okay, I think I finished my “why didn’t I read this book sooner” book of the year. Bad Romeo. OMG! It was so good, and now I have to get Broken Juliet.
Amy: The feels from Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet, with the deliciously combined angsts of the past and the present, both unfolding perfectly and simultaneously. *sigh* THIS is why I read.
- The Perfect Mother: A Novel by Aimee Molloy <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! Tasha is my other book-twin and she’s LOVING THIS!!
Tasha: I’m almost done w/The Perfect Mother and I am loooving it. Totally, finally, gave me the same feels as Big Little Lies and that book is one of my all time faves!
- Act Like It: A Slow-Burn Romance (London Celebrities) by Lucy Parker <— Jen C just jumped into another reader favorite here, and she’s loving it too!
Jen C: Still reading Act Like It (and LOVING IT. 70% in. So good. The banter! Aaah hoping to finish it tonight.)
- The Roots of Us by Candace Knoebel <— LIVE!! SOUNDS SO ANGSTY AND YUMMY!!! “…The first time I saw Hudson Jameson, he was saving someone’s life. The second time, he was ruining mine. It was only supposed to be a vacation. A chance to let the Florida sun burn away the residue left behind from my failed relationships. I wasn’t searching for love. I was on a hiatus from men, especially ones with secrets. Except Hudson had the gaze of a man drowning in his own miseries, and I was a sucker for the damaged souls…“
- Impossible Bachelor (Bachelor Tower Series, Book 2) by Ruth Cardello <— LIVE!!! “...From our very first meeting it’s obvious the Bachelor Tower’s newest female addition doesn’t think I’m her type. When I’m asked to distract her from the politics of the building, she tells me I have no chance with her. Proving her wrong will be fun and might just take us to the brink of love. I ask her to trust me, but I’m not prepared for what she shares when she does…”
- Beneath Your Beautiful (The Beautiful Series Book 1) by Emery Rose <— LIVE!! SHE FELL FOR THE TATTOOED BAR OWNER… “All I wanted was a fresh start in a new city…and a bartending job. I never intended to fall for the sexy, tattooed bar owner. Dark. Brooding. Emotionally unavailable. But Killian Vincent is a challenge I can’t seem to walk away from. He’s afraid that if I dig too deep, I won’t like what I find. But he’s wrong, and I’m determined to prove it...”
- Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey <— ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS & I think i’m reading this one next!!
Sharon: While we are fangirling on Tessa Bailey, PLEASE check out Getaway Girl. I swear I think it’s going on my all-time top 10 CRs. Love it, love it, love it. Doing a quick re-read of that one right now…
Lisafrom DFW: Maryse, did you read Tessa Bailey’s Getaway Girl? I really liked it!!!!!! I know you are a Tessa Bailey fan!
marina: Hi Maryse, I’m on Getaway Girl! Love Tessa Bailey!! It is a bit different than her others so far right?
- Chaos (Constellation Book 2) by Jennifer Locklear <— LIVE!!! “…On the surface, advertising executive Jack Evans has it all. Blessed with striking good looks, a thriving career, a stylish wife, and an adoring daughter, he’s still struggling with personal turmoil. And when his wife abruptly leaves, it’s up to Jack to care for his child alone while picking up the pieces of his broken past. While doing so, Jack is drawn to the up-and-coming executive, Kathleen Brighton...”
- Three Secrets: An utterly gripping psychological suspense thriller by Clare Boyd
- Unlocked by Casey L. Bond
- Miss February (The Calendar Girl Duet Book 1) by Karen Cimms <— KAREN CIMMS SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! Author of the super-angsty “Of Love and Madness” trilogy!! She’s the hottest bartender that ever man wants but… “...The reality is much different. What lies below the buffed and glossed exterior is the bartender who teeters in four-inch heels, tapping kegs, pouring shots, and flirting for bigger tips; the scared fifteen-year-old who lost the most important man in her life; the girl whose mother checked out when she needed her most; the teenager who partied hard, ended up pregnant, and dropped out of school; the single mother who works multiple jobs to support herself and her daughter. Even her boyfriend sees her as an accessory—something pretty to keep on a shelf until he wants to take her down and show her off. But then Chase Holgate walks into Blondie’s, and from the first time he looks into Rain’s eyes, she knows he can see her...” P.S. The next in the series is coming out in just a few days!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! )
- Fox (Stone Cold Fox Trilogy Book 3) by Max Monroe – May 20th 2018
- In the Black: Black Star Security by Cynthia Rayne – May 21st 2018
- The Red Ledger: 1 by Meredith Wild – May 21st 2018
- Marek: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – May 22nd 2018
- Rebel Heart: Book Two (The Rush Series) by VI Keeland – May 22nd 2018
- The Outsider by Stephen King – May 22nd 2018
- The Summer Children (Collector Trilogy Book 3) by Dot Hutchinson – May 22nd 2018
- The Controversial Princess (The Smoke & Mirrors Duology Book 1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas – May 22nd 2018
- Rogue Royalty: An Anti-Heroes Collection Novel (Savage Trilogy Book 3) by Meghan March – May 22nd 2018
- Tiger Striped: Shifters Unbound by Jennifer Ashley – May 22nd 2018
- Innocent Target (Redemption Harbor Series Book 4) by Katie Reus – May 22nd 2018
- Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: a standalone novel by Lisa Renee Jones – May 23rd 2018
- Tell Me A Secret: A gripping psychological thriller with heart-stopping mystery and suspense by Samantha Hayes – May 25th 2018
- Cocktales <— ANTHOLOGY BY A TON OF OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS – May 26th 2018