SATURDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! Cocktales IS LIVE!!! This VERY SPECIAL Anthology with TONS… AND I MEAN TONS of our favorite authors. Check it out to see all of the authors involved in this project. It’s INCREDIBLE!!! It’s already in the TOP TEN of all of Amazon right now. ➔➔➔➔➔
“Cocktales‘ is a limited-release anthology (available *only* from May 26 – August 26, 2018) of original, never before published material, some of which is raw and unedited. Each story was specifically written for this anthology.
Happy Friday and good morning everyone!!! The latest Friday Finds list is ready to play with, and as usual, I will be adding to it through the day as more bargain-finds, recommendations or new ones go live! 😀 Let me know what you’re reading!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- ACHE by M. Never <— M. NEVER’S LATEST IS LIVE!! Sounds like a super-angsty love triangle!!!! She had a difficult past but… “...But everything changed when I met Alec Prescott. I couldn’t stand the cocky hotshot lawyer at first, but after assisting him on one case, my opinion changed drastically. He became the beginning I so desperately needed, even if romantic relations at work are completely forbidden. Unfortunately, falling in love with a co-worker is the least of my problems. Funny thing about the past, it’s never truly far away…”
- Cross by Adriana Locke <— LIVE!! HE’S CHANGED SO MUCH… “...One minute she’s standing by herself and the next she’s accosted by a rich, velvety scent that could only belong to one man: Cross. At face value, he’s divine. All rugged and confident with a smile that melts her right where she’s standing. It doesn’t take long to find him to be charming, witty, and the owner of a few legitimate businesses. Not at all like the mischievous boy she left…”
- Rough Edge (The Edge Book 1) by C.D. Reiss <— C.D. REISS ALERT & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! Susan is loving this new release!
- Lie to Me by by Lisa Lace <— LIVE!! MARRIED IN VEGAS & LEFT DEVASTATED… “I came here for a bachelorette party, not a hook-up. Before I know it, we’re in a Vegas chapel and I have a ring on my finger. Things grind to a halt in a way I never saw coming. I’m left with a shattered heart and divorce papers. That’s what we want, right? But everything changes when he sees the baby bump.”
- Resisting Mateo (Morelli Family, #5) by Sam Mariano <— TEAR JERKER ALERT!! Tessa LOVED it!
Tessa: k. So, Resisting Mateo was a five star. Tears, insanity (it is Mateo after all), happiness, fear. Lots of fear. And my heart HURT like an SOB. So, of course, I am onto book 6.
- Tell Me A Secret: A gripping psychological thriller with heart-stopping mystery and suspense by Samantha Hayes
- Blood Oath (The Darkest Drae Book 1) by Raye Wagner & Kelly St. Clare <— MichelleS is LOVING this series!
MichelleS: I’m lerving Darkest Drae. It’s like I get a tiny bit of Tauren Soul (really old tortured soul who turns into a dragon instead of a Tairen – I’ll take it) and Throne of Glass & all the best Fantasy series. Yippee. And it made the list. …If you’re a fan of Sarah J Maas, this is up your alley.
- Firefighter Phoenix (Fire & Rescue Shifters Book 7) by Zoe Chant <— LIVE!! FIREFIGHTER SHIFTER ALERT!! “Swan shifter Rose knows she doesn’t have a true mate. She isn’t the one for Ash, the Phoenix Eternal. She knows he can never be more than a friend, no matter how his dark eyes and hard body make her burn…“
- Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet Book 1) by Laurelin Paige <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED TODAY!!
Janet: I really recommend Laurelin Paige’s’ duet, Dirty Filthy Rich Men and Dirty Filthy Rich Love – the story of Donovan and Sabrina! A good roller coaster ride through hot obsession, with some angst, some heart wrench and a buffet of good characters to love and loathe.
- Forgotten Specters: The Fated Wings Series Book 2 by C.R. Jane
- The Aeon Chronicles by April M Woodard
- All Up In The Mix by Donna Hill <— “…Tash should have kept her eyes on her man Jared, but Zeke Ramsey makes It too hard if not impossible. Not only is he deliciously sexy and lights a fire in her with just a look, he is also the ex-prosecutor that ruined the life her long-distance man Jared. She’d fantasized about Zeke while she sat in the back of the courtroom during the trial...”
- The Outpost (Jamison Valley Book 4) by Devney Perry <— DEVNEY PERRY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! She wrote an article exposing a crime family, and now she’s in hiding… with a mountain man assigned to protect her. 😉 YES PLEASE!!!! “…she’s on the run from a powerful man who wants her dead. To stay safe, she’s forced to trade one bad situation for another. Stuck in the Montana wilderness, she’s secluded from anything resembling civilization or the modern-day world. The only good thing about her situation is the gorgeous mountain man assigned to protect her. Too bad he isn’t the slightest bit interested in a city girl like her...”
- The Opposite of You: An Opposites Attract Novel by Rachel Higginson <— *squeeee!!!* One of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES is super-bargain priced right now. I FELL IN LOVE HARD!!!! And there was PLENTY of realistic resistance… Oooooh I had to work for it and it was perfection! My 5-star review!
- Pretend I’m Yours: A Single Dad Romance by Vivian Wood <— LIVE!! GRIEVING WIDOWER & HIS NEIGHBOR... “Heartbroken, destroyed, and on the edge of despair. That’s how I felt for two years after my wife died, leaving me all alone with our baby. I sucked it up and kept going for my little girl… but I wasn’t living. I was only existing. Then I met Larkin, my gorgeous blonde neighbor...”
- Royal Service (Royals of Danovar Series Book 1) by Leslie North <— LIVE!! THE KING MUST MARRY… “King Phillip is a real life Prince Charming. Golden haired with a Danovian accent, and a solid gold crown sitting on his head, he’s every girl’s daydream. He’s a good man and an even better king, but the one thing he’s been terrible at is choosing a royal wife — fearing a marriage that’s more about policy than passion. But when his mother invites all the eligible maidens to The Summer House Party, Phillip is trapped in a real-life Bachelor where he won’t have the option of quietly splitting from the girl after the party is over — he’ll be wed to her for life...”
- Tequila Burn (The Tequila Duet Book 2) by Melissa Toppen <— LIVE!! MELISSA TOPPEN ALERT!! It’s the DUET CONCLUSION! “Hudson and Lennon’s story continues in the gripping conclusion to the Tequila Duet!”
- My Brothers Best Friend by Kerry Carter
- Trust Fund: A Survival of the Richest Prologue by Skye Warren <— LIVE!! SKYE WARREN ALERT!! “My story starts with a plunge into the cold water of Manhattan’s harbor. A strong hand hauls me back onto the deck of the luxury yacht. Christopher was supposed to be my enemy. Instead he protects me with fierce determination…until the end.”
- Heart Stronger by Rachel Blaufeld <— RACHEL BLAUFELD SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! P.S. Don’t forget to check out this fun post about this very book!
- Water Viper: A Jesse Alexander Novel by RJ Blain <— READER RECOMMENDATION!!!
Sharalee: I’ve followed your blog for years…LOVE IT. Thank you for what you do. I’ve never thought to recommend but I recently read a book that was SO GOOD that I really wanted to share. I searched it on your blog and didn’t see it. I also have zero affiliation with this author at all, I was just impressed. Again, thank you for your blog.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Idea of You by Robinne Lee <— Stacey LOVED this one!
Stacey: The Idea of You…Audible edition…read by the author…AMAZING!!!!!! A must, must MUST hear!
PREORDERS (The next few days & a few of next week’s!!! )
- Cocktales <— ANTHOLOGY BY A TON OF OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS – May 26th 2018
- Shadow Keeper (A Shadow Riders Novel) by Christine Feehan – May 28th 2018
- Making Up (London Celebrities) by Lucy Parker – May 28th 2018
- Screwed by Kelly Jamieson – May 28th 2018
- Stay With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 9) by Kristen Proby – May 29th 2018
- Shelter in Place by Nora Roberts – May 29th 2018
- I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting – May 29th 2018
- Speakeasy (True North Book 5) by Sarina Bowen – May 29th 2018
- All the Little Lights by Jamie McGuire – May 29th 2018
- The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware – May 29th 2018
- Torched: A Dragon Romance (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant – May 29th 2018
- Inconvenient Wife: A Romantic Comedy by Natasha Boyd – May 29th 2018
- Secret Admirer by Cynthia Eden – May 30th 2018
- The Boyfriend Experience (Jordan’s Game Book 3) by J.A. Huss – May 30th 2018
- Talk Nerdy To Me (The Sterling Shore Series Book 13) by C.M. Owens – May 30th 2018
- Mogul by Katy Evans – May 31st 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).