BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LIVE!!!!!! THE LATEST BIKER BOOK BY LAUREN GILLEY IS LIVE!! (American Hellhound (Dartmoor Book 6)!!!! ➔➔➔➔➔➔➔➔
“…Ghost Teague has spent the last twenty-five years transforming a once-rough club into an empire with his queen by his side, the fearless girl who turned his life around when he needed her most. This new threat is a personal one, aimed at him, at Maggie, and it’s calling into question all the decisions they’ve made thus far...” (thank you Ela!! :D)
It’s time for our latest reading weekend and there are a bunch that just went live (in fact, there’s one below, from one of our favorite authors that will bring us some much-needed relief from a recent cliffhanger)!!! AND!! Quite a few of my own PERSONAL favorite authors below (plus, of course, a few from authors I do not know yet, but want to, because of the blurb-jolts they gave me). Like that one to the left. 😉
AND! We have book recommendations, including awesome feedback for a few recent releases, in case you were tempted but waiting on reader reactions. 😀
Take a look at what we found for the weekend!!
- Before You Were Mine by Em Muslin <— LIVE!!! SHE HAD TO GIVE UP HER DAUGHTER FOR ADOPTION… and now she’s obsessed because… “Then, over thirty years later, Eli catches sight of her daughter. And she knows that she must do everything to find a way back into her life. Even if it means lying… While her husband Tommy must grow to accept his own part in the events of her early life, he can only try to save her before her obsession with the young woman ruins them both…” OH I WANNA READ IT!!! 😀
- The Fall by Nia Forrester <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! Jan recommends it!
Jan: The Fall by Nia Forrester. I don’t normally enjoy this trope but it’s so well done in this book. She’s a feisty independent highly intelligent college professor in her forties who likes a one night stand but nothing deeper. He’s a new faculty member, late thirties, divorced, and has just written the latest hot button book. I think there’s about 8 years between them?? They are attracted and have what she THINKS is the classic one nighter, but he’s not going to let her get away……. It’s a great read.
- Loving Jade: Flynn’s story – Riverstone Estate Series – standalone by Roya Carmen <— LIVE!!! ROYA CARMEN’S LATEST BOOK JUST WENT LIVE!! She escapes her husband…”Yet, I still don’t feel free – I know Michael will find me. It’s just a matter of time. Love is the last thing I’m looking for, but Flynn is such a beautiful man, inside and out. He makes me believe that I can be stronger, that I can be fierce. He believes he can fix me with equine therapy but he has no clue how much damage has been done...” And then her husband finds her.
- A Girl Like Me (Like Us Book 2) by Ginger Scott <— IT’S LIVE!!! GINGER SCOTT’S LATEST ALERT!!! This is book #2 after this one: A Boy Like You (Like Us Book 1)
Lisa: I just read Ginger Scott’s A Boy Like You (Like Us Book 1). It was awesome…even with a cliffy. The next one ‘A girl like me’ is out soon. I hope. Its contemporary romance for sure but there’s a twist of paranormal mystery.
Ashley: Omg it was totally supposed to say I’ve been lurking for years and I want to recommend “A Boy Like You” as my new fave book. See? This is why I lurk. I can’t even comment correctly.
Maryse: LOL Ashley!! Well I’m glad you’ve come out of “lurking” even if it was just to tell us. *hug*
- Midnight Fever (Men of Midnight Book 6) by Lisa Marie Rice
- Speak Thy Name (The Nephilim Book 3) by Dana Marie Bell <— LIVE!!! ANGELS!!
- Tradition Be Damned (Last Hope Book 1) by Rebecca Royce <— LIVE!!! ANGELS!!
- Fall Back Skyward (Fall Back Series #1) by Autumn Grey <— SUPER ANGSTY!!!. “Eleven years ago, I saved her. I loved her. But they took me away from her and locked me up. For two years, all I could think about was her. She consumed me. Took up every room in my head and gave me something to focus on, knowing I would see her soon. Nine years ago, I watched her as she walked down the aisle and into the arms of a man who wasn’t me. My brother...” Nancy found us these on super-bargain-sale!
Nancy: FALL BACK SKYWARD & BREAKING GRAVITY a two book series are now both on sale… I read them out of order, but they can be read as standalones. However, it would be better to read them in order. Lots of angst, turmuil, & broken hearts, but it isn’t ever easy but ends well
- Breaking Gravity (Fall Back Series #2) by Autumn Grey <— STUDENT-TEACHER ROMANCE ALERT!!! AND It’s book #2!!
- The Darkest Corner (Gravediggers Book 1) by Liliana Hart <— WE HAVE FEEDBACK ON THIS NEW ONE!! Jean REALLY liked it, and liked #2 even more (and that one is coming out soon)!
Jean: I read The Darkest Corner over the weekend and really liked it and was lucky enough to have the author send me the 2nd book already (Gone to Dust (Gravediggers Book 2)) which I am liking even more than the first one!
- Before You Break by K.C. Wells & Parker Williams <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE
- Game Changer by Kayt Miller <— LIVE!! FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! “Alex Emerson has his life figured out. As a likely first-round pick in the next NFL draft, this All-American tight end is ready to graduate from college and move on to his life as a wealthy, single, pro ball player––the life he’s always wanted. That is until he meets Stella. She makes Alex feel like there is more to life than football...”
- Making the Cut by Jenna Payne <— LIVE!! HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!
- Game Changer by Abigail Paige <— LIVE!! BASEBALL STAR ALERT!
- Bossed: A Steamy Office Romance by Kate Gilead <— LIVE!!! HE’S HER NEW OLDER BOSS ALERT!! “My first job straight out of college and it’s challenging as hell. My hot new boss, Blake, isn’t making it any easier. Rough around the edges and tough to please, one day he blows my mind with an act of stunning, unexpected tenderness...”
- The Café in Fir Tree Park by Katey Lovell <— LIVE!!! SINGLE MOM MAKING IT ON HER OWN… “…When her husband Clint was sent to prison, she had to raise Josh and Kelly alone. But Clint can’t hurt them now, and there’s no denying that Paolo, the Italian football coach she spies every weekend out on the green, is more than easy on the eye.“
- Good Lies (A Wild Minds Novel) by Charlotte West <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! SECRETLY MARRIED TO A ROCK STAR & NOW SHE HATES HIM BUT... “The two bands will be headlining together. This is going to make avoiding Warren difficult. Especially since it seems Warren doesn’t want to be ignored. He also doesn’t want a divorce. That’s right, Addy is married to the Wild Minds front man. Shh. Don’t tell.” Megan has feedback for us on this one!
Megan: Hi Maryse! I just read Good Lies by Charlotte West. It was so so so good! read it in 1 day. Thank you for posting about it!
- Playing For Keeps by Shiloh Walker <— ROMANTIC STEAMY TRIO ALERT! POSSIBLY A TEARJERKER!! “…Doctor Jacob McCoy loves Dana. So much so, that he’s even willing to share her with Mason Caldwell. But a red-hot threesome isn’t all that Jacob wants from Dana. When tragedy strikes their fledging relationship, Jacob has to convince Dana that pushing him away isn’t the answer. He wants to be in her life forever. And some things are worth fighting for…” (this one is a re-release).
- Excess by Kate Stewart <— LIVE!!! KATE STEWART ALERT!!! Oh boy I DO love this author! And this sounds TOTALLY DRAMATICALLY & ROMANTICALLY ANGSTY (a love triangle? Cheating? WHAT THE??!!! The author says: “**If you are not a fan of cursing, erotic and extremely explicit sex, cheating, immoral behavior, dysfunction or sexual scenarios that may make you feel uncomfortable this is not the book for you. FILTHY. EROTIC. ROMANCE.” *blink blink* I love that warning!) “I made my fortune, built my castle, and then exiled myself within its comforts once reality set in. Far too late, I discovered I was drowning in a sea of hungry sharks. Given the choice to sink or swim, I chose the latter … and it cost me everything. Devin McIntyre, the most dangerous shark of them all, was the last nail in my naïve coffin…”
- Without Words by Delancey Stewart <— FIREFIGHTER WHO CAN NO LONGER SPEAK ALERT!!! Lisa recommends it!!
Lisa: ust have to say – I am loving Without Words. For those of you who like broken heroes (and relatively silent ones at that), this one is for you!!! HE had some type of brain injury/accident and it’s difficult for him to speak still. But she doesn’t know that and thinks he’s just standoffish and can’t figure out why he doesn’t communicate well with her and often just runs away…
Jean: Lisa! You had me at “broken”……I NEED THAT BOOK!!!
- Good Grief by Vera Elle Unita <— LIVE!!! HER NEW JOB MEANS SHE HAS TO MOVE INTO HIS MANSION ALERT! “Turns out, the mansion needs more than a little makeover, and she is stuck with that growly bear of a man for weeks. He doesn’t even like her French bulldog—who the hell doesn’t like puppies?”
- Completely Captivated by A.D. Justice <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! “Aaron breezed into my coffee shop and right into my heart. He was gorgeous, confident, and sexy. Out of all the women who threw themselves at him, he wanted me. Against my better judgment, I took a chance. Then he took our new life away. When I was at my darkest, my lifelong friend Jared pulled me through, only to tell me he wants to take Aaron’s place. But can I give my heart to Jared when Aaron already stole it?“
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! 😀 )
- White Hot: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews – May 30th 2017
- Shadow Reaper (A Shadow Rider Novel) by Christine Feehan – May 30th 2017
- The Silent Corner: A Novel of Suspense by Dean Koontz – May 30th 2017
- Wrecked: LOST Series #6 by Cynthia Eden – May 30th 2017
- Blaze: A Dragon Romance (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant – May 30th 2017
- When It’s Real by Erin Watt – May 30th 2017
- Hundreds (Dollar Book 3) by Pepper Winters – May 30th 2017
- Thousands (Dollar Book 4) by Pepper Winters – May 30th 2017
- Millions (Dollar Book 5) by Pepper Winters – May 30th 2017
- Rock Wild (Rock Candy Book 3) by Virna DePaul – May 30th 2017
- The Watcher by Bella Jewel – May 30th 2017
- Turn Me Loose (Alpha Ops) by Anne Calhoun – May 30th 2017
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting – May 30th 2017
- Come Sundown by Nora Roberts – May 30th 2017
- I’m Only Here for the Beard (The Dixie Wardens Rejects Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – May 31st 2017