SATURDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! I Bet You by Lisa Madden-Mills is finally LIVE!!! And it can be read as a standalone! “Penelope knows she shouldn’t trust a jock, but what’s a girl to do when she needs a date to Homecoming? And Ryker’s keeping a secret, another bet, one that could destroy Penelope’s heart forever…” ➔➔➔
Good morning and happy Friday Finds everyone!! 25 book finds, so far, and counting. I’ll be adding more throughout the day, including “I Bet You” by Its Maddem Mills as soon as it goes live (which should be any minute now). 🙂
Let me know if you have one for me to add.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- One Week Hating You: One Week Series Book 2 (standalone) by Roya Carmen <— LIVE!! SHE’S JILTED AT THE ALTAR & WANTS TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS… “...She’s back in her small hometown for a week. And she has a plan – make Peter insanely jealous and win him back. Enter Blake Taylor, her first love, the boy who broke her heart. She’d rather avoid him at all costs, but with his ‘bad boy’ good looks and their shared history, Blake is the perfect man for the job…”
- Glittering Obsession (Love Under Fire Series) by Carolyn Wren
- Finally Mine: A Small Town Love Story by Lucy Score
- Donna Grant’s “Dark Worlds” series <— Marci LOVES these!
Marci: I just finished a series that I think you would love. It is the Donna Grant Dark Worlds series. It starts in the 1600′s and moves to modern times. Has warriors, druids, the Faie, and dragons. I have really enjoyed them. I enjoy your site and it helps me find other book series to read so I thought I would share one that I found… …Dark World consisting of the Dark Sword, Dark Warriors,Dark Kings, and Reaper series
- The Day the Jerk Started Falling (Jerk Duet Book 2) by Max Monroe <— LIVE!! MAX MONROE ALERT!! She’s his sister’s best friend… “…I’m the ultimate jerk. My affection tends to be short-lived—a quality I’ve been assured multiple times by the fairer sex isn’t becoming—and the leaving part of loving and leaving has always come natural. At least, it used to. Until her…”
- All I Need by Jennifer Van Wyk <— LIVE!!! SHE’S BEEN CHEATED ON BY TWO FIANCÉS!! “...I’m done with men entirely. I’m definitely old enough to know better than to let that happen to me again. Trust isn’t something I have in me to give… to anyone. At least, not anymore. Besides, even if I wanted to give someone my everything, I have nothing left to give. Now, if Walker could be just a tad less handsome, his relationship with his nephew not quite as sexy and his body… well, let’s not get crazy. His body is just a gift to womankind...”
- Five Reasons To Go (The Risky Hearts Duet Book 2) by Candace Knoebel <— LIVE!!! MARITAL STRIFE/OPEN MARRIAGE ALERT!! Oooooh boy, I can’t tell of this is a standalone or not by that blurb, so I’m going to add book #1 to this list, too!!! Here it is ➔ Ten Reasons to Stay (The Risky Hearts Duet Book 1) <— OKAY NOT A STANDALONE!!!
One day a week—Thursdays—my husband and I could do whatever or whomever we pleased.
Protection was non-negotiable.
And no matter what, we had to be home by midnight.
- The Story of Us (Us Series Book 1) by Nichole King <— Amy is enjoying it as we speak!
Amy: It’s zero-dark-early here and I have a 12-hour day ahead of me, but I’m all kinds of excited because it will be one of those days with a LOT of down time…meaning I’ll feel like I’m getting paid to read! I’m going to finish The Story of Us by Nichole King (which at halfway through I feel safe in saying I LOVE!)
- P.S. I Dare You (PS Series Book 3) by Winter Renshaw <— LIVE!!! ARRANGED CONTRACT ALERT!! “…I want no part of my father’s billion-dollar empire, and him “gifting” me with one of the “best concierges in the county” won’t change that. He’s wasting his money. You’re wasting your time. However, seeing as how you foolishly signed an ironclad contract with an Act of God clause and my father has strong-armed me into taking this position, it appears as though we’re stuck together—at least until your contract is up next month…”
- Deadly Lover (Exit Strategy Book 1) by Jocelynn Drake
- Christmas at the Little Cottage on the Hill: An absolutely unputdownable feel good romance novel (The Little Cottage Series Book 4) by Emma Davies
- Indiscreet (The Discreet Duet Book 2) by Nicole French <— LIVE!!! “Sexiest man alive. Playboy movie star. Reckless actor.“
- Demon Walking (Dragon Point Book 6) by Eve Langlais
- His to Protect: Her Bodyguard Enemy (Heathcliff Family Romances Book 3) by Julia Keanini
- Crushing on the Cop (Blue Collar Brothers Book 2) by Piper Rayne <— LIVE!!! WHO DOESN’T LOVE A SEXY COP IN UNIFORM? AND HE’S UP FOR AUCTION… 😉 “…when my best friend bids on Cristian for me at a charity bachelor auction, I’m not having it. A man in blue is only going to be one thing for me-a problem. Except after his brother starts dating my best friend he becomes harder to ignore. The eight-pack abs. The sense of style only a girl like me can appreciate. The way he puts his family first. It all adds up to make him one irresistible prospect and has me wondering if he knows how to use those handcuffs the right way...”
- When You Look at Me (A Pleasant Gap Romance Book 2) by Pepper Basham
- Lucky Girl (Lucky Alphas Book 2) by Mallory Crowe
- Saint (Mercy Book 2) by J.B. Salsbury <— LIVE!! JB Salsbury ALERT!! THE DUET IS COMPLETE ’cause book #2 just went LIVE!!! She joins his foster family (and she’s from a mental facility)…
- Genealogy: a novel by Mae Wood <— SHE FINDS HER GRANDMOTHER’S LOVE LETTERS…
I turn the thick envelope in my palm, slide out the tightly folded pages, and unfold the thin paper, taking care not to tear the letters that were important enough to keep for a century.My dearest Alice“Great-grandpa was in the Philippines?” I ask.“Oh no. Not your great-grandfather,” answers Grammie, her eyes twinkling with her mother’s secrets. “Elliott.”
- Cards Of Love: The World (Swift Series Book 2) by Leslie Pike <— LIVE!!! “While this is part of The Swift Series each can be as a standalone about a different Swift sibling but for the best reader experience read them in order.”
- Goodbye, Kate by Nicola Haken <— LIVE!! FAMILY MOB WARS!!! “…A trained killer and advocate of justice, he’s been sent to unravel the neat little bow tied around Kate Fletcher’s perfect life, exposing her to the brutal truths she’s been so meticulously shielded from, before delivering the ultimate punishment for her family’s sins. There’s just one problem. They’re his family’s sins, too, and he must make a choice...”
- Allison Shatters the Looking-Glass: A Dark Reverse Harem Romance (Harem of Hearts Book 3) <— LIVE!!! C.M. STUNICH REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! And here’s the reading order. OH MY!! What a warning!
AUTHOR WARNING: …a full-length reverse harem/new adult/dark romance novel, a gritty retelling of “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”. Don’t expect a children’s tale; these characters are nothing like their more innocent counterparts. This book contains: drugs, cursing, violence, sex … and love found in the darkest shadows.
- The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin <— IT’S ON SALE!!! They are stranded together after a plane crash!! “...when unthinkable tragedy strikes, the pair find themselves stranded in Utah’s most remote wilderness in the dead of winter, badly injured and miles from civilization. Without food or shelter, and only Ben’s mountain climbing gear to protect themselves, Ashley and Ben’s chances for survival look bleak, but their reliance on each other sparks an immediate connection, which soon evolves into something more…”
Maria: A must read. The mountain between us by Charles Martin. Such an amazing story. You all will love every single page and will be thinking about the ending for many moons! Highly recommend it.
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Crow: Boston Underworld, Book 1 by A. Zavarelli <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! Alli recommends listening to this one!
Alli: Crow (Boston Underworld) series by A. Zavarelli are a great read. This author dives deep into the characters, Some dark material, however they’re very well written. I listened to them on audible and the narrator voice is perfect. I would highly recommend this series.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Archangel’s Prophecy (A Guild Hunter Novel) by Nalini Singh – October 30th 2018
- Elevation by Stephen King – October 30th 2018
- Shades of Wicked: A Night Rebel Novel by Jeaniene Frost – October 30th 2018
- Dragonfire: A Dark Kings Novel by Donna Grant – October 30th 2018
- Elevation by Stephen King – October 30th 2018
- Pierced (Tall, Dark, and Handsome Book 2) by J.A. Huss – October 30th 2018
- Secrets (Web of Sin) by Aleatha Romig – October 30th 2018
- Southern Devotion (Southern Heart Book 4) by Kaylee Ryan – October 30th 2018
- Dark Harmony (The Bargainer Book 3) by Laura Thalassa – October 31st 2018
- Hate Notes by Penelope Ward & VI Keeland – November 6th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).