YAY FRIDAYYYYYYY!!! Almost my favorite day of the week other than Saturday and today I get to pick a new book. *rubs hands together with glee*
P.S. I’m still working on today’s list so keep checking back (and if you have one I should add on here, let me know). 😀
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Be Mine by Jen Frederick <— LIVE!! THE LATEST BY JEN FREDERICK!! FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!!! Single mom abandoned by her ex, and then he swoops in... “…she’s got bigger problems to fix such as how she’s going to feed her child, where she’s going to lay her head, and how to stay hidden from her ex. There’s no room for flirtation, a hand on the small of her back, or even the way he makes her daughter smile. Nick Jackson isn’t in her plan now or ever.“
- #1 Muse by T. Gephart <— T. GEPHART’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! She’s writing fan fiction about him… and then HE finds out. 😉 “…she’d forget that she had yet to land her dream job, and instead spent time with her dream man—Nick Larsson. Well, at least in the literary sense. Too bad he wasn’t aware or an active participant—her fictional love life, outstanding...”
- Reid (The Davenports Book 3) by SJ McCoy
- Resist (#2): The Riptide Series by Brooke Page
- Stealing Sawyer (The Perfect Game Series) by Samantha Christy <— BASEBALL STAR ALERT!!! Cheryl LOVED it!
- Ruin: A Motorcycle Club Romance (Butchers MC) by Naomi West <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT & HE WANTS HER… “...She’s not just a bartender… She’s a queen, perfect for the man at the helm of the Butchers MC – me. And I intend to have her. At any cost. Ana will ride with me now. She’ll help me heal the wounds we share. She’ll bear my child, and I’ll finally be the one to protect her. She just doesn’t know it yet.”
- Evan’s Encore: Meltdown: The Conclusion (Meltdown book 4) by RB Hilliard
- Rhett (Signature Sweethearts) by Kelsie Rae
- Wild (Heaven Hill Generations Book 2) by Laramie Briscoe <— LIVE!! LARAMIE BRISCOE’S LATEST!!! “…I’ve always felt a little out of place, like I couldn’t settle down, a flower blowing in the breeze, waiting to be uprooted. Until the moment he stepped in front of me, taking the blade of the knife meant for me. I didn’t know his name, but the way he looked at me, it was like he knew all my secrets, but didn’t care. It was reckless and passionate, and I never thought of the consequences. I figured after I got what I wanted from him, I could break it off and never see him again. I was wrong...”
- Claimed in CHAOS (CKMC Book 4) by Linny Lawless
- His Obsession: A Dark Romance (Black Hearts MC Book 1) by Violet Noir
- Cards of Love: The Moon (New Camelot Book 4) by Sierra Simone <— LIVE!!! SIERRA SIMONE ALERT!! “***The Moon is the story of Merlin and Nimue from the New Camelot trilogy. It’s recommended that you read the trilogy first, as there are American King spoilers in The Moon.***”
- The Christmas Cafe at Seashell Cove: The perfect laugh out loud Christmas romance by Karen Clarke
- Darak: Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #1 (Intergalactic Dating Agency) by Cara Bristol
- Blessed Betrayal by Livia Grant
- Commander (Politics of Love) by Sienna Snow <— LIVE!! SHE MADE A BARGAIN “…My passion is my work, and nothing, not even the promise of happily-ever-after, will keep me from accomplishing my mission. This is why I’ve made a bargain with the one man who shattered my heart years ago. He’s proposed that I stand by his side and foster the beginning of a new political dynasty. But I have secrets…”
- A Nordic King: A Standalone Romance by Karina Halle <— Jenn LOVED it!
Jenn: I finished “A Nordic King” absolutely loved it. My favorite book of hers is “The Play” and then this one right behind it.
- The Doctor’s Bargain by Samanthya Wyatt
- Whole Lotta Lust (Rock Star Hearts Book 2) by Amity Cross
- Bluebird by Ann Penny <— LIVE!! SHE’S A COUNTRY STAR & NEEDS A BREAK… “…He owned her heart, but nine years ago when he pushed her away, he shattered it to pieces. She ran from her home town and towards her dream, never looking back…until she began to lose the one thing she had left: her music. Natalie thought leaving Fairleigh the first time was the hardest decision she would ever have to make, until she is forced to make the choice again, only this time, there’s so much more on the line...”
- The Silver Cord by Anonymous <— THE SILVER CORD BY ANONYMOUS IS LIVE!!!!! So many in our crew went CRAZY for book #1 (The Silver Cage)
Kelly: I just finished The Silver Cage and ahhhhhh. I am so sad it’s over. And I don’t know if I can read The Silver Cord. It might hurt too much. …Just finished and my heart hurts. Oy Caleb!
Jen: I read The Silver Cage!!! It was absolutely amazing. Breathtaking and heartbreaking at the same time. The writing is exquisite, and the story is so real. So raw. It’s like nothing I’ve read before. I hope to hear your thoughts!
Lisa: The Silver Cage (I’m still all stabby about it – but it was so fantastic!!!!)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (…a few of next week’s!!! )
- Once Upon A Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely – October 8th 2018
- The Forbidden Door: A Jane Hawk Novel by Dean Koontz – October 9th 2018
- This Love (Cowboys and Angels Book 6) by Kelly Elliott – October 9th 2018
- Welcome to Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand – October 9th 2018
- Fight or Flight by Samantha Young – October 9th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).