So while many of us are enjoying the last day of an awesome long weekend (and I read allllll weekend!!), it appears we have a little “Labor Day” bargain-bookfest! So I thought I’d highlight ’em here. 😉
- In Her Wake: A Ten Tiny Breaths Novella (The Ten Tiny Breaths Series) by K.A. Tucker <— JUST RELEASED!!! (it says novella, but Amazon indicates it’s over 300 pages…). Oh and this is a prequel to “Ten Tiny Breaths” but best read AFTER that one. I LOVED Ten Tiny Breaths (<— my review)! And Melannie agrees, saying: “I love every single book in this series. So happy to see there’s another one!” Here’s the series reading order.
- Breathless by Heidi McLaughlin, Emily Snow, Tijan, K.A. Robinson, Crystal Spears, Ilsa Madden-Mills, Kahlen Aymes, Jessica Wood, Sarah Dosher, Skyla Madi, Aleatha Romig (A PEEK BEYOND THE CONSEQUENCES), J.S. Cooper <— here’s another brand spankin’ new release! It’s an anthology (featuring books by so many of our fav authors!)!
- Spin (Songs of Corruption Book 1) by C.D. Reiss <— so many LOVE this one! MAFIA ALERT!! And Sally just said: “LOVED this book , snatch it up ladies!” and Lori agrees: “Love the Capo!!! Can’t wait for the next, think it’s gonna be amazing“
- Unlit Star by Lindy Zart <— From last week’s list, and it appears to be a gem, so I’m bringing it back!!
MichelleS: Someone’s review says she was, “exquisitely gutted” after reading this, and the rest of the reviews seem to agree. I just HAVE TO KNOW what has all these woman in sweet agony!!! Amazon… why are you doing this to me? Another recommendation I am putting out there. Hoping for some feedback.
Maryse’s Book Blog: That one was on one of my lists this week!
Michelle: it was? that ginormous list from the other day? downloaded the sample… yup – it sure was – I just found it buried in your Aug 29th list…. wish someone would read it and tell me how it was…..
Maryse’s Book Blog: I nominate you! I know that one is going to kill me.
Debbie: It was good. You will need Kleenexes.
- Bite & Release by Cory Cyr <— Michelle found us this deal too, saying: “So here’s another one amazon recommends for me…. sounds interesting. There’s a 13 year age difference. She left Alaska and has to come back 13 years later for her father’s funeral. He was the rotten kid she used to babysit (not sure how I feel about that)… but it has good reviews… so maybe? (and the guy on the cover is cute, as if that matters in any way)…” I wasn’t sure if it was paranormal by that title, but I’m thinking it isn’t after reading the blurb —> “Confusion, guilt and lust bombard Ryan as she battles the memories of the little boy she used to know while still being drawn to the heart-stopping man he has become.”
- Sound Advice (Sensations Collection Book 1) by L.B. Dunbar <— on sale in celebration of the release of her book #2… OH YES!!! I remember this blurb… he’s moooooody!! “Calling Jess Carter’s clenched jaw and denim-colored eyes part of his standoffish manner was an understatement. His brooding exterior bordered on being downright rude. From the moment I bumped into him, quite literally, our lives began to intertwine in a way that made me question what I wanted.“
- Taste Test: (Sensations Collection 2) by L.B. Dunbar <— JUST RELEASED!!! And author assures us they can be read as standalones!! YAY!!!
- One More Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Book 7) by Abbi Glines – expected release date September 2nd 2014
- Son of No One (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – expected release date September 2nd 2014
- Frayed: The Connections Series by Kim Karr – expected release date September 2nd 2014
- His to Claim by Opal Carew – expected release date September 2nd 2014
- Ghost Layer (The Ghost Seer Series Book 2) by Robin Owens – expected release date September 2nd 2014
- Screwdrivered (Cocktail Book 3) by Alice Clayton – expected release date September 2nd 2014
- Wickedly Dangerous (A Baba Yaga Novel) by Deborah Blake – expected release date September 2nd 2014
- Love Bites by Angela Knight – expected release date September 2nd 2014
- Dark Blood (Dark Series Book 26) by Christine Feehan – expected release date September 2nd 2014
- Night’s Honor (A Novel of the Elder Races Book 7) by Thea Harrison – expected release date September 2nd 2014