Today’s latest reader recommendations & bargain finds. The whollllle bunch of ’em! There are quite a few that are “new to me” and some that have “difficult” subject matter, (which have certainly peaked my interest! Tee hee!!). Also a new rock star book a little further down the line, and a few brand new releases in the bunch too. Yep… there goes my TBR list, shifting again… 😉
The first one is my own recommendation (well to be fair, was recommended to me by some of you, and I had a craving for it). I must agree. So good!
NOTE: Bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
- Documentary by A.J. Sand <— this is my own recommendation, today. what a deal!!! I’m almost finished it (will be reviewing shortly) and I’ve enjoyed it. A good pace, some angst, a few scenes that made my heart hurt (you know… him leaving with fans as she looks on and breaks internally..) yeah!!!! I can’t wait to finish it, and as soon as I put up this post, that is exactly what I’ll be doing. 🙂
- Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder just released today!! (I love that cover!!!) ——->
- Twisted (Torn Series) by K.A. Robinson JUST RELEASED!!! (this is book #2 after Torn (Torn Series)) (Thanks Kat!!)
- Great Exploitations (Mischief in Miami) by Nicole Williams <— just released and on super-sale!
- Ruined by S. Pratt <– Melissa recommends this one! “I just finished Ruined by S. Pratt. All I can say is WOW. Not usually a fan of books about “forbidden affairs” but this one really surprised me. 4.5 Forbidden Stars!!!” sidenote from Maryse: (I hear this one has some subject matter that might not be for everyone…). And of course, THAT very warning peaked my curiosity. LOL!!!
- Dark Light (The Dark Light Series) by S.L. Jennings —> Michele loves it! “The Dark Light series is great!!!!!I am loving this and I know that I will go straight to the next book in the series. I can’t say that often… ” sidenote from Maryse: (I’ve been hearing about this one a ton over the last couple of days…)
- The Dark Prince (The Dark Light Series) by S.L. Jennings (here is the sequel!)
- On Every Street by Karine Halle <— we’re all still in love!! Sally too! —> “I absolutely loved On Every Street. I am now officially hooked!”
- Battlescars: A Rock & Roll Romance by Sophie Monroe <— new rock star romance that has been mentioned a few times! Debbie loved it: “Just finished Battlescars by Sophie Monroe. Loved it. It was a great rock start love story. I finished it in one day, I couldn’t put it down. This is book one but we get an ending.. second book will be about other band members…” sidenote from Maryse: Bring on the rock stars, I say!!!
- Depths (Lengths) by Liz Reinhardt & Steph Campbell –> Michelle said: “just finished it..i really enjoyed it and there will be another one soon” (and Katie told us that she enjoyed the first one!) –>Lengths
- Wreck Me (Wrecked) by J.L. Mac —> Jenny enjoyed this one “Finished Wreck Me and now I have to wait for the next book :-[” (and luckily #2 should be out at the end of this month!)
- After Math by Denise Grover Swank <— Sabrina suggests this one: “Reading After Math — Not able to put it down– smooth read—“
- Falling for Hadie by Komal Kant <– Michelle cried over it: “Finding Hadie….is a a tearful book…”
- The Heart Has Reasons by Joya Ryan —> Nancy recommends this one!
- On an Edge of Glass by Autumn Doughton —>Look-it! A new “sorta” rock star read!
- 1929 (Book One) by M.L. Gardner —> Erica loved this one: “If u haven’t read 1929 it’s worth reading. Loved it. Can’t wait until sequel is released. The wait is torture… Ill b honest I wrinkled my nose at title and told myself I won’t like this. Turned out to b top three of the year”. Sidenote from Maryse: Okay not my usual read but if it affects in that way, I wanna know more!
- Leo by Mia Sheridan <— Jennifer recommends this one “This is seriously a must read!!!! Soooo good” & Nikki says: “I finished this last night. Stayed up way too late because I couldn’t put it down. I absolutely Loved it! Still staying with me this morning. Top 5 reads of this year. Everyone needs to read this!”
- Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2) by Andrea Randall was just recently released!
- Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers) by Elizabeth Reyes
- Come A Little Bit Closer: The Sullivans by Bella Andre