Sweet Thing <— My personal “pick of the week” I consider an absolute must-read . I even 5-star-plus’ed it. Bargain priced, but whether it was or not, I LOVED IT and would have suggested it any day! Most of you, of course already know this, ’cause I raved about it in my review yesterday, but just in case you missed it, here it is: (my review). LOVED it, and I’m happy I read this before UnBeautifully, ’cause I’m ready for the hardcore stuff, now.
Now, for those of you who are buddy-reading Madeline Sheehan’s Unbeautifully (Undeniable: Book Two) with me, I’ve just started it and already loving it (she’s got such a great voice). And umm… is it bad that I got excited when I read this part?:
But it was ours.
And because it was ours… I wouldn’t change a thing.
I eeeeeped with excitement at all of the turmoil I was about to go into. Ahhhhh sometimes, all of that crazy makes the love story that much better. That much more intense, personal and worth it, and I’m so ready to head into that territory today.
Alright!! So let’s read it together, or definitely read Sweet Thing ’cause I’m still in it’s wonderful love-haze, and I’d be delighted to go on about it, all weekend.
Or… maybe, our fellow readers can entice you with one of their own personal suggestions and bargains finds, below.
- Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino <— one of my absolute top reads this year! (my review)
- Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan <—- I’m reading this one right now, and I’m already loving it!
- A Needful Heart (Contemporary Romance) by J.M. Madden <– Sherri likes this one!! “Just finished JM MADDENS Needful Heart. I give this book a 5 star. Just fell in love with this story.”
- Allure: A Spiral of Bliss Novel (Book Two) by Nina Lane (just released this week and I’m already hearing good things! Becky says: “I LOVED this book and the series. I have a massive book hangover now and the ending was kind of cliffy.” (looks like the 3rd will be out early August).
- A Prior Engagement by S.L. Scott <— Tanya says: “This was 5 star. Brilliant. I love her writing.”
- The Proposition (The Plus One Chronicles) by Jennifer Lyon <— UFC Fighter book!! Kathy found it!! “It is a short book (125 pages) but is about a UFC fighter and has gotten good reviews. Price dropped today.”
- Battered Not Broken by Ranae Rose <— another MMA fighter!! (thanks Nancy!)
- Just Remember to Breathe (Thompson Sisters) by Charles Sheehan-Miles is on sale today (Thanks Lori!!)
- There is No Light in Darkness (Darkness Series) by Clare Contreras (Lori also found us this one!!)
- Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines is on sale (Thanks Sharon!!)
- Translation of Love by Alice Montalvo-Tribue —> Shannon says: “I really liked this book! Pick it up!”
- The Low Notes by Kate Roth (I think this one is a teacher/student romance) – thanks Nancy & Stephanie!!
- Inhale Exhale by Sarah M. Ross <— Jennifer found us this deal!
- Lost and Found by Nicole Williams <— I haven’t read this yet, but it’s a very recent release and already has a bunch of great reviews.
- Squeeze Play (A Richmond Rogues Novel) by Kate Angell <— a hunky baseball team and it has a bunch of good reviews! And it would appear each one on the series – full length books! (thanks Sarah!)
- Curveball (A Richmond Rogues Novel) by Kate Angell
- Strike Zone (A Richmond Rogues Novel) by Kate Angell
- Sliding Home (A Richmond Rogues Novel) by Kate Angell
- The Berkeley Method (#2 Bestselling Spotlight Series) by JS Taylor (Aimee found us this one) – the synopsis compares it to Fifty Shades & Crossfire series…
- Beautifully Twisted by Jennifer Domenico <— (thanks Aimee)
- Blasphemous by Pamela Ann has just been released (Thanks Erin!!)
- Lost in Distraction by BJ Harvey <— Kat found us this one!!
- The Kandesky Vampire Chronicles Boxed Set by Michele Drier –> the entire set (Thanks Aimee!)
- Shattered Skies: Beginning’s End by Heather Linn —> Nicole recommends: “It’s a really GOOD Vampire read!! :)”
- Trying Not To Love You (Love Series) by Megan Smith <— just released & bargain priced.
- Blackbird by Nicole Salmond —> found by Kat: ” has been on my wish list for awhile”
- The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper. I haven’t read this one, but I get a kick out of this funny author and her paranormals! (Thanks Aimee!!!)
- For You by Mimi Strong (thanks Aimee!!)
- Stay with Me (Callahan Series) by AC Marchand <— (thanks Aimee) It looks good!
- Love Love by Beth Michele –> Ashley suggested this one: “I read Love Love by Beth Michele. I read it in one sitting, it was a light, funny, easy read. Slightly predicatble, and really any agnst. I’d say if you’ve been reading darker reads, this is a good in between.”