My reading week was a little, well…. non-existant, so far. But that’s okay, ’cause it was entirely book related, nonetheless. Book Bash “prep” kept me in the thick of authors, their awesome books & my fellow readers, and now that the long weekend is here, I’m gonna catch up on my reading by indulging in as many books as I can fit through my eyeballs. 😉
<— Like… this one!! It’s taking our fellow readers by storm!!
Okay so these are the ones that I’m antsy for, right now. I don’t even know which one to start first… but here is my latest TBR list below (see how much I’ve switched it up from the last ones? I’m a book glutton and a bit fickle, I see. 😉 I wanna read ’em all, and still haven’t completed my other TBR lists. Ahhhh well, these are the ones at the top of my list, right now, simply due to my mood so I’m going with it.):
My current and latest TBR list:
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me, Never Smile at Strangers (Grand Trespass Series, #1), Tangled (The Tangled Series), Driven (The Driven Trilogy), Allure: A Spiral of Bliss Novel (Book Two), The Heart Has Reasons <— I hear this one’s crazy!!) and Sleeping in Eden: A Novel <— this one is not bargain priced so I’m in sample mode for now…
Here are the latest reader recommendations and bargain finds!
- You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning <— I got SO excited when I found out this was finally in Kindle format (and bargain priced, to boot!!) that I had a mini celebration on Facebook:
I’ve been wanting to read this book forever (I received some great recommendations for it), purchased two copies in print (to give away on my blog when I finally reviewed it), but haven’t read it yet because I’ve become an e-book snob. I’ve been spoiled with the ease & convenience of ebook reading. But when I found out that this author’s other book was now in Kindle format, I checked, and this one is TOO!!! And it’s ON SALE also! MINE!!!!! “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me” by Sarra Manning.Veronica: I adored this book. I is a great stand alone read and nice and meaty.Thessa: OMG! There’s a Kindle edition now? LOL I read this back in 2011 and I had to order a paperback from across the pond; waited weeks for it, too. Totally worth it though. LOVE Max! Enjoy!!Claudia: I’m reading” You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me” and is AMAZING.. 🙂 SOOOO GOOD!!Amanda: I am reading it too. I just told my husband I would be calling him Max during the holiday weekend.
- Unsticky by Sarra Manning is another one that I had to purchase a print version of, ’cause I was dying to read it. Here is my review.
- Ever Enough by Stacy Borel <— Sharon found us this one. Oooh I’m a sucker for high school reunion stories!
- Never Smile at Strangers (Grand Trespass Series, #1) by Jennifer Minar-Jaynes <— this one looks awesome but in a creepy scary way. TONS of great reviews. I don’t even think it goes into the romance territory (even the dark kind), but I REALLY want to give this one a go and get that scared adrenaline rush.
- Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan considering how I’m STILL in an “Unbeautifully (Undeniable: Book Two)” happy fog (it’s sequel) I would recommend jumping on this gritty read ASAP. This one’ll bring you right out of your comfort zone and leave you scraped up and dirty. SO FUN!! If you’re into that, that is. Which I totally am. In books. LOL! 😉
- Here Without You (Between the Lines #4) by Tammara Webber <— This is PRE-ORDER only, but bargain priced, so I’m including it. 🙂
- The Do Over by A.L. Zaun <— she finally finds her real life book-boyfriend and her ex comes back in the picture… Daisy recommends this one saying: “Read The Do Over by A L Zaun. You will not be disappointed ;)”
- Tangled (The Tangled Series) by Emma Chase <— this one is on the edge of our usual “bargain pricing” but all I can say is I’m getting non-stop rave reviews, and I think I need this one next. Like… now. 😀 Melissa highly recommends it: “Just finished Tangled by Emma Chase and it was a 5 hilarious star read for me. The book is written in Drews POV. Wow, did I love getting inside his head. Hes cocky, sexy, funny & absolutely dreamy. Looks like I found myself a new book bf. This was a nice change of pace from all the angsty, dark stuff Ive been reading. Just what I needed!”
- Second Rate Chances by Holly Stephens <— Jennifer found us this deal! Guy wakes up from a 3 year coma to find a girl who is not his girlfriend, claiming she is his fiancé…
- Chase (Resisting love) by Chantal Fernando <— (Thanks Tricia for pointing this one out!) Girl moves in with your typical player (roommate?) after meeting him once, and his player ways come back to haunt him (driving her away).
- Love By Design (Design series) by Elizabeth James (Aimee found us this book)
- Life By Design (Design Series) by Elizabeth James (and here is book #2)
- Close Obsession (The Krinar Chronicles: Volume 2) by Anna Zaires (Aimee found us deal, too!)
- Love Realized (The Real Love Series) by Melanie Codina <— oh wow this does look good! Sharon said: “This has been on my wish list, on sale with all good reviews! “
- The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy <— Sharon found us this, too: “Looks like a fun read and on sale! :)”
- Beautiful Strangers (The Masquerade Series) by Glenna Maynard (Thanks Aimee!)
- Zoey Rogue (Incubatti Series) by Lizzy Ford <— lots of good reviews. (It’s paranormal) – Thanks again, Aimee!
- Tear (A Seaside Novel) by Rachel Van Dyken <— (thanks Aimee!!)
- Pull (A Seaside Novel Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken
- Shatter (A Seaside Novel) by Rachel Van Dyken
- Elite (Eagle Elite) by Rachel Van Dyken <— oh this one was on my TBR list!!
- Bad Rep by A. Meredith Walters <— (thanks Kathy!) and I enjoyed this one!! (here’s my review)
- Crush by Lacey Weatherford <— this one’s been on my TBR for awhile. YAY! (thanks Kelli!)
- Selling Scarlett (Love Inc.) by Ella James <—
- Groupie by Ginger Voight <— one that made me crazy and made my stomach hurt ’cause of the angst. Rock star read, and this guy acts like the rock star you’d expect. Pooooor groupie. Or is she a groupie? (here’s my review)
- So Many Reasons Why (So many reasons, book 1) by Missy Johnson <— Stephanie found us this one saying: “So Many Reasons Why (So many reasons, book 1) by Missy Johnson It’s a Teacher/Student Romance Book!”
- The Last Hour (Thompson Sisters) by Charles Sheehan-Miles <— one of my favorite books this year but this is the 3rd in the series, and while you can absolutely read it as a”standalone” it’s best to read the first one to get the whole story feel… (here’s my review)
- Listed: Volumes I-VI by Noelle Adams <— this is the entire bundled series. It’s made a recent appearance on my TBR list ’cause it would seem so many of our fellow readers love this one!
- Driven (The Driven Trilogy) by K. Bromberg <— this one looks right up my alley!!! Great looking reviews, too. Yes please! Bobbie recommended it saying: “Pretty awesome racing romance series.”
- Afflicted (Battlescars II) (Battlescars: A Rock & Roll Romance) by Sophie Monroe <— Kat pointed out this recent release.
- Emancipating Andie by Priscilla Glenn <— Jennifer pointed this one out, and Meghan said: “I read this and really liked it a lot. 4 stars! I just love Prisilla Glenn’s gentle way of writing.”. Twin agreed: “Really good book, 4 stars for me too!”
- Beautiful Broken Rules by Kimberly Lauren <– Jackie said: “This turned out to be great! Loved it.” and Jillian agrees: “Oh!!! I am reading this right now and REALLY enjoying it as well!! Love the characters!”
- The Heart Has Reasons (A romantic suspense thriller) by Martine Marchand <— Nancy says: “I loved this book (complete novel with no cliffhanger)” and Sara agrees: “This is a great one!”