Another list of great looking bargains and reader suggestions below including four books that have me excited! I want to read There is No Light in Darkness and Darkness Before Dawn by Claire Contreras AND I Hope You Find Me and Lost and Found (Find Me Series) by Trish Marie Dawson (<—I hear these are horror, but at the same time, I’m wondering if they might have a touch of romance? *fingers crossed*). Either way, I think these might just be what I’m looking for in a “reading-change”. I’m looking for … *something*. I don’t know what exactly, just that it needs to give me that reading-adrenaline rush.
So, yep. I think THIS will be this week’s TBR list, for me.
Here was last week’s TBR list but I’m re-arranging to add the one’s above, to the top it: 😉
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me, (done! Here is my review) Never Smile at Strangers, #1), Tangled (The Tangled Series) (done! Here is my review), Driven (The Driven Trilogy), Allure: A Spiral of Bliss Novel (Book Two), The Heart Has Reasons <— I hear this one’s crazy!!) and Sleeping in Eden: A Novel <— this one is not bargain priced so I’m in sample mode for now…
(and of course there are about 5 others that are hovering in the top half of my TBR list and could easily “next” if my mood matches the synopsis ;)) —> The Life List (The List Trilogy) being one of them…
Bargain Finds & Reader Recommendations!
- Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout (the spinoff in her LUX series)—> OMG!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SERIES and this one just came out today. (thanks Amber!!)
- Because of You (Playing with Fire, #2) by T.E. Sivec <— Nancy just pointed out this awesome price drop.
- Darkness Before Dawn (book#2 is out right now!!!) by Claire Contreras
- There is No Light in Darkness (Darkness Series) by Claire Contreras <— this is book #1 to the book above, and ends on a serious cliffhanger. But that’s okay! Book #2 is right there waiting! Now I can read it, too. Jules just read it saying: “Loved There Is No Light In Darkness! It had angst, love, mystery and suspense. The story hooked me from the start and I couldn’t stop reading it to find out what happened. We still don’t know the whole story at the end of the book. Huge cliffhanger but the sequel comes out in a few days. 4.5 stars for me.”
- Afflicted (Battlescars II) (Battlescars: A Rock & Roll Romance) by Sophie Monroe (thanks Tricia!)
- Beautifully Twisted by Jennifer Domenico <— Aimee says “dropped back down today”
- Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans) by Caisey Quinn <— Janet loved this one except she wants book #2 now —>”Girl With Guitar was really good, up until the last page where it walks you into part 2 and ends. Damn, I wish I knew. Not a half a book cliffhanger, but a set up that shows the next one looks to be good, and I would have liked to read it NOW”
- The Art of Submission (REVISED) (The Art of D/s) by Ella Dominguez <— Stephanie found us this one! “The Art of Submission (The Art of D/s) by Ella Dominguez. On Sale”
- Everything Changes by Shey Stahl <— Tricia found us this deal!
- Safe Word by Teresa Mummert <— this just recently release book (thanks Jennifer!) – also, a few of our fellow readers are having a love/hate relationship with this one: Sally: “… I was so ready, itching, wanting to give this book a great star rating, but unfortunately I have to give it 3.5 stars (because like I said I loved it up until the very end), and it really would of have been a 4.5 for me. Still shaking my head!” and Meghan agrees: “Sally – I am glad I am not the only one who felt that way!!! It had so so so much potential to be so so so great!”
- A Different Blue by Amy Harmon <— this is the one I’m reading right now (halfway through).
- Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino <— this one is still sale priced and is one of my absolute favorites this year!
- Don’t Say A Word by Barbara Freethy <— this one looks so good, and it’s been very high up in the top Amazon 100 list.
- Silent Run (Sanders Brothers #1) by Barbara Freethy <— woman wakes up with no memory, and a missing daughter (and an “ex” that is furious with her)… mystery romance
- Surrender by Melody Anne <— Wealthy man has a “no strings attached” mistress…
- Submit (Surrender Series Book Two) by Melody Anne <— here’s the sequel of the one book above…
- The Exception To The Rule by Beth Rinyu —> Kathy found us this one: “Has great reviews.” – and it does look good. The end of that synopsis got me.
- Forever You (Forever Black #2) by Sandi Lynn <— Kirsten announced this sequel that’s just been released!!
- Forever Black by Sandi Lynn <— This was the first book…
- A Needful Heart (Contemporary Romance) by J.M. Madden —> Stephanie found us this one “A Needful Heart (Contemporary Romance) by J.M. Madden – Price dropped” and Sherri said: “Loved this book!A big fat 5 star.”
- My Side by Tara Brown <— Tricia found us this deal and I must admit the “roommates” angle in the synopsis got me!! Tiffany says: “LOVED this BOOK!!! Good Stuff!!”
- Lost and Found by Nicole Williams <— I keep hearing how awesome this one is!
- STRIPPED by Brooklyn Skye <— looks good and super-angsty!!
- Unbreak Me by Lexi Ryan —> Georgia says: “Ok ladies I found a good one, Unbreak Me by Lexi Ryan.”
- Sexy Berkeley (Sexy Series) by Dani Lovell <— Janet says: “Just read Sexy Berkeley by Dani Lovell. It’s a really good funny British edgier than chick lit romance…It’s long and stand alone.”
- Spring Training: A Game On Novel by Parker Kincade <– baseball star
- I Hope You Find Me by Trish Marie Dawson <— Madeline LOVED this one: “WOW!! I just finished reading “I hope you find me” by Trish Marie Dawson. Anyone read that book? What a suspense page turner horror book.” and Angelia agreed: “I LOVED that book!! Fin broke my heart though.” and guess what!!?? There’s a book #2! Are these the books that will adrenalize me? Give me that jolt I’ve been craving?
- Lost and Found (Find Me Series) by Trish Marie Dawson <— here is book #2!
- Stagepass (Sex, Love, and Rock & Roll) by Stevie Kisner —
- Rock and a Hard Place by Angie Stanton <— (Thanks Lisa!!)
- Dangerous to Know & Love by Jane Harvey-Berrick <– Jem says she fell in love! 😉