Okay so here was my TBR list a week or so ago: :
The Last Hour (FINISHED!! my review), Everything Changes, Diamond Girl, Elite, Rules of Entanglement and After Hours (FINISHED!! my review). Oh and Wanderlust (FINISHED!! my review), Mafia Captive (FINISHED!! my review), Twisted Perfection (FINISHED!! my review), Obsession: Darkness Falls and By a Thread.
See how I don’t even go in order? *sigh* It’s a “mood” thing. 😉
Here’s my NEW TBR LIST (shifted with a few new additions) —-> Promise Me Darkness, Obsession: Darkness Falls, Taken by Storm (Give & Take), Sweet Thing, Diamond Girl, Elite, Everything Changes, By a Thread, Rules of Entanglement
ALL of this week’s Reader Recommendations & Bargain Finds:
- Before You Go by Clare James <— found for us by Aimee!
- The Space Between (The Book of Phoenix) by Kristie Cook <—- thanks Aimee!
- The Girl in 6E by Alessandra Torre <– Claudia says “I liked!!” and and Jody says: “I really liked it too.”
- Surrender by Melody Anne <— it looks angsty good! Thanks Aimee!
- One Bite (Vampire Fetish Series) by Rue Volley <— short story and Aimee noticed that the whole series.
- Two Bites (Vampire Fetish Series) by Rue Volley
- Three Bites Four (Vampire Fetish Series) by Rue Volley
- Switch by Rue Volley <— short too, and looks good.
- Selling Scarlett (Love Inc.) by Ella James <— this one’s been mentioned a few times by our fellow readers as being really different and good. I just read the synopsis, and yep. Sounds kinda dark and right up my alley! I just bought it.
- Playing Patience by Tabatha Vargo <— Kal says: “I loved this book x” and Ilaria agrees: “Just finished it! Great book! I felt like the end was a bit rushed, but it was a 5 star read for me. Chet and Finn books are next! Yuppp!” and Ivannie also recommends: “wow what a great story!”
- Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby <— just released!!! Kathy says: “I have been waiting for this book. Love her books!”
- Textual Encounters (The Christine + Jake Affair) by Morgan Parker <— Petra enjoyed this one (ends on a cliffhanger but book #2 should be out soon). She says: “it was a quick read very different format so if you hate anything text this will not be the book for you. I kinda felt like a creeper reading the book since I normally don’t read strangers text messages.” Kelsey was the one that originally recommended it saying: “Wow what a different way to read a love story.”
- Don’t Hate the Player…Hate the Game by Katie Ashley <— Jackie recommends! “It is more older YA book. Such a sweet but sad story. I love her books!”
- Breathe Into Me by Amanda Stone <— (thanks Jennifer!)
- Rock My Bed by Michelle A. Valentine <— Kelli says “price drop”
- Breathing His Air (Crimson Romance) by Debra Kayn <— this book was the answer to a recent reader question (bikers!!) and Tasha is enjoying it! “So far I’ve really enjoyed the book, it’s kept me entertained and turning pages. Rain is just what I like in a book bossy, bad ass, biker 🙂 So far I’m giving it 4 stars” and Debra said: “Loved Breathing His Air, I put it aside twice but I’m glad that I picked it up again… “
- Nameless by Claire Kent <— Jennifer just pointed this one out, and I know many os us loved her book “Escorted” (also bargain priced!) so I’m definitely adding “Nameless” to my latest TBR list. Ashley loved it: “LOVED this book. So different than Escorted (and much longer) but really, really well done!”
- Obsession: Darkness Falls by Ivory Quinn <— this one is still high on my TBR list from two weeks ago, and Marie just made me want to read it even more by saying: “Whoooaaaaa. Just finished Obsession: Darkness Falls by Ivory Quinn. I.Am.Gutted” and Virginia said: “Got Obsession: Darkness Falls off the bargain list. It completely tore me apart. I don’t think I have EVER cried as much as I did with this book. The last few chapters pulled me under, unhinged me, devastated me. These are just fictional characters in a book, RIGHT??”
- Losing Me, Finding You (A New Adult Biker Erotic Romance) by C.M. Stunich <— Nancy points out this price drop!
- Unbeautifully Loved (Breathe Again) by Emma Grayson <— Jodi says: “I just finished Unbeautifully Loved by Emma Grayson. It was really good. Alpha Male to the fullest.” Hrmmm… the synopsis has intrigued me. On the run from abusive husband and meets hot & bossy detective.
- Promise Me Darkness by Paige Weaver <— okay WHOA! This has caught my eye in the last week or so, but when Nancy just mentioned “I stayed up late until I finished PROMISE ME DARKNESS by Paige Weaver & I’m one of those people that really need their sleep. … it has the same feeling as the Experiment in Terror Series.” THAT made me put this one straight to the top of my TBR. After all, I’ve already knocked out a few, so what’s a few new additions, right? Julie agrees! “really?? Love EIT, I am so reading this next!!” It ends on a cliffhanger but not terrible, I hear and everyone is anxious for #2.
- Restore Me (Book #2 of Wrecked) by J.L. Mac <— Kelsey says: “There’s definitely another book on the way but not sure when, i read this yesterday and its another cliffhanger but not too bad”
- A Moment (Moments Series, New Adult Romance: Book 1 Marie Hall) by Marie Hall – And Jami recommends: “Just finished A Moment from Marie Hall.Really good read. Dark content left me emotionally drained.” and Kathy agrees letting us know there is NO cliffhanger but “there will be other books in the series. I agree, it was a good read. Made me want to hug my kids!!”
- Eye of the Abductor by Elaine Meece <— Petra recommends it! “If you havent bumped Eye of the Abductor on your TBR list you should. This book was a 4 star read for me. Not a typical heroine but you root for her until the end. Its a stand alone book so dont worry about cliffhangers.” Sally liked it, too! “I liked this book to Petra. I read it awhile back as well & it was a quick enjoyable read.”
- Beautifully Broken (Beautifully #1) (Beautifully Series) by Bethany Bazile <– this series brought to my attention by Amy (when she was looking for #2)
- Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2) (Beautifully Series) by Bethany Bazile <— lots of great reviews on this one!
- Neanderthal seeks Human (Knitting in the City) by Penny Reid <— Tiffany loved it! “Loved,Loved,Loved, Neanderthal seeks Human by Penny Reid!!! Won’t ruin it by going into alot of detail.” and Fritizie agrees! “i loved this too! i can totally relate with the heroine.. with her dorky-geeky self. if you want a fun read with a little fighting-action/alpha male thrown in i definitely recommend this. hehe”
- Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase <— Lori & Jennifer found us this bargain!! (it’s a recent release, too!)
- Emancipating Andie by Priscilla Glenn <— Kirsten points out this latest release by this author (we enjoyed Back to You) and Meghan says: “Yay!!! I have been waiting for this one – thanks Kristen!!!”
- Coming Home by B.L. Mooney <— Katie says: “Coming Home by up and coming new author B.L. Mooney this weekend on Amazon, B&N, and many other sites! This is a great read! You don’t want to miss out.”
- Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) by Kristie Cook <—- Aimee found us this one saying: “all rated on average 4.8 stars…looks like it might be up my alley…”