BREAKING NEWS UPDATE for SATURDAY!! A few more new releases/sale alerts!!
- SOLO by Deborah Bladon <— Standalone JUST RELEASED! WHOA! Sounds good. She gets a role in a Broadway musical, and the financial backer takes an interest in her…
“He holds all the cards to Libby’s career in his hand and he wants only one thing to help her get her moment in the spotlight. He wants her. As they grow closer, Libby is forced to choose between standing out from the crowd and following her heart. She wants Alec, but his past is dictating their future. On opening night, everything changes. Libby’s world is shattered and Alec must make a choice. Does he lay himself bare and show Libby who he truly is or does he walk away so she can pursue the life she’s always wanted?“
- Guilty Pleasures by Kitty Thomas <— DARK READ ALERT! I LOVE Kitty Thomas’s dark stories, and I’ve read a bunch (Comfort Food <— This one’s my favorite!!). Although I haven’t read this particular one, yet. But if you like really dark reads, this might be for you!
- Red by Kate Kinsey <— The cover got me on this one… oooooh yes, and sure enough, the blurb did too! AND!! A detective working on a case (that has to do with an underground sex club)… “Gina Larsen is the only one who can guide Hanson through the fringe world of dark fantasy and desire that lies hidden deep beneath the Bible Belt. Lured into her lair by a quest for justice, Hanson discovers his hunger for Gina has only grown stronger and deeper. . .beyond the edge of control. Soon he’s shedding his last inhibitions in the search for answers, but the more she draws him into her erotic web, the less he can distinguish between passion and duty, pleasure and pain. . .good and evil.“
- More Than Forever (More Than Series, Book 4) by Jay McLean <— HOLY MOLY did you see the tons of great review this one has? Like mostly all 5 star reviews. 219 of ’em!! And only a few 11 4-stars. Okay does this one read as a standalone?
- Saving Axe (Motorcycle Club Romance, Cowboy, Military) (Inferno Motorcycle Club Book 2) by Sabrina Paige <— Ex-Marine biker book with tons of great reviews!
- Beautifully Damaged (Beautifully Damaged series) by L.A. Fiore <— This was a popular bad-boy one from way back when… and it’s on sale today!!
- What We Leave Behind by Rochelle B. Weinstein <— Tons of great reviews for this one, too. Looks like a very deep, poignant story and it’s on sale today! Lost love, she moves on, new marriage with issues… “With an unexpected phone call from New York, a secret from Jessica’s past comes to light. As the rippling effects of her betrayal emerge, Jessica finds herself caught in the firestorm of long-hidden emotional trauma. Thrust into a modern day moral and ethical dilemma, Jessica must face the pain of her past or lose everything she holds dear.“
- Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 7) by Olivia Cunning <— A PRE-ORDER for October 21st 2014!!! ROCK STAR ALERT! 😀
Here are YESTERDAY’S FINDS (below):
Okay first… Happy Birthday MOMMY!!!! :D!!!!
And now… here are the latest bargain finds, reader recommendations, new releases (two are SUPER-DARK sounding) and a few of next week’s pre-orders.
So…. now you tell me… whatcha readin’ right now? Or this weekend. 🙂
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Stars in Their Eyes (Wrapped Up in Love) by Lauren Blakely <— JUST RELEASED and sounds like fun. A celebrity photographer trying to get into a *big-ticket* wedding, and the bad-boy she’s hired to help her. “With a student visa set to expire, the clock is ticking. When he lands a gig that pairs him with the beautiful blond spitfire Jess, he’s scored his best shot at living out the American dream. Winning her trust would be a whole lot easier, however, if he didn’t have ulterior motives…“
- One to Love (One to Hold) by Tia Louise <— JUST RELEASED and while I’m not sure what the story is about from the blurb (other than likely… an angsty love story), I think he’s a fighter. And the cover is hot! 😉
- Her Master’s Teacher by Lily White <—- JUST RELEASED! SUPER SUPER DARK READ I’m hearing!! Well, not just hearing/ 😉 I know, ’cause ummm… I read the first one. And my mind blew up! LOL! Here is my review of book #1: Her Master’s Courtesan
- Unbearable: A Dark Erotic Romance by Alaska Angelini <— Another DARK READ that was just released, and sounds intriguing… is he a mercy killing doctor with a dark twist? “In the eyes of society, I’m the perfect man. Charitable, kind hearted…a role model to all. For the ones seeking death, I’m their salvation. They think when they come to my door that I’ll assist with the one thing they’re afraid to do alone. Die. Little do they know, I have a lot more in store than a one way ticket to heaven or hell. Four weeks of being my slave and I’ll grant their suicidal wish…or so they think.” <— What what whaaaaaaat??!
- Cuts Run Deep by Amber Garza <— JUST RELEASED!!! Her boyfriend… “…was killed the night she was injured, and she is the only witness. If only she could remember what happened. Piper searches through her memories, recalling her entire relationship with Jackson in order to piece together what happened. Meanwhile, as Jackson’s family is trying to make sense of the tragedy, they find his journal and begin reading through it to find answers.“
- Deserved: Satan’s Rebels MC Book 3 by Kira Johns <— JUST RELEASED and it’s a biker book. “Shadow has spent the last five years in misery over losing Jade. He still loves her, but knows he lost his chance. Now married to his worst nightmare, Shadow sees the light at the end of the tunnel when Jade returns home, only to find out she has been hiding something from him for years.“
- High Strung (Power Station Book 1) by T Gephart <— ROCK STAR BOOK just released. Sh was “…willing to do anything to get back into the corporate world. Well, almost anything. Dan Evans, Rock Star was NOT one of those things. In fact she despised him. Apparently he didn’t get the memo.“
- Learning To Love (The Griffin Brothers Book 4) by Crystal Perkins <– this new release sounds sweet (and they’re in college). The resident popular guy once terrorized her, and the resident “bad boy” is hired to tutor her… It says book #4, but the blurb makes me think it can be read as a standalone…
- The Billionaire Boyfriend Trap: A Kavanagh Family Novel by Kendra Little
- Fade to Black by M. Stratton <— A movie star, a single mother that isn’t star-struck… and a psycho ex?
- Havoc by Xavier Neal <— Also just released and sounds like it could be fun… “When Clint “Grim” Walker, started Operation: Save Haven Davenport, the beaten, bruised girl who fell into his life, he had no idea it would turn him into an unbalanced, enraged, insecure idiot.
The mission objectives seemed simple. Make her feel safe in his home. Fail. Protect her from the neighborhood playboy. Fail. Shelter her from the ex girlfriend. Fail. Not fall in love with her. Epic fail…“
- Relentless Rhythm (Tempest #4) by Michelle Mankin <— NEW RELEASE & the blurb made me nervous, and it sounds like pure relationship angst to me!
- His End Game (MMG Series Book 1) by R B Hilliard <— Michelle just finished this one and she recommends it! “Found a Kindle recommended book that I am really enjoying called His End Game (MMG Series). He is swoon worthy, twists and suspense with a great supporting cast of friends. I recommend it if you are in a book slump!!” Ohhhh potential love triangle? Works at a bar, crushing on her manager… yet still struggling to get over her last “bad boy”?
- Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward <— Yep! This huge hit is back on the list already, ’cause Renate highly recommends it, too! “Maryse, Maryse, Maryse….Stepbrother Dearest….you will love it!!!! its been a while since a book has manged to suprise me….seems like a lot of books are blending, borrowing storylines and this one though not new…was everything we DO want in our romance books…can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it.“
- Wild Temptation (Wild, #1) by Emma Hart <— On sale today. “The moment I walked in to find Mr. Tall, Dark, Handsome, and Oh So British–my mind-blowing one night stand–as my photographer for the shoot that could change it all, I knew life was throwing me a curveball…“
- Lights To My Siren (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale <— BIKER BOOK!! He’s part of an MC, a single father, and a firefighter, and she’s from a family of cops… “Baylee Roberts innocently walked into her bathroom never expecting that she’d find a man in there. It is her bathroom after all, and she lives alone. From the instant he placed his hat on her head to protect her from the sun, Baylee’s mind becomes filled with thoughts of a certain biker. She really shouldn’t go there. There’s no telling what kind of dangerous things he does for The Dixie Wardens MC.“
- Shifting Dreams: A Cambio Springs Mystery by Elizabeth Hunter <— Just went on sale today!! Paranormal romance (and I *think* with a human cop!!) I love humans and paranormals together. SO FUN!! “Somedays Jena Crowe just can’t get a break. Work at her diner never ends, her two boys are bundles of energy, and she’s pretty sure her oldest is about to shift into something furry or feathery. Added to that, changes seem to be coming to the tiny town of Cambio Springs, big changes that not everyone in the isolated town of shapeshifters is thrilled about…“
- Barefoot Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes <— So admittedly I saw the billionaire thing and I was all… yeah…. I like billionaires… 😉 But then. I read the blurb. And I liked the blurb. “…he was holding something back. Worse, Lena was keeping a secret from him as well. She knew that she couldn’t keep up her little white lie forever, but it turned out that Aiden’s secret was much bigger. Much much much bigger…” <— And the reviews look GREAT!!! TONS of great reviews…
- I Married a Master by Melanie Marchande <— sure enough… the blurb has me intrigued… “Benjamin Chase is not my type. He’s abrasive. He’s arrogant. He doesn’t take anything seriously. I’d die before I dated him, but he has something different in mind. He has to get married in the next nine months, or he loses his company to his ex-wife. And apparently, I’m the most eligible bachelorette in town…“
- Tasting Never (Never say Never Book 1) by C.M. Stunich <— Shell found us this deal, saying: “‘Tasting Forever’ by C.M. stunich is on sale. It’s the first book of a highly rated trilogy with a tattooed/ pierced hero who is swoony and heart melting and totally in love with his girl, but who is also mysterious and has a very broken past, I can’t wait to read it as I love the sound of it so I 1 clicked it.“
- Ruin (Songs of Corruption Book 2) by C.D. Reiss <— MAFIA ROMANCE LOVERS ALERT!!! – expected release date October 14th 2014
- Reignite (Extinguish Book 2) by J.M. Darhower – expected release date October 13th 2014
- The Beauty Series Bundle: Beauty from Pain; Beauty from Surrender; Beauty from Love by Georgia Cates – expected release date October 13th 2014
- Finished by Claire Kent – expected release date October 14th 2014 and WOW. Sounds like a crazy love triangle (a menage) but… “…What once was fun and casual is now a tangle of conflicting desires. Drayton wants to keep his freedom. Julia wants a real commitment. And Mike…well, Mike just wants her…“
- Desert Bound: A Cambio Springs Mystery by Elizabeth Hunter – expected release date October 14th 2014
- Tempted by Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Lara Adrian – expected release date October 14th 2014 <— Ooooh I LOVED the The Midnight Breed Series a few years ago. Devoured the series (as it was the closest I could fine with the BDB feel and it was gooooood!)
- Ready or Not (The Ready Series Book 4) by J.L. Berg – expected release date December 2nd 2014