<— This one’s still in pre-order mode (coming out in just a few days) and I’m reading it right now (I have a review copy)! Considering it is from one of my FAV authors, and after reading that blurb? YES PLEASE!!!
“Bad boys just aren’t her type – even if they are gorgeous and built like a brick wall. Her internal alarms warn her that Aiden Hunter is definitely on the list of men her mother told her to avoid, but she doesn’t listen. Instead, she finds herself drawn to Aiden and the excitement he promises…”
Okay so “Alarm” by Shay Savage will be out in just a few days (on the 8th of Dec) and it’s up for pre-order below, and I will update you on my progress!
In the meantime… look at today’s book-goodies!! 😀
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Easy Virtue by Mia Asher <— JUST RELEASED and getting great reviews!! Catherine says: “Read it! And it’s so good, one of those books where you love to hate the main character. There is a cliffhanger though!“
- You and Everything After (The Falling Series, Book 2) by Ginger Scott <— JUST RELEASED!! “I’m that teenaged girl who has MS. You haven’t met me, but you’ve seen me around. You probably know my sister. We’re twins, and she’s the pretty one. Maybe you’ve heard about my reputation, how much I like to hook up at parties—how easy it is to get me in bed, get what you want, and forget about me after.” NOW she’s starting college…
- CADEnce (Deception Book 2) by D.H. Sidebottom, Ker Dukey <— JUST RELEASED!!
- A Hustler’s Christmas (Unexpected Heroes Book 1) by Kassanna <— JUST RELEASED!!
- MVP (VIP Book 3) by M. Robinson <— JUST RELEASED!! Kimmie loved it saying: “…it is so good. Great end to aF great series!!!!!“
- Caught by the Blizzard: A romantic winter thriller by Adele Huxley <— JUST RELEASED!! <— Sounds like winter sweetness: “Bryan Marsh was a downhill skier pegged for the Olympics. He had it all. A fiance, a supportive family, a perfect future laid out before him. All it took was one tragic crash to rip everything he’d ever known apart. Two years later, he’s still trying to pick up the pieces and figure out who he is if he can no longer be The Blizzard.Fate throws Liz and Bryan together in the small ski resort town of Tellure Hollow…“
- French Lessons (Black Lace Classics) by Monica Belle <— JUST RELEASED!! “…when she moves to France she discovers that Château La Fleur is a crumbling ruin and the money that goes with it hopelessly inadequate. She also has a tenant: the super-masculine and attractive-yet-arrogant Jean Belair.“
- Things Lost In The Fire by Katie Jennings <— JUST RELEASED!! FROM A FAMOUS FAMILY ALERT!!! “Unable to resist the music in her blood, she returns to Los Angeles years later and sings under an alias. When her secret is unintentionally exposed by an old friend, journalist-turned-paparazzi Brody Odell, he’ll do anything to make it up to her, including uncovering the truth about the attack from eleven years earlier.”
- Officer in Pursuit (Lock and Key Book 3) by Ranae Rose <— JUST RELEASED!! “Her new life in a coastal North Carolina paradise is haunted by her past and ruled by her number one goal: to not be noticed. Even if that means denying her attraction to Officer Grey Morgan…“
- Rae of Sunshine by Micalea Smeltzer <— recent release, super-bargain priced and good reviews so far… “What I remember the most about that day was that it was completely ordinary. Then with one stupid decision everything fell apart and nothing was ever the same.“
- One Night: Promised (The One Night Trilogy Book 1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— The author has a surprise for us!!! She says: “For a limited time, you can pick up ONE NIGHT- PROMISED & ONE NIGHT- DENIED on sale now! Share the love!” and Carol loved it! “Girls, if you like this type of story, you should read One Night Promised, by the same author of This Man. You will love it! “
- One Night: Denied (The One Night Trilogy) by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— and here is book #2! (and book #3 is below in the pre-orders).
- The Darkness Within Him (The Untwisted series Book 1) by Alice Raine <— super-bargain priced, and it mentions for those that liked “Fifty Shades”. “A dizzying, all-consuming affair with famous pianist Nicholas Jackson draws in timid bookshop owner Rebecca and engulfs her with his passion and dominance, then spits her out heartbroken and bruised…“
- Losing It by Cora Carmack <— One of my old favorites on SUPER-SALE!!!! (here’s my review)
- The Accidental Assassin (The Assassins Book 1) by Nichole Chase <— Just recently released!! Sounds funny!! “When her newlywed friend asks her to house-sit while she honeymoons, Ava jumps at the chance. She thinks this could be the very thing she needs to shake up her life. Ava throws herself head first into her new lifestyle; she wants to try everything, go everywhere, and never get stuck in a rut again. Of course, offing a man in a car garage hadn’t been one of the things on her list to try…“
- Perfect Chaos (Unyielding Book 1) by Nashoda Rose <— Recent releases and tons of great reviews so far! “I’m a prisoner of my own doing, hiding behind a false mask so no one sees the truth. Not even the man I want but can’t have—Deck…“
- Dear Emily (Forever Family Book 1) by Trudy Stiles <— Aimee found out this one’s on super-sale and it is LOVED by many!! Tara LOVED it! “I PROMISE you that Dear Emily by Trudy Stiles is right up your alley. Tears, angst, drama. AND it’s a totally different story. It certainly isn’t like anything that I’ve read before.“
- The Billionaire Bad Boys Club by Emma Holly <— Aimee found us this super-sale, too, saying: “not sure who mentioned this one last year some time but have been watching since. Just went on sale…get it while it’s HOT!“
- Hold My Heart (The Heart Series Book 1) by Esther M. Soto <— Danielle recommends this one! “If you are looking for something different check out Hold My Heart! I loved this time travel book!”
- Reclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters <— Nancy found us this super-bargain saying: “Reclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters is only 99 cents till Book 2: Chasing the Tide (which I am almost patiently waiting for) is being released on December 16th,”
- Hometown Heroes: Hotter Ever After (Pets for Vets Charity Bundle) by Lucy Monroe, Melissa Schroeder, Nancy Warren, Sabrina York, Jami Davenport, Cari Quinn, Cathryn Cade, Kate Davies, Rachel Grant, Hildie McQueen, Allie K. Adams, Destiny Blaine, Taryn Elliott, Sandy James, Adrianne Lee, Katy Regnery, Sandy Sullivan <— And Nancy found us this super-bargain, too!! She says: “Well Now! Here is a great bargain for a great cause: HOMETOWN HEROES: Hotter Ever After (Pets for Vets Charity Bundle) 14 full length novels for Pets for Vets Charity. One of my favorites this year is Katy Regnery’s THE VIXON & THE VET is included in this bundle.“
- The Backup Boyfriend (Boyfriend Chronicles Book 1) by River Jaymes <— M/M ALERT!! And Mary found us this one! “Maryse’s Book Blog, I have never read a M/M book but this book looks interesting. Besides it’s on the top 2014 Best Romance by Goodreads.com.” and Jeanie says: “LOVED The Backup Boyfriend!!! It was my first read of 2014 & I devoured it in one sitting. One of my favorite M/M reads. Sooo good!” <— Sounds perfect for us!!!! 😀
- Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward <— Renate reminds us of this one that she loved dearly! “Maryse, you have never steered me wrong and I have a callaused finger to prove it!!! I’m returning the favour…please read Stepbrother Dearest…You will not be dissapointed!!!” and Diane agrees: “One of my favorite of 2014. Must read”
- OUT OF LINE Box Set by Jen McLaughlin <— and Kat found us this one saying: “3 books in 1 bundle on sale for” Oh! This sounds like it could be good!!! “When my roommate dragged me to my first college party, I met Finn Coram and my life turned inside out. He knows how to break the rules and is everything I never knew I wanted. A Marine by day and surfer by night, he pushes me away even as our attraction brings us closer…“
- Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) by Victoria Ashley <— Aimee found us this one on super-sale! *blush* What a dirty blurb… 😉
- Knight and Play (The Lucien Knight Erotic Trilogy Book 1) by Kitty French <— a popular one from a year or so ago, and Aimee found it on super-sale! “From the moment girl-next-door Sophie accepts the job as Lucien Knight’s PA, she understands how Alice must have felt when she tumbled down the rabbit hole. Lucien takes her safe, vanilla life away and plunges her head first into a huge dish of fantasy flavours...”
- Sweet Little Thing: A Novella (Sweet Thing) by Renée Carlino <— And Aimee found us this one on super-sale too! Remember how much I loved Sweet Thing? <— (my review) And Amy loved it, too: “Aw, Sweet Little Thing! I loved Will in Sweet Thing. Kinda funny how books with notations of angst, heartbreaking, love triangle, raw, etc., are the ones that give me that adrenaline rush. *hee hee*”
- Mr. Hot Stuff (Contemporary Firefighter Romance) by Lauren Hawkeye <— Super-bargain and it sounds like fun!! “Blind librarian Marjorie Stewart is only at the ridiculous firefighter auction to rescue her best friend Pete. Disaster strikes when she finds that she hasn’t saved Pete at all, but rather has landed herself a date with a Harley riding bad boy firefighter that makes the dude from Outlander look lame.“
- Indebted (A Kingpin Love Affair Book 1) by J.L. Beck <— Tessa recommends this one!! “Recommendation – I just finished a book called Indebted by JL Beck. OMG seriously good (4-4.5 stars), and, not dark, but definitely Greg. Girl’s father owes the mafia money, so she’s the debt. We’ve all heard that, but it’s good. A lot of danger, a lot of deaths, and backstabs. Less on the steam, (though steam is there) but more on their relationshipI. wanted it to be longer, but it’s part 1 of who knows how many. The series is called Kingpin Love Affair. I’m just happy to have found something gritty. Ive read too many sweets up until now.“
- Alarm by Shay Savage – releasing on December 8th and it’s what I’m currently reading. Very good so far! 😀
- Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy Book 1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – expected release date December 8th 2014
- Free Me by Laurelin Paige <— expected release date December 9th 2014
- Ripped (The REAL series) by Katy Evans – expected release date December 16th 2014
- Jaden (Jaded Series Book 3) by Tijan – expected release date December 30th 2014
- Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles Book 3) by Kresley Cole – expected release date January 6th 2015
- ONE NIGHT: UNVEILED (The One Night Trilogy) by Jodi Ellen Malpas – expected release date February 10th 2015
- When I’m Gone: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 11) by Abbi Glines – expected release date April 7th 2015
- Moonlight on Nightingale Way: An On Dublin Street Novel by Samantha Young – expected release date June 2nd 2015
- When You’re Back: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 12) by Abbi Glines – expected release date June 30th 2015