In fact I have one from this week (Bait), that I can’t wait to start (because it totally blurb-jolted me) and just as I thought… readers are telling me it WILL tear my heart out. YAY ME!!! Since it’s release it has come HIGHLY recommended. There’s even a support group. LOL!
AND AND!! I have a bunch of HIGHLY anticipated pre-orders below. Like… books from Aleatha Romig, Jasinda Wilder, Darynda Jones AND one that is totally “new-to-me” but when I read that blurb, I EEEEEPED! —> Sociopath: A Dark Romance by Lime Craven <— I’m on it! Er… as soon as it’s released, that is. 😛 Here are a few parts of the blurb just to give you an idea:
If you could read my mind, you’d probably call me perverted. Unnatural. Manipulative. But I’ve learned to blend in, to be funny and charming. A predator in a designer suit…
… I never meant for this to be a love story. I fought it kicking and screaming, the same way Leo fought me. Now we’re bleeding into each other, making a mess. A chaos. There’s no control here. And what do monsters like me do when control leaves the building?
BUT FIRST! —> I am happily reading (just started) book #2 (Harder) which comes after “Deeper” (<— that I 5-star LOVED!) You know I love a book when I immediately jump into it’s sequel. And sure… while it’s not “bargain priced” it appears to have just dropped in price over the last day or so, so I think it fits as a “sale” notice, and I one-clicked it. 😀
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Left Behind by Vi Keeland <— JUST RELEASED!! Total blurb *jolt* for me… and the blurb ends on a very cool “dun dun dunnnnnn!!” feeling…) *whoo* I wonder what the twist is!! “Two stories so deeply intertwined, you’ll think you know how they intersect…but you’ll be wrong….” and then… “…he filled a void I never knew was possible to fill. He had to be my fate. My destiny. Until the day I finally found out who my sister was…and how twisted fate could be.“
- Escorted by Claire Kent <—- OH YES!! I loved this one (SHE hires an escort…). Thanks Chrissy!! (P.S. Here’s my review of Escorted)
- Bait by M. Mabie <— This is the one that sounds like an incredibly angsty love triangle mess, that I’m anxious to start. Making a mess of some of our fellow readers (many love it, some… not so much… but I’m still intrigued):
Rachel: Uhhhh…it’s 2:12am and I was exhausted at 8pm, so it’s pretty safe to say you’re gonna like Bait. I’m about halfway and already need some support.
Rebecca: I’m definitely going for M. Mabie’s Bait, her previous book Fade In (about a television comedy writer going blind) is in my favourites of 2014 list.
Toski: DONE. I had to eat a tums after, if that tells you how I feel right now.. OMG. Just. OMG.
Rachel: Finished Bait. It was everything I wanted. Beautiful, well developed cast of characters, glorious ache, brought out all kinds of feelings as I read. My only complaint is that it needs some editing (some pretty obvious grammar mistakes and misspelled words). I would not consider the ending a traditional cliffhanger. It may or may not end in the way you want or expect, and it ends with a promise of more, but it felt like the end of a Batman or Spider-Man, where it’s mostly wrapped up with just a hint of what’s to come. The problem is, you’ll likely want more right away. I can’t wait to hear what you think, Maryse. I loved it.
- Fight for Her #1: MMA New Adult Romantic Suspense (Uncaged Love) by J.J. Knight <— JUST RELEASED FIGHTER BOOK with a ton of great reviews already! “After a brutal cage match that sent me to the ER, Maddie took off across the country. Six months pregnant. She left to have my baby as far from me as she could. No more violence, she said. No fighting…“
- Raven’s Seduction (The Pleasure Pros Book 1) by M.T. Stone <— JUST RELEASED!
- Wolf at Her Door by Liliana Rhodes <— JUST RELEASED!! “Heather isn’t an immortal wolf shifter like Callen is, she’s human. Whenever Heather is reborn Callen searches the world to find her and make her fall in love with him again…“
- Southern Rocker Boy (Southern Rockers Book 1) by Ginger Voight <— JUST RELEASED!! “Enter music executive Graham Baxter, who offers them both a way out…by competing for a recording contract they both need. Now if only they can fight the intense chemistry that keeps them locked in battle, when they’re not locked in each other’s arms, that is!“
- Breathless Night (The Breathless Series) by K Aybara <— JUST RELEASED!!”Luke Roberts was your typical wild and crazy guy, intimately getting to know each of the girls at his local bar and quite often starting fights over them. Going home with a different one each night of the week until he started spending too much time with his best friend’s girl…“
- Forever Love (The Forever Love Series) by Chelsea Landon & Megan Smith <— JUST RELEASED!! “Chelsea Landon and USA Today Best Selling Author, Megan Smith, bring you two novels that weave a web so intertwined and elaborate that while one breath is being stolen, another is aching for the next – demanding to unravel what they’re holding onto, all the while, another is struggling to let go.“
- Was it Good for You Too? by Naleighna Kai <— JUST RELEASED and sounds like quite the angsty love story. Kind of unique… ’cause… “…her high school sweetheart, Delvin Germaine, now an Oscar-winning actor, lands on the bus at the last minute, and the heartthrob spells certain trouble for Tailan. Years before, the couple complicated their lives by bringing another woman into the relationship to bear Delvin’s children. When threatened with losing the family he always wanted, Delvin felt he had no choice but to marry the surrogate and send Tailan packing, in spite of the fact that he loved Tailan like he loved no other woman…” BUT!!! She’s got a secret…
- Wild by Adriane Leigh <— “They have the perfect non-relationship–passion-fueled nights with no strings attached–until life gets real and the past and present collide in a dangerous storm of lust and obsession.”
- PLAUSIBILITY by Jettie Woodruff <— MichelleS is getting a *squirmy kick* out of this one: “I just have to say Oh. Em. Gee. I have butterflies in my stomach and a touch of “potential” anxiety. I downloaded the sample for “Plausability” by J Woodruff. Pretty much hooked in a couple of paragraphs. I’m already nervous and fidgety. It’s going to be uncomfortable and push ALL the limits of what I will read…. but I’m going for it. Wish me luck. Will report to the crew when it’s done!!!! EEEEEEK!” and Laura says: “Michelle u will love plausibility it’s so good normal crazy for jettie but great story!!”
- Hate: A Love Story by Laurel Curtis <— bringing this gorgeous cracked heart cover back, ’cause Kristy just finished and loved it. “oh my lordy it was spectacular!! I’ve never read a book that made me laugh out loud so much. The banter is amazing and I’d read the book just for her interactions with her Gram even if there was no love story involved. Of course there is and it’s a great slow burn with a touch of angst! Read it and read it soon Maryse!!”
- The Suit (A Holly Springs Novel Book 1) by B.N. Toler <— recent release that’s on sale today! “She thinks he’s arrogant and a white-collar yuppie. He thinks she’s a simple, goody two-shoes farm girl.” And… he’s forced to temporarily move in with her…
- Izzy Moffit’s Road to Wonderland (Road to Wonderland Series Book 1) by Victoria L James <— NEW RELEASE that I missed a few days ago, so Chrissy brought it to my attention. Thanks Chrissy!! From what I gather of this blurb… two sisters finally escape their abusive home and venture into adulthood together but… “Dodging as many bullets as they can along the way, Izzy tries to hold on to Paris’ hand for as long as possible without either one of them slipping away. But no-one ever told them how rough their journey would be. No-one told them that friends and family would change or leave along the way. And no-one told them that for every good intention they have, there’s a thousand people out there with bad ones, waiting to rip them apart.”
- BLYSS: The Blyss Trilogy by J.C. CLIFF <— Paula recommends this one: “Anyone read Blyss by J C Cliff? Really good and couldn’t put it down!” Sounds a bit crazy!! “…sparks fly when their separate worlds collide. She is Nick’s ultimate obsession, and he will stop at nothing to own her. When Travis, Nick’s right hand man, lays his eyes on the prize, all hell breaks loose. He should know Nick is playing for keeps, and while Julianna is fighting for her freedom, a lifetime full of secrets and twisted perceptions slowly unravel as Julianna gets caught in the fray.” Ruh roh.
- Gage (The Barringer Brothers) by Tess Oliver <— recent release that I missed a few days ago, and it already has tons of great reviews. Can be read as a standalone. He wants to buy a bar but… “But there is a five-foot-four, brown eyed, obstacle in his way…”
- Perfect Match (The Matchmaker Series Book 1) by Kathy Love <— Another recent release that I just missed, and from an author that I LOVED (love!) from back in my paranormal days! Single father moves to town with his daughter to get a fresh start… “…he soon finds himself repeatedly running into Franci, first as his daughter’s daycare teacher, then as his landlord. And it’s getting harder and harder to ignore his attraction to the sweet, thoughtful and sexy woman.“
- Regretfully (Sinfully Series) by Leighton Riley <— Just released!! From the blurb, I’m getting that he’s grieving the loss of his wife and child, and her best friend is there for him. “She tries to help him move forward by befriending him but quickly realizes that there is more…”
- Lord of the Fading Lands (The Tairen Soul Book 1) by C. L. Wilson <— Bargain priced and HIGHLY loved by our resident paranormal and fantasy book lovers, MichelleS & Fabi. Michelle says: “…best Fae book ever, hands down…” but warns “If you are not in a epic-fantasy mood, I wouldn’t pick it. They are not stand-alones. It’s a commitment, for sure.” and Fabi says: “I’ve started MichelleS’s great recommendation, Lord of the Fading Lands. Can not put it down! Great fantasy book.”
- Smoldered (The Electric Tunnel Book 2) by Rachel Blaufeld <— JUST RELEASED and sounds good!! Hardened owner of a strip club… “Asher keeps his big heart tightly guarded with everyone but Sienna Flower, his friend, business partner, and headliner. Until, that is, the night he runs into his childhood friend, Natalie Parker. While trolling a rival strip club, perusing their offerings for his own personal pleasure, he collides with his past. Coming face-to-face with a woman he only knew as a girl, he’s shaken when he finds the dark-haired beauty in a precarious position. Now all grown up, she’s a hardened soul who reminds him of where he came from, and stirs within him the need to protect yet another woman…” (and she’s a single mom).
PRE-ORDERS (most for this upcoming week!!! :D)
- Insidious (Tales From the Dark Side) by Aleatha Romig – expected release date October 21st 2014
- Orlando by Crystal Spears – expected release date October 20th 2014
- Rowdy: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover – expected release date October 21st 2014
- Anything He Wants & Castaway by Sara Fawkes – expected release date October 21st 2014
- Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 7) by Olivia Cunning – expected release date October 21st 2014
- The Chalet: The Submissive Series by Tara Sue Me <— expected release date October 21st 2014
- Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones <— expected release date October 21st 2014
- Beta (ALPHA) by Jasinda Wilder – expected release date October 21st 2014
- Wreck Me (Nova) by Jessica Sorensen – expected release date October 22nd 2014
- PROFILE: Social Media #5 by J.A. Huss – expected release date October 22nd 2014
- Sociopath: A Dark Romance by Lime Craven <— HERE’S ONE that is already on my TBR list!!! Eeeeeep! Sounds awesome by that blurb! – expected release date October 23rd 2014
- Fight for Her #2: MMA New Adult Contemporary Romantic Suspense (Uncaged Love) by J.J. Knight – expected release date October 24th 2014