Freebie and bargain time!! I’ve got some reviews coming up (a couple of “dark” reads, plus some contemporary romance, too) and I have a big reading weekend planned. Can’t wait. But in the meantime, here are some goodies to peruse while I get cracking!
- THE EDGE OF TRUST (TEAM EDGE) by KT Bryan <— SO MANY great reviews for this one!!!
- Love Will Find A Way by Barbara Freethy
- The Great Bedroom War (Return to Redemption) by Laurie Kellogg <— this author is popular amongst our fellow readers!
- Crux by Moira Rogers <—- book #1 in her Southern Arcana urban fantasy series
- To Kill A Warlock, an Urban Fantasy / Paranormal Romance (Dulcie O’Neil Series, Book #1) by H.P. Mallory
- Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble, a Paranormal Romance (Jolie Wilkins Series, Book #1) by H.P. Mallory
- Stolen Fury (Stolen Series Book #1) by Elizabeth Naughton
- Sleeping In The Middle (Comfort Club) by Kari Lee Harmon <— sounds like a fun chick-lit
- Single and Searching by Rita Herron
- The Highest Bidder (Xcite Romance) by Sommer Marsden
- Dead Men Are Easy To Love by Hillary Kanter
- Kill the Competition (a humorous romantic mystery) by Stephanie Bond
- Blind Her With Bliss by Nina Pierce
- Taken (A Magical YA Paranormal Romance) by Charlotte Abel
- Enchantment (A Magical YA Paranormal Romance) by Charlotte Abel
- Deadly Offerings (Deadly Trilogy) by Alexa Grace
- Love is All Around (Looking for Love) by Rae Davies
- His Devious Angel – Angels Love Romance (Angels with Attitudes) by Mimi Barbour
- Skye’s Trail (The Angelini, Book One) by Jory Strong <— Vampires!! “… her body is changing and there’s an underlying craving that’s left her restless. She needs to take a mate—or rather, two mates…”
- Swallow the Moon by K.A. Jordan -> A possessed motorcycle? hehe
- Cutters Vs. Jocks, A Prequel Novella to Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Marx <— I just read this one… short story – really good!! College aged, two from opposite sides of the tracks and yet a deep (reluctant) friendship is forged. Check out book #1 that comes right after it in the bargain price list. I shall be getting to that one soon enough.
- Binding Arbitration, A Chick Lit/Contemporary Romance Novel by Elizabeth Marx – This is the full length book that comes after Cutters Vs. Jocks, freebie. My reading friends loved it!
- Pitch Spin by Allison Frohriep – found this one, and it looks promising too! Baseball star + romance…
- Lori Foster Buckhorn brothers Bundle (by Lori Foster! haha) <— thanks to Beth for pointing it out!! “Good fun summer read with hunky brothers! All are full length novels.”
- Heart of the Diamond by Lindsay Delagair <—- fans of her “Untouchable” series, she’s written other books! Thanks to Samantha for pointing it out! “I found “Heart of the Diamond” to absolutely amazing! Its a good read!”
- FAMILY PIECES by Misa Rush <— lots of great reviews on this bargain!
- Playing For Keeps (A Neighbor From Hell Series) by R.L. Mathewson (This is a NYT Best Seller!!)
- Perfection (A Neighbor From Hell) by R.L. Mathewson (the second in the series and I found it just as good!)
- Lord of Vengeance by Lara Adrian <—- lots of great reviews on this one, too (historical paranormal – what an AMAZING price!!)
Heart of the Diamond by Lindsay Delagair is an absolute wonderfully emotional book and I loved every minute! Highly recommend read.
Thanks for that recommendation, Ela!!
Thank you! I’ve spent the last day devouring cutters and jocks, then binding arbitration. I laughed, cried… reeeally cried, and couldn’t put either down. I can’t stop thinking about the characters.
Agree! Cutters vs jocks and binding arbitration were Phenomenal! I would have paid 9.99 for that book and it would have been worth it. If you haven’t gotten them yet do it.