Plenty to choose from in this list today! In fact… there is a series below in the bargains section (well, so far it seems only book #1 – Arouse: A Spiral of Bliss Novel) that was recommended by “Paula” and it looks like it might be just what I’m looking for, in terms of a different kind of tension and angst. Something about a conversation that makes them downward spiral… I wanna know more:
“I loved every minute of it and can’t wait for book 2 (Allure). Olivia and Dean are happily married, but after one conversation their marriage starts to break down and falls apart, yet they still love each other, there is a lot of love, great sex, frustration, anger and jealousy.”
Yep. Sounds very good, at least by that description.
But first, I must finish the one I just started yesterday (Flawed by Kate Avelynn) and AM enjoying. A few of our fellow readers were discussing it recently. Has a “slight” YA feel only in terms of the age of the characters (17/18) and vaguely detailed steam but this book is not about that, as much as it’s about survival. Very dark subject matter (abused children who are now almost grown up) but the brother and sister have forged a deep bond (as he has had to protect her all of their lives). Except he’s… a bit creepy now. That’s where I’m gonna end off until my review. Definitely a different read from what I’mused to, and very good so far!
Tell me if you find anything awesome. 🙂
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Love Evolution by Michelle Mankin Rock stars!
- Love Revolution (Black Cat Records Shakespeare Inspired trilogy) by Michelle Mankin <– (Thanks Aimee!)
- Secrets by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele (Nancy lets us know that the entire series is on sale right now – some appear to be short installments)
- Secrets Vol. 2 by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele
- SECRETS Vol. 3 by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele
- SECRETS Vol. 4 by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele
- SECRETS Vol. 5 by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele
- TEMPTING TROUBLE (Secret Assassins (S.A.S.S.)) by Gennita Low Thanks Aimee!
- Running on Empty (Mending Hearts, #1) by L.B. Simmons: Echo is loving this one: “85% into Running on Empty, loving this book. It’s very sweet, funny and a little bit sad but do far it’s really good. Probably going to be a book zombie tomorrow cuz I have to see what happens. Back to reading I go :)”
- Damaged Goods (New York) by Lainey Reese <— I found this one by accident, noticed the great reviews, read the synopsis and sure enough, sounds good to me! I shall be giving this one a try soon enough…
- The One Place (The One Series) by Laurel Curtis <– the author has alerted me to her book being bargain priced today
- One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy Kathy said: “Just finished reading One Week Girlfriend. I loved it! It does end on a cliffhanger, but its not a bad one. I didn’t mind it. Definitely worth the I paid for it. I really enjoyed this one.” and Debbie agrees: “loved this book. This is a fresh twist on an old plot. There’s a lot of…tension.”
- Slow Burn by V.J. Chambers – Tiffany said: “Really Good!! I totally Enjoyed the Book!”
- Rocked Under by Cora Hawkes – Carla says: “Rocked Under is an amazingly must read freebie (and the cover is complete candy for the eyes)” side note <— not a freebie anymore, but still bargain priced. 🙂
- Arouse: A Spiral of Bliss Novel by Nina Long <— WHOA!!! Look at that synopsis and look at the length of the book!! Thank you, Paula for bringing this one to my attention!! OH WOW. I AM SO INTRIGUED! Paula says: “I loved every minute of it and can’t wait for book 2 (Allure). Olivia and Dean are happily married, but after one conversation their marriage starts to break down and falls apart, yet they still love each other, there is a lot of love, great sex, frustration, anger and jealousy.”
- Charmed (The Charmed Series) by Lindy Zart <– thanks Nancy!!
- Charmed Again (The Charmed Series) by Lindy Zart
- Dream Me Off My Feet (Sex, Love, And Rock & Roll) by Stevie Kisner (author just notified us of price drop to bargain-priced)
- Don’t Forget to Remember Me (The Remembrance Trilogy) by Kahlen Aymes <– Nancy is VERY excited about the significant price drop on this one. She’s been dying to read it (considering the cliffhanger of book #1 –> The Future of Our Past (The Remembrance Trilogy))
- Mogul (Groupie #3) by Ginger Voight (book #3 just released this week, and those who have already read it tell me they wanted to tear their hair out, again! LOL!! Love that feeling.
- The Education of Caroline by Jane Harvey-Berrick has JUST BEEN RELEASED (It is book #2 after The Education of Sebastian (The Education of…) – Claudia and Erin enjoyed #1: “The Education of Sebastian was very good…can’t wait for this one..thanks!!”
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: https://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: