Plenty to choose from in this list today! In fact… there is a series below in the bargains section (well, so far it seems only book #1 – Arouse: A Spiral of Bliss Novel) that was recommended by “Paula” and it looks like it might be just what I’m looking for, in terms of a different kind of tension and angst. Something about a conversation that makes them downward spiral… I wanna know more:
“I loved every minute of it and can’t wait for book 2 (Allure). Olivia and Dean are happily married, but after one conversation their marriage starts to break down and falls apart, yet they still love each other, there is a lot of love, great sex, frustration, anger and jealousy.”
Yep. Sounds very good, at least by that description.
But first, I must finish the one I just started yesterday (Flawed by Kate Avelynn) and AM enjoying. A few of our fellow readers were discussing it recently. Has a “slight” YA feel only in terms of the age of the characters (17/18) and vaguely detailed steam but this book is not about that, as much as it’s about survival. Very dark subject matter (abused children who are now almost grown up) but the brother and sister have forged a deep bond (as he has had to protect her all of their lives). Except he’s… a bit creepy now. That’s where I’m gonna end off until my review. Definitely a different read from what I’mused to, and very good so far!
Tell me if you find anything awesome. 🙂
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Love Evolution by Michelle Mankin Rock stars!
- Love Revolution (Black Cat Records Shakespeare Inspired trilogy) by Michelle Mankin <– (Thanks Aimee!)
- Secrets by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele (Nancy lets us know that the entire series is on sale right now – some appear to be short installments)
- Secrets Vol. 2 by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele
- SECRETS Vol. 3 by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele
- SECRETS Vol. 4 by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele
- SECRETS Vol. 5 by H.M. Ward & Ella Steele
- TEMPTING TROUBLE (Secret Assassins (S.A.S.S.)) by Gennita Low Thanks Aimee!
- Running on Empty (Mending Hearts, #1) by L.B. Simmons: Echo is loving this one: “85% into Running on Empty, loving this book. It’s very sweet, funny and a little bit sad but do far it’s really good. Probably going to be a book zombie tomorrow cuz I have to see what happens. Back to reading I go :)”
- Damaged Goods (New York) by Lainey Reese <— I found this one by accident, noticed the great reviews, read the synopsis and sure enough, sounds good to me! I shall be giving this one a try soon enough…
- The One Place (The One Series) by Laurel Curtis <– the author has alerted me to her book being bargain priced today
- One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy Kathy said: “Just finished reading One Week Girlfriend. I loved it! It does end on a cliffhanger, but its not a bad one. I didn’t mind it. Definitely worth the I paid for it. I really enjoyed this one.” and Debbie agrees: “loved this book. This is a fresh twist on an old plot. There’s a lot of…tension.”
- Slow Burn by V.J. Chambers – Tiffany said: “Really Good!! I totally Enjoyed the Book!”
- Rocked Under by Cora Hawkes – Carla says: “Rocked Under is an amazingly must read freebie (and the cover is complete candy for the eyes)” side note <— not a freebie anymore, but still bargain priced. 🙂
- Arouse: A Spiral of Bliss Novel by Nina Long <— WHOA!!! Look at that synopsis and look at the length of the book!! Thank you, Paula for bringing this one to my attention!! OH WOW. I AM SO INTRIGUED! Paula says: “I loved every minute of it and can’t wait for book 2 (Allure). Olivia and Dean are happily married, but after one conversation their marriage starts to break down and falls apart, yet they still love each other, there is a lot of love, great sex, frustration, anger and jealousy.”
- Charmed (The Charmed Series) by Lindy Zart <– thanks Nancy!!
- Charmed Again (The Charmed Series) by Lindy Zart
- Dream Me Off My Feet (Sex, Love, And Rock & Roll) by Stevie Kisner (author just notified us of price drop to bargain-priced)
- Don’t Forget to Remember Me (The Remembrance Trilogy) by Kahlen Aymes <– Nancy is VERY excited about the significant price drop on this one. She’s been dying to read it (considering the cliffhanger of book #1 –> The Future of Our Past (The Remembrance Trilogy))
- Mogul (Groupie #3) by Ginger Voight (book #3 just released this week, and those who have already read it tell me they wanted to tear their hair out, again! LOL!! Love that feeling.
- The Education of Caroline by Jane Harvey-Berrick has JUST BEEN RELEASED (It is book #2 after The Education of Sebastian (The Education of…) – Claudia and Erin enjoyed #1: “The Education of Sebastian was very good…can’t wait for this one..thanks!!”
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: https://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android
OMG Maryse, I was gonna recommend Arouse to you too!!! The book is sooooo goooood!!! I finished it just this past Wednesday!!! Usually I finish a book within 48 hours, whether I am into the story or not. This book, I deliberately took breaks from because I wanted this book to last as long as possible. You always want the good stuff to last and that’s how I felt about this book. Gosh, this was such a good book. (Did I mention how good this book is?) 🙂 Erotic, passionate, beautiful… real, those are just some of the words to describe this book. And the writing was flawless. I was invested in all the characters and fell in love with them the same way they fell in love with each other. Dean is swoon-worthy and Olivia is humble and sweet. You can’t help but care about them, and I did. I do! 🙂 The book takes you on an emotional roller coaster as the characters struggle and try to fix their problems. I usually don’t re-read heavy hearted books because they are emotionally draining and I can’t handle it, but this book is definitely one you can read again and again (it’s that good!). In fact I think I’m going to re-read it after I post this lol! I absolutely cannot wait for the sequel to this book. I NEED to know what happens next! Again, soooo good!!!
P.S. – speaking of good, I LOVED Running on Empty too! Just finished The Panty Dropper as well which is a short and sweet story just in time for Valentines Day.
OMG, Maryse are you currrently reading Flawed? Holy hell, that is one intense book. Very different and dark, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.. Cant wait to hear what you think. Another great read is Forbidden same feel as Flawed and just as heartbreaking!!
YAY!!! I’m so excited I’m reading good books!! LOL!!! Jeanie, you are making me desperate to get started on it, and Johanna, I’m thrilled about the “dark and different”
Exactly what I needed! 🙂
Loved Flawed !!! I can’t wait for your review! Thanks for the freebies-best part of Friday !! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
I’ve been in a book slump too, well maybe not a slump but stuck! I spent the last 3 weeks reading Kristen Ashley’s Colorado Mountain Series, I read all 4 books and I can’t let the characters go. I’ve tried to start other books but then Tate and Ty keep coming back to me. However, Arouse intrigues me, maybe it’s just what I need…downloading now! As always, Maryse, thank you for ALL of the fantastic book suggestions…you rock! 🙂
You guys rock too!! This is a group effort and we can really find each other some fantastic reads!
Hi Maryse! I read Damaged Goods (Lainey Reese). It’s actually book #2 in the “New York” series. Book one is Table for Three. Ummm. Yep. It’s exactly what the title implies. Very steamy. Enjoy!!
Looks like some great books Maryse, thanks!!! Just this week I was craving something like “Sempre”, so I might have to give “Sweet Vengeance” by Cindy Stark a look-see.
Right now I am reading the entire “Bronze Horseman” series. I am completely wrapped up in Taniana and Alexander’s story. So much so that I have been Googling WW2 Russian history and not getting much sleep, because I can’t put it down. Thanks sooo much for recommending it, it is one of my favorite series of all times. Kind of Dr. Zhivago-ish, but more new adult. Love it, love it, love it. It has been on my TBR list awhile and just decided to go for it (all 2,000 pages). 🙂
I read Flawed recently, and OMG did it break my heart. I don’t want to spoil anything, but I will say that your heart will take a beating at the end. Can’t wait to hear your review of it!
I just finished Rocked Under today, reminded me of Thoughtless mixed with The Mighty Storm.
I am currently reading sinners on tour 3rd book by olivia cunning. Only 40% done. Can’t wait to finish it. I have not read flawed yet, but, its on my list.
Damaged Goods is the 2nd book to Table for Three and that book was HOT!