I had WAYYYYY too much fun today. And I shirked all of my responsibilities. Skipped work, skipped reading, and *gasp* almost skipped this freebie list. Keyword “almost” 😉 ’cause here it is. But don’t think I was skipping out on books altogether. Heck no!! I was having lunch with TWO of my favorite authors!!! Katja Millay (of one of my #1’s of all time: The Sea of Tranquility) and not to mention she is super cool!!! AND author of mega-juicy-angst-fest all-around fantabulous books ((Avoiding Series) Kyla Linde… (also one super-cool lady)!! YES! And a couple of fantastic fellow book friends (Angie & Autumn, I heart you guys!!). *squeeeee* And we talked books! Giggled, squeee’d and swooned. Oh yes. We. Did. It was so fun to chat books live and in person! I swear at one point we were all talking over each other in excitement and yet, we were all hearing each other and feeding off each other’s book enthusiasm. *sigh* WAY too much fun!! Wish I could do that every day. I’m going to put up a few pics in a second, but here is one, right now!
Here are the goods, my friends!! And I emphasize goods, ’cause this list looks wonderful!
By the way, if you haven’t read their books yet, be sure to check out my reviews here:
- The Sea Of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde
- Avoiding Responsibility by K.A. Linde (plus a book #3 coming!!)
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Up to Me (The Bad Boys) by M. Leighton <— IT’S LIVE!!! It’s LIVE!!!! *squeeeee* I so enjoyed #1 (Back To You nice and angsty!) and this is #2!
- Down to You by M. Leighton It’s book #1 for the one just above.
- Dinosaurs & Cherry Stems by Susan Jean Ricci <— just saw this by accident but it looked like fun!
- Sometimes Never by Cheryl McIntyre <— Erin recommended it saying: “truly is an amazing read that brings light to a very serious problem through a beautifully told love story.”
- Forever My Girl (The Beaumont Series) by Heidi McLaughlin
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover <– making a reappearance ’cause it’s #1 in all of Amazon Kindle right now and we all love it!!
- Tidal by Emily Snow <— just hit the NYT Best Seller’s list!
- Rocked Under by Cora Hawks
- VAIN by Fisher Amelie <— so many are LOVING this. I’ve got to get started ASAP! Katie says: “Ladies, you must read Vain! I am loving it! Fisher Amelie is an amazing author!!” — Chrissy too! “Just finished Vain, thanks to all those who recommended it. I loved it!!! It’ll be added to one of my favorites.”
- Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby <— Carrie loved it: “Finished Fight With Me (With Me in Seattle) today. Very good! Solid 4 to 4.5 stars in my opinion. And here’s a quote from the book, referring to the male lead, that might interest you… “who knew that under those conservative suits was a rough, tattoed, pierced fighter?” ;)”
- Blood Destiny (The Blood Curse Series) by Tessa Dawn – Barbara says: “It is a vampire series, but has a unique essence about them.”
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski <— continues to WOW our fellow readers and with good reason. This was one of my top #1’s of all of 2012 (and of all time)!!
- Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway <— Jules loved it too! “Thanks for recommending Painted Faces! I wouldn’t have read it otherwise. It was unconventional and unique. My favorite quote: “We all paint on a face to show the world”
- I Hope You Find Me by Trish Marie Dawson –> Angelia said: “I started a book tonight, that was a freebie today called “I hope you find me” By Trisha Marie Dawson on Amazon, I had no idea what to expect, and this is the first time I’ve stopped reading and I’m already 50 % in and Im completely engrossed really really good so far.”
- Last Chance To Run by Dianna Love <— Chrissy says: “Finished Last Chance to Run, suspense/romance. It was good. It was on the freebie list last Friday. I’m curious to see how the series will unfold.”
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: https://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android
Just finished Perfect For You – I really liked it! Greg is sooo sexy! Loved Anna (Freya’s sister) too! Also just finished Cross My Heart – heart surgeon (swoon) falls for girl rocker who lives next door. 🙂
Idk what made my night, reading the first chapter of Reckless or just finding out there will be a third book!
Third book of the Avoiding series!!! Oops
Vain is really a must read, especially if it’s bargin priced. So glad you ladies enjoyed your lunch.
Love the picture!!
OMG OMG, I did not know Up to Me was out… I am so excited!!
Just got it and also a Tidal, Vain, fight with me, and a couple of the freebies…. Wow!! I don’t know what to read first!!! 🙂
Thank you Maryse!!!
A Katja/Kyla sandwich! <3
Thanks for the freebies list. Just finished rocked under by Cora Hawks…..phew! Spend most of the book like will they or won’t they? Gah!
Wow 😀 I am so excited for you. They are really great authors and I am such a big fan of them.
They sure are awesome, ktiu! It was a wonderful day!
Whoa! Started wait for me yesterday and finished it this morning. Great suggestion, as always.