SOOOO many awesome choices every week, I’m feeling delightfully overwhelmed. 😉 Welp. Having too many choices (and highly recommended ones at that) is an awesome problem to have. Happy reading my friends!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- What’s Life Without the Sprinkles? by Misty Simon
- The Negotiator (O’Malley) by Dee Henderson <— lots of great reviews for this one.
- LITTLE WHITE LIES (The Carringtons) by Kimberley Reeves <— still free and Tracy says: “Really liked it…hot twins with a twist!”
- Highland Healer by Willa Blair
- Finding Refuge by Lucy Francis
- Elly In Bloom by Colleen Oakes <— looks like a good read!
- A Man Like Saxon by Jean Adams <— film director wants to use her property! Oh boy, sparks are gonna fly. 😉
- Christmas In Magnolia Cove by Rachel Hanna <— short Christmas romance story
- Quinn’s Christmas Wish (Bandit Creek Books) by Lawna Mackie
- An Evergreen Christmas by Tanya Goodwin
- Dangerous Secrets (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones is a freebie again!
- Just Plain Lucky by Tesa Devlyn <— obsessive ex-husband and she moves away and meets someone new…
- Happy Hour by Michele Scott
- Loving Control (Club Rio Brava, Book One) by Ann Jacobs <– hehe. You know what this one’s about 😉
- Mission Menage by Cynthia Sax <— er… and this one. *blush*
- A Stolen Chance by Linda LaRoque <— running away from violent ex, holed up in a hotel where a cop is staying (his family’s hotel…) Hrmmm…
- A Hunter’s Blade (The Hunter’s Dagger Series) by Cera DuBois <— werewolf woman next door to a cowboy vampire. And yet the synopsis sounds more serious that what I just wrote there. 😉
- All In (The Blackstone Affair, Part 2) by Raine Miller is LIVE right now!!
- Charade by Nyrae Dawn <— I really liked this one and I cried my eyes out last night. I’m gettin’ to be a regular crier. 😉
- Leave Me Breathless by Cherrie Lynn <— I LOVED this one, too. But first ya gotta read “Rock Me” for full effect (see the next one down)
- Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn <— This is the one I mentioned above. 😉 And if you REALLY wanna get serious about this series, I’d recommend starting with book #1 which is….
- Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn (1st book in the series ;)) Fantastic, too.
- The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders <— this one was on my list last week, but I’ve been getting quite a few readers saying they really liked it, so it’s back on. 🙂 Ryn says: “Just a quick ‘Thank You’ to everyone who recommended ‘The Unwanted Wife’ – fantastic read! Loving the Italian influence too!”
- Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers #2) by Tara Sivec <— 3rd book coming out soon, and Nancy just pointed out that this one is bargain priced now!
- Breaking Beautiful by Walker <— Angela recommends this one: “Breaking beautiful, if you haven’t read it DO. One of my favorites!”
- Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters <— Nancy found us this bargain priced book, too!
- Accidentally on Purpose by L.D. Davis <— There are a few with this title, but after reading the description, I believe this is the one Erin was referring to when she said: “Just read accidentally on purpose it was hauntingly good!” Tanya liked it too, saying: “It is funny, sweet, heartbreaking and frustrating, which is everything a love triangle offers. I hope you like the suggestion. ~”
- Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby <— new release (just released) that our fellow readers have been watching (famous hero).
- The Proposition by Katie Ashley <— Marilyn says: “I read it, I loved it, I devoured it!!! Simply amazing!!!! Did I mention it’s Hilarious & Hot?!!” <— I believe this might be my next one. 😉
- Night Whispers by ALisha Rai <— Tiffany recommends this one: “Holy Hot and Sweet!! Very Unique Story!! I HIGHLY recommend this book!!”
- Checkmate (A Neighbor from Hell) by R.L. Mathewson: Chrissy says: “I think this is my favorite out of the series so far :)”
- The Devil’s Metal (Devils #1) by Karina Halle <— I loved this one and both Sandra and Kim let us know that it is on SUPER sale right now!
- FALLEN CREST HIGH by Tijan <— Kristina found us this one and many of our fellow readers are agreeing. She says: “Ahhh just had to share. This book was fecking awesome! Dark Adult Mature YA read (sex, booze & deception run rapids).. Could’ve been cliche but has a dark undertone & just ♥ the kade brothers. I think it was originally on fictionpress. Anyhow, wanted to share :)”
- The Soul Mate (The Holy Trinity) by Madeline Sheehan <— Takisha recommends this one saying: “Its gypsies and magic and post apocalypse and sex and good! Lol” and she also said “Just finished the 2nd book in The Holy Trinity series by Madeline Sheehan…sooo sooo good!”
- My Soul To Take (The Holy Trinity) by Madeline Sheehan <— here’s the 2nd one (with a 3rd book on the way).
- Back to You by Priscilla Glenn <— recommended by Danielle: “I just finished Back to You by Priscilla Glenn and looooooovvveed it! Love, heartbreak, redemption, and total angst. :)”
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: