Amazing bunch of freebies and bargains today, with MANY that are recommended by our very own group! And some rock star books that have me very excited, to start them. I am also featuring a bargain book that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED below (the very first one). I just finished it last night and am working on the review as soon as I post this. IT IS AMAZING!! Heartwrenching, deep… not our “usual” book-candy bad-boy read but totally for us, anyway.
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Table for Two by Alexis Lauren <— FREEBIE rockstar!! MINE! (I was actually recommended this one last week!!) YAY ME!!
- Intimate Enemies (Covert Affairs Series) by Joan Swan
- Throwaway by Heather Huffman <— recommended by Michelle “LOVED this book”
- Missing Pieces of My Forever-Heart by Janet Gross-handler
- Demon Hunter and Baby by Anna Elliott
- The Light Within Me (The Six Saviors) by Carly Fall <— thanks Sandy for pointing this one out!!
- Love In The Falls – Sam & Camden (New Beginnings Series – Romance) by Rachel Hanna
- Wild for You (Tropical Heat Series, Book One) by Sophia Knightly
- Another Dawn by Deb Stover <— oooh looks good!
- Savage (Daughters of the Jaguar) by Willow Rose
- Therian Prey by Cyndi Friberg
- LITTLE WHITE LIES (The Carringtons) by Kimberley Reeves <— TWINS AGAIN!!! Oh oh. Is this gonna be my new kick? LOL! “Miranda Carrington has been secretly in love with her boss for years, but after getting involved with his twin brother, Jack, and also spending one passionate night with Holt, she has a serious problem. Miranda is pregnant and doesn’t know which one of them is the father.”
- Moonlight and Margaritas by Cindy Stark
- Price of Pleasure (Saurellian Federation) by Joanna Wylde —> Our very own fellow reader Joanna (who’s quite active on our Facebook page) is an author! An Ellora’s Cave author, and has a bunch of books too! This is her current freebie!!
- Under Currents by Elaine Meece
- Inappropriate Thoughts (Victoria Wilde #1) by Ian Dalton <— steamy cover!
- SHIVER SWEET by H. Elliston
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay <— MY bargain pick!!! OMG YES, a 5 star read for me for SURE! I shall be writing the review tonight… but in the meantime, just know that I LOVED THIS! A bit slow at first, but just… *wow*
- Letting Go (A Mitchell Family Series) by Jennifer Foor <— recommended a couple of times to me over the last few days… Danielle:”I read Letting Go (A Mitchell Family Series) by Jennifer Foor a few days ago and I still can’t stop thinking about it. I recommend you bump it up on your TBR list or add it if it isn’t on there already. :)”
- Unravel Me by Kendall Ryan –> Thanks Claudia for pointing this one out! It does look good!
- The Devil’s Eyes by Jennifer Loren —> this one is SO often recommended within our group, but I’m getting a mixed response amongst our fellow readers. So many love it, and some… not so much. Consider me curious! Shanda says: “They are Awesome, If you read Crow’s Row and liked it, this is kinda like that but has steamy sex!!”
- The Devil’s Revenge (The Devil’s Eyes) by Jennifer Loren (the sequel)
- Coming Home (Jackson Falls Series) by Laurie Breton —> Tracy loved this one! “Coming Home..rock star! Not the typical…didn’t know if I would like it but oh my…a love story that made me melt..put it on your TBR!”
- Slumber by Samantha Young —> Recommended by Joanna “Started reading “Slumber” last night, which is by the same author who wrote “On Dublin Street.” It’s really, really good and only $1.14! It’s labeled mature YA, but it reads like an adult book to me — not squee-your-pants erotic, but a LOT of tension…”
- Under Her Skin by Alexis Lauren —> recommended by Erin “I just got done reading under her skin by Alexis Laurent it was awesome!!!! It is a rockstar book.”
- The Rancher and the Rock Star by Lizbeth Selvig <— another rock star book still super-bargain priced and seems to have some good reviews!
- The Last Good Man by Kathleen Eagle
- Hard Mated (Shifters Unbound) by Jennifer Ashley —> “Spike, a wildcat Shifter and the champion fighter of Shiftertown, is stunned when Myka, the best friend of a dying human woman, announces that Spike has fathered a cub. What’s more, the mother is giving the boy to Spike to protect and raise.”
- Everything But (Tangled Web) by Jade C Jamison —> I read the first book in this series and really enjoyed it, and this is the sequel. Bargain priced and I’m thrilled this rock star series has continued!!!
- Fall Guy (A Youngblood Book) by Liz Reinhardt —> recommended by Erin: “I thought it was the perfect combination of angst, romance, and sensuality in a very realistic portrayal of a relationship that shouldn’t work but won’t be denied. Enjoy!”
- Conviction – A Club Destiny Novel by Nicole Edward –> recommended by Shelly: “She did a great job with the storyline and length of the book. Allowed you enough time to get to know the characters before all the hotness took place!!! Sexy twins doing crazy things but it’s one you can’t put down. The attention to detail during the steamy scenes made you feel like you were right there. It’s a must read!!!
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android
Sea is a must read, especially at a bargin price.
I shared your site…:)
Hey…more publicity can’t help. 🙂 🙂
■Missing Pieces of My Forever-Heart by Janet Gross-handler
was a great book just read it last night, but be ready to have a box of tissues because you’ll have tears and snot everywhere!!!
I just read Throwaway a couple of days ago and it was really good, imo. Kind of raw, because of the subject matter, but it felt so real.
Sea was incredible!!
Maryse, you’re awesome, thank you!!
Thank you Maryse! I found several I got!
Thanks as always for the kind words. I hope you enjoy Everything But!
Just read read Comviction this week sooo good..recommended after reading Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre which was a 5+ star read for me!!! I recommend both books to all your readers who loved Naked (The Blackstone Affair) and any STEAMY book with strong alpha males that want to please their women in non conventional ways!
You have to read Fall Guy…if you haven’t already). It was delicious 😉 I know you were all over Down To You and this book is just like that!! Okay, we’ll not ‘just’ like that but it totally had the same feel to it. I was in the middle of Fall Guy when you blogged your love of Down To You so I picked it up the minute ( yes, minute!) I finished. It was a perfect read to follow. And Winch ( Fall Guy) could totally be a younger Cash ;). Love love love both of these books
Thank you, Maryse, I love freebies Friday!!! 🙂 So many good choices tonight…
Thank you Maryse. 🙂
Table for Two was great! I paid for it LOL but hey .99 cents! Just bought a new book called My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M Cameron on Amazon compared to Beautiful Disaster- two college roommates that start out not liking each other but heres the best part he is a GUITAR PLAYING BAD BOY HOTTIE whohoooooo! I’m finishing up Down To You, mmmmm Cash/Nash, and then will start My Favorite Mistake and let you know……
I agree with Kim Table for two was great and even better since it was Free!!!
Maryse, Inhale is free now. https://www.amazon.com/Inhale-Just-Breathe-Novel-ebook/dp/B006TEW7KW/ref=zg_bs_154606011_f_60
Ugh. I could NOT get into Table for Two. 12% in and the characters had already annoyed me to the point that I couldn’t continue. (Shrug), at least it was free, right?
Absolutely loved fall guy ! I can’t wait to read more in the series (i assume )
I just finished Throwaway….it was good I just didnt like the authors writing style
I loved Fall Guy! I also read the Brenna Blixen series. Liz Reinhardt is an amazing writer. I cannot wait for her next book.