Let’s continue the celebration today!! I just found these freebies and knew some of ’em were right up our alley. I couldn’t pass these up… Free and bargain books! What could be better? Most of these are contemporary romance, with a few other genres mixed in.
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Maid for Love (The McCarthys of Gansett Island, Book 1) – by Marie Force (she is very popular with many in our reader group and #1 is FREE!!)
- The Love of a Cowboy by Anna Jeffrey – I haven’t read that many cowboy contemporaries but the reviews for this one are really enthusiastic. LOTS of 5 stars!
- To the Princess Bound (Terms of Mercy) by Sara King – the author alerted us to this limited time freebie. I got it!!
- At Last by Barbara Bretton <— good review for this one too!
- The Executive’s Decision (The Keller Family Series) by Bernadette Marie <— “fell into her boss’s lap”. Tee hee!
- Ral’s Woman (Zorn Warriors, Book One) by Laurann Dohner (for fans of her “New Species” books, she also has this series!!)
- Once Was Lost by Rosemarie Naramore
- Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee – OMG!! I’m too excited about this one! I read her book “Finding Home“, went crazy for it, and some were telling me that this one was really good too, so I put it in my wish list. And now it’s free! My TBR list just shifted.
- Sins of the Highlander (A Highland Erotic Romance) by Dawn Halliday <—- Okay. I admit it. It was the cover… 😉
- Mine Until Dawn (The Fitzgerald Family) by E. B. Walters
- Some Day Somebody (La Fleur de Love) by Lori Leger – 584 pages!! With all 5 star reviews??! I’m IN!
- Three’s a Crowd by Ella Jade
- Wicked Sinners (The Sinners Series book#2) by Charity Parkerson
- Love Unexpected by Sasha Pavelle
- Across A Moonlit Sea (Pirate Wolf series) by Marsha Canham –> Pirates!
- Desire’s Sirocco (WindWorld) by Charlotte Boyett-Compo
- Chill Waters by Joan Hall Hovey —-> Oh scary!!
- Delusions of Grandeur–A Novel (Shattered Delusions) by Buck Winthrop <— lots of great reviews, but I saw one about sitting on the couch and bawling, Eeeeeep!!! I dunno…. Then again, I’ve done that a few times and still loved the book…
- Fool for Love (The McCarthys of Gansett Island, Book 2) (by Marie Force) – If you liked her freebie above, here is #2!!
- Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel) by Kendall Grey –> LOTS of great reviews and this one was personally recommended to me by author Karina Halle!! PLUS, it features a rock star. I have a feeling I know why it was recommended 😉
- Exhale (Just Breathe) by Kendall Grey (book #2 in the trilogy, and also bargain priced!)
- Game For Love (A Bad Boys of Football Contemporary Romance) by Bella Andre (Football bad boys!!)
- A Little Ray Of Sunshine by Lani Diane Rich <— came highly recommended last week by 2 or 3 of my fellow readers! Marcia said: “I really enjoyed it and it so much more than a romance!” and Karina compared it to Slammed: “If you liked Slammed, you’ll love this book. It tugs those same emotions…”
- About Last Night: A Loveswept Contemporary Romance by Ruthie Knox —> Tiffany went nuts for it! “THIS book was the ONE!!!! LOVED IT!!! Loved CITY/NEV and MARY CATHERINE/CATH!!! This Should be a SERIES!!! I did NOT want it to END!!! GIVE it a TRY and Your GONNA be HOOKED!!! LOL!!! Everyone should Check it OUT!!! SERIOUSLY!!!”
- Eternal Kiss of Darkness with an Exclusive Excerpt (Night Huntress World) by Jeaniene Frost
- Hot Secrets (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones <– the gorgeous cover caught my eye, and the synopsis, even more!
- Last First Kiss (La Fleur de Love) by Lori Leger <—- I’m intrigued. Another full length one in this series, lots of great reviews and SERIOUSLY bargain priced. I have to publish the reading order guide!!
- Big Girls Don’t Cry (Sizzling Romantic Suspense) by Taylor Lee (great reviews and high ranking in the Kindle store!)
- Private Pleasures (Private Series) by Jami Alden
- Skin by Bernadette Gardner <— tattoo artist. Need I say more?
- Private Paradise (Private Series) by Jami Alden <— and this one said “bad boy”. hehe
- MARKED (Eternal Guardians #1) by Elisabeth Naughton <– many have recommended this series to me!
- The Huntress (full-length sexy romantic suspense) by Dorothy McFalls
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: