Let’s continue the celebration today!! I just found these freebies and knew some of ’em were right up our alley. I couldn’t pass these up… Free and bargain books! What could be better? Most of these are contemporary romance, with a few other genres mixed in.
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Maid for Love (The McCarthys of Gansett Island, Book 1) – by Marie Force (she is very popular with many in our reader group and #1 is FREE!!)
- The Love of a Cowboy by Anna Jeffrey – I haven’t read that many cowboy contemporaries but the reviews for this one are really enthusiastic. LOTS of 5 stars!
- To the Princess Bound (Terms of Mercy) by Sara King – the author alerted us to this limited time freebie. I got it!!
- At Last by Barbara Bretton <— good review for this one too!
- The Executive’s Decision (The Keller Family Series) by Bernadette Marie <— “fell into her boss’s lap”. Tee hee!
- Ral’s Woman (Zorn Warriors, Book One) by Laurann Dohner (for fans of her “New Species” books, she also has this series!!)
- Once Was Lost by Rosemarie Naramore
- Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee – OMG!! I’m too excited about this one! I read her book “Finding Home“, went crazy for it, and some were telling me that this one was really good too, so I put it in my wish list. And now it’s free! My TBR list just shifted.
- Sins of the Highlander (A Highland Erotic Romance) by Dawn Halliday <—- Okay. I admit it. It was the cover… 😉
- Mine Until Dawn (The Fitzgerald Family) by E. B. Walters
- Some Day Somebody (La Fleur de Love) by Lori Leger – 584 pages!! With all 5 star reviews??! I’m IN!
- Three’s a Crowd by Ella Jade
- Wicked Sinners (The Sinners Series book#2) by Charity Parkerson
- Love Unexpected by Sasha Pavelle
- Across A Moonlit Sea (Pirate Wolf series) by Marsha Canham –> Pirates!
- Desire’s Sirocco (WindWorld) by Charlotte Boyett-Compo
- Chill Waters by Joan Hall Hovey —-> Oh scary!!
- Delusions of Grandeur–A Novel (Shattered Delusions) by Buck Winthrop <— lots of great reviews, but I saw one about sitting on the couch and bawling, Eeeeeep!!! I dunno…. Then again, I’ve done that a few times and still loved the book…
- Fool for Love (The McCarthys of Gansett Island, Book 2) (by Marie Force) – If you liked her freebie above, here is #2!!
- Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel) by Kendall Grey –> LOTS of great reviews and this one was personally recommended to me by author Karina Halle!! PLUS, it features a rock star. I have a feeling I know why it was recommended 😉
- Exhale (Just Breathe) by Kendall Grey (book #2 in the trilogy, and also bargain priced!)
- Game For Love (A Bad Boys of Football Contemporary Romance) by Bella Andre (Football bad boys!!)
- A Little Ray Of Sunshine by Lani Diane Rich <— came highly recommended last week by 2 or 3 of my fellow readers! Marcia said: “I really enjoyed it and it so much more than a romance!” and Karina compared it to Slammed: “If you liked Slammed, you’ll love this book. It tugs those same emotions…”
- About Last Night: A Loveswept Contemporary Romance by Ruthie Knox —> Tiffany went nuts for it! “THIS book was the ONE!!!! LOVED IT!!! Loved CITY/NEV and MARY CATHERINE/CATH!!! This Should be a SERIES!!! I did NOT want it to END!!! GIVE it a TRY and Your GONNA be HOOKED!!! LOL!!! Everyone should Check it OUT!!! SERIOUSLY!!!”
- Eternal Kiss of Darkness with an Exclusive Excerpt (Night Huntress World) by Jeaniene Frost
- Hot Secrets (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones <– the gorgeous cover caught my eye, and the synopsis, even more!
- Last First Kiss (La Fleur de Love) by Lori Leger <—- I’m intrigued. Another full length one in this series, lots of great reviews and SERIOUSLY bargain priced. I have to publish the reading order guide!!
- Big Girls Don’t Cry (Sizzling Romantic Suspense) by Taylor Lee (great reviews and high ranking in the Kindle store!)
- Private Pleasures (Private Series) by Jami Alden
- Skin by Bernadette Gardner <— tattoo artist. Need I say more?
- Private Paradise (Private Series) by Jami Alden <— and this one said “bad boy”. hehe
- MARKED (Eternal Guardians #1) by Elisabeth Naughton <– many have recommended this series to me!
- The Huntress (full-length sexy romantic suspense) by Dorothy McFalls
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I adored About Last Night. City/Nev, OMG. I kept imagining his lines being read with that adorable upper-crust British accent and pretty much swooned throughout the book. Ruthie Knox’s previous book, Ride With Me (a road romance based around a cross-country bike ride with a wonderfully grumpy hero) was great also, but this one is pretty much the perfect romance. Also highly recommend Marie Force’s books. Wonderful romances, every one of them featuring swoon-worthy guys.
Thank you for sharing these with us, Maryse!
I really enjoyed About Last Night, too! 🙂
About Last Night is now definitely a MUST READ for me… Thanks for letting me know guys!
Thanks for sharing these! Many times I see some of the same freebies listed on other blogs I read, but I don’t download them after reading the description. But then when I see them on your blog, I download them! LOL! I figure if you list them, they must be good!
Sheri… Here’s hoping there are a bunch of good ones in the bunch. So many freebies, but I try and choose the ones that interest me the most.
We’ve been lucky in the past with quite a few fantastic finds. There are a few in this bunch, that have been recommended by our group, so I think we’re going to be happy 🙂
thank you for the list, Maryse 🙂
Love your lists!! I adore lists of books especially. I’m about to start doing some mad downloading!
I’m throwing my name into the bucket for About Last Night. It’s been recommended to me several times but you convinced me and I loved it. I downloaned it yesterday and gobbled it right up. Fun read, laugh out loud moments and toothache inducing sweetness. My only complaint is the ending….I wanted more but, I still really enjoyed it. Thanks Maryse!
Hey there fellow Canadian. I’m an army wife myself and my daughter will be starting school this fall. Plan to catch up on some reading. I was looking for a specific series by Lauren Dane and I came across your site. I am certainly going to bookmark you! I have a question though, do you find freebies for kobo’s (you know the Canadian e-reader)? So glad to find a fellow Canadian for a passion for reading! Oh and btw, I LOVE ME SOME POUTINE (heart attack on a platter is what I call ’em)!
Love your bargain and free book list. I just ran across your blog on another site. I’m glad I took a minute to check it out. Of course, my TBR shelf just exploded.
Kelly – *hug*!! I hope you join in with us anytime. Mmmmm Poutine! I’m starving. As for Kobo, I’m not familair with it, but I’ve found many of the books that are free on Amazon are free with other online stores too?
Ciara! My TBR list is always expanding too!!
Just wanted to say thanks for all the work that u put into this website. I used to manage the website for the company I worked for so I know what it takes to keep this site active and interesting and it’s a lot of work. So thank you and happy holidays! I have read the zorn warriors series and I love love love them. Next I tried the cyborg series she has, I thought I wouldn’t like them, oh was I wrong. They are now in my favorites list. Thanks so much for all the lists, I would never have found them without you. 🙂