Looks like so many of us are in a book frenzy once again, and my Facebook girls have found a plethora of MUST Reads!! So as I was adding then to my Kindle, I realized, OMG!!! these are all bargain priced (see that list below)!!! Perfect opportunity to put these into a new “Freebie and Bargain” list for all of us to try!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Seduction on the Cards by Kris Pearson
- Immortal Coil (A Dragon Spirit Novel, Book 1) by C.I. Black <— looks like fun. She has to “host” his spirit after he is attacked.
- Glow in the Dark by Keira Kroft (woman protected by her sexy fireman neighbor…)
- Betting Hearts by Dee Tenorio
- Chocolate Aftertaste by Liz Grace Davis
- Slumber by Samantha Young
- Blind Date, Checkmate by Veronica Blade
- Across A Moonlit Sea (Pirate Wolf series) by Marsha Canham
- She’s Gotta Be Mine (A sexy, funny mystery/romance, Cottonmouth Book 1) by Jasmine Haynes & Jennifer Skully <—- (Emma pointed this one out to me. Thanks Emma!)
- Sweet Release (Kenleigh/Blakewell Family Saga) by Pamela Clare
- Wicked Desires (Wicked Affairs, Book One) by Eliza Lloyd
- Exit Unicorns (Exit Unicorns Series) by Cindy Brandner (Note my usual read, but this one has many amazing reviews).
- The Scargill Cove Case Files: An Arcane Society Story by Jayne Ann Krentz (a short story prequel to “In Too Deep”)
- Demonic Passions (Wanton Sins, Book One) by Rena Marks (book #2 is a bargain book, below)
- Slave To Love by Nikita Black (sizzling erotic thriller noir – full length) <—– this is apparently a frenzy inducer! (Kristina said: “started Slave to love that Christina mentioned to me yesterday so great!! I cannot put it down.”)
- The Dom of My Dreams: A BDSM Novel by M.F. Sinclair <—- this one’s been mentioned as a great read!
- Masters at Arms (Rescue Me) by Kallypso Masters (recommended as a good option for “What to Read After Fifty Shades” from one of my fellow readers)
- That Boy by Jillian Dodd (Pamela said: “Loved it!! There’s a sequel as well called That Wedding.”
- Pure Healing (The Pure Ones) by Aja James <—– Heather recommended it: “A real pageturner with a “bad boy” hero.”
- First Bitten (The Alexandra Jones series) by Samantha Towle (recommended by SO many of my girls, but I’ll use Tiffany’s quite: “Just read Original Sin and First Bitten by Samantha Towle and they were really, really Good!! Someone else on your Fb page recommended them and boy was she RIGHT!!”
- Original Sin (The Alexandra Jones Series #2) by Samantha Towle
- The Bringer by Samantha Towle
- Untouchable by Lindsay Delagair <——- Nikki (and quite a few others) recommended these two next books over the last couple of days: “2 really great books are Untouchable and Unforgivable by Lindsay Delagair. Micah is one u can add to your Bad Boys list!!” (The reviews amongst my fellow readers is a bit “iffy” due to the incredible circumstances… and I’ve been warned that they are a bit “out there” in “crazy situations” but have been told still so good by a majority of my girls).
- Unforgivable (Book # 2 in the Untouchable series) by Lindsay Delagair
- My Heart for Yours by Jolene Perry and Stephanie Campbell
- The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley
- Pulled by A. L. Jackson <—– (Stacy reminded me of this one: “And just… WOW. It’s really, really good.”) – I have to agree. Read it last year and my heart was beating out of my chest.
- Her Forbidden Hero by Laura Kaye <—- (my friend Jackie emailed me directly, about this one!)
- Truths and Roses by Inglath Cooper
- Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki #1) by Lacey Weatherford <—– (Gitte said: “…wow….EMOTIONAL!!! I cried BUCKETS!! It was very very good!!”)
- Wishing For Someday Soon by Tiffany King (recommended by Courtney: “I just read Wishing for Someday Soon by Tiffany King and loved it!”) looks like this one makes you cry, too.
- First Grave on the Right (book#1) by Darynda Jones (Oh!!! This series is a HUGELY HIGHLY recommended paranormal series by many of our fellow readers. Extremely popular and well loved!) —> Here is the entire series reading order
- South of Bixby Bridge by Ryan Winfield (has been brought to my attention a couple of times over the least week or so)…
- Secret Lives by Diane Chamberlain
- Demonic Pleasures (Wantotn Sins, Book Two) by Rena Marks (book #1 is a freebie up there!!)
- Private Pleasures (Private Series) by Jami Alden
- Scandalous by Ella Steele ——-> (recommended by Lise, in the comments below, and she’s right!! I remember this one being one of the books my girls were enthusiastic about)!!
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (I still daydream about this one!! NYT Best Seller)
- On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves (NYT Best seller PLUS optioned by MGM for movie rights)
- The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire) By Jennifer Probst (another NYT Best Seller, and also on my “What to Read After Fifty Shades” list)
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover (one of my FAVORITE books ever in the history of all Maryse’s reading life!! hehe)
- Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover (AND it’s sequel which is just as wonderful!!)
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: