NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain paranormal e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Georgia on My Mind by Marie Force <—- I enjoyed a few of her books so far. Romance on the lighter side, but great for in between reads (at least the ones I have read).
- Preservation by Rachael Wade <— Thanks to Lauren for pointing this one out!! Some have mentioned it a few times, so I’m quite curious!
- Tangled Tides (The Sea Monster Memoirs) by Karen Amanda Hooper <—- lots of great reviews!!
- Skin Deep (Simeon Grist #3) (Simeon Grist Mystery) by Timothy Hallinan
- How to Date a Werewolf (Rylie Cruz Series) by Rose Pressey <—- who doesn’t need lessons on this!?
- Destiny Wears Spurs by Kari Lee Harmon
- Tanned, Toned and Totally Faking It by Whitney Boyd <—– Chick lit (famous girl meets normal guy?)
- Once Bitten (Alexa O’Brien Huntress Book 1) by Trina M. Lee
- The Divorce Club by Jayde Scott
- Knockers by Ellyn Oaksmith <—- reviews on this one are quite promising. Looks really good and funny!!
- White Tigress (The Way of The Tigress, Book 1) by Jade Lee <—- In seedy Shanghai, she is drugged, sold, and made a slave—to a dark-eyed dragon of a man. (eeeeeep!!)
- Zylan Captive (Zylar’s Moons, Book One) by Ravyn Wilde <—- I’m putting this one up again ’cause my mom LOVED it. Said it was a fluffier sci-fi alien/human romance read but she was totally into it.
- Glimmers by Barbara Brooke
- The Apple Tree by Lynette Sofras
- Deadly Obsession by Patricia A. Rasey
Some Bargains too!
- Woman on Top (Studs 4 Hire) by Sherry James
- Lord of Vengeance by Lara Adrian —> a full length Lara Adrian novel
- Squeeze Play (A Richmond Rogues Novel) by Kate Angell (I think this one’s a bad boy baseball player!!)
- Chasing McCree by J.C. Isabella
- Leopard Moon (Moon Series) by Jeanette Battista
- What a Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn <— I’ve been hearing good things about this one. It’s YA but looks like fun.
- The Rancher and the Rock Star by Lizbeth Selvig <—- Okay, you KNOW I’m gonna read this one!
- Wishful Thinking by Lynette Sofras <—- “Jess encounters Christian Goodchild, pop star turned Hollywood A-lister; followed by a night of enchantment.
But Christian is entangled in a relationship so damaging that Jess doubts their love can survive in this glamorous but complex new world. Could it all turn out to be just wishful thinking?” Oh!! I love books like this. I hope it’s good!
- Weekends Required (Danver’s Book 1) by Sydney Landon <—- I’ve been contemplating this one for a week or so now. “Claire Walters has worked for Jason Danvers as his assistant at Danvers International for three years, and he has never thought of her as a woman until the day she jumps out of a cake at his friend’s bachelor party. Claire is forced to work a second job at a party planning company to support her ailing mother. She is horrified when Jason not only finds out, but has a front-row seat to the action.” Tee hee!!!! Yep… I like crazy surprises like these!
- Not Planning on You (Danver’s Book 2) by Sydney Landon
- Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day <—– to me this is DEFINITELY bargain priced and OH SO GOOD!!! (one of my favorites this year)
- FERAL SINS (The Phoenix Pack) by Suzanne Wright —> (so many of my fellow readers have been absolutely LOVING this one like crazy. It is high on my TBR list)
- Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn (Jennifer L Armentrout) –> I’ve been hearing about this one lately, as my fellow readers have been enjoying it too.
- Heart of Steel by Jennifer Probst <—- Her book The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire) was (still is?) on the NYT Best Sellers list, and this one, too, looks right up my alley.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: