Woops I went on a bit of a bargain book spree. Like I don’t already have enough things shifting my TBR list, but sometimes, some of ’em catch my eye and it just can’t be helped. Okay, so since I missed yesterday’s FREEBIE Friday, I thought I’d catch us up today with a bunch that caught my eye. I haven’t read any of these on this list, so if you have or if you do, please feel free to let me know!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Close Your Eyes by Ellen Wolf <— this guy wants his brother’s girlfriend. Ruh roh! Oh and the synopsis called him a “bad boy”. Well. You know how that goes. 😉 That’s right. I downloaded it. LOL!
- The Rock Star Next Door by Lily Silver *smirk* I think you know I just did it again. I didn’t even have to get past the title this time. 😉
- Do or Di by Eileen Cook
- Chocolate Kisses (novella) by Judith Arnold. <— mmmmmmm chocolaaaaate…
- A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens <—- this girl is up to no good. Forbidden love and all that…
- The Deception by Marina Martindale
- Starfish by Jennie Orbell
- Witch Way Bends (Book 1 of the Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy) by Olivia Hardin
- Not All Memories Fade (An Affair To Forget) by Sally Moore <— more professor love…
- Blood Knot by Tracy Cooper-Posey
- Friends With Partial Benefits (Friends With… Benefits Series (Book 1)) by Luke Young <— this one is free again!
- Impact (Wild Men of Alaska) by Tiffanie Helmer
- Stained (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series) by Ella James
- Someone To Believe In (Close To You, Taking The Heat) by Kathryn Shay <— reviews look good.
- Captured (The Captive Series Book 1) by Erica Stevens – vampires (blood slave)
- Bloodstorm (Heart of a Vampire 1) by Amber Kallyn
- North Rim Delight (A Vet Tech Romance) by Regina Duke
- Simply Irresistible (A Lucky Harbor Novel) by Jill Shalvis <— Lisa says: “do not know if you read this one, but I have a big smile on my face 20% in and Jax is pretty hot”
- Exclusively Yours (The Kowalskis) by Shannon Stacey <— aww this one looks so cute! She has to interview a reclusive bestseller (’cause her boss found out she used to “know” him hehe)… and he forces her to go on “the annual camping trip” (and allows one question a day!) Looks light and fluffy!
- Simply Irresistible (Chinooks Hockey Team) by Rachel Gibson <— Hockey superstar bad boy. Looks right up my alley!
- Inside Heat (Mustangs Baseball) by Roz Lee <— okay so bad boy hockey guy just set me on a “bad boy athlete” search, and I just found this one. Whoa. Looks super steamy. Identical twin baseball heroes… and an autograph seeking nurse. Well. *blush*
- Squeeze Play (A Richmond Rogues Novel) by Kate Angell
- Claiming The Prize by Nadja Notariani <—- Oh boy YES for me. MMA fighter, and from what I gather this one is over 500 pages!?? I’ll give it a go.
- Measuring Up by Nyrae Dawn <— YA – … This summer, she’s hiring a personal trainer to help her lose weight. Annabel doesn’t expect her trainer to be a gorgeous guy around her age.
- Life on the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux – 19 year old skater and… her coach. More forbidden love!
- Brightest Kind of Darkness, YA Paranormal Romance (Brightest Kind of Darkness Series, Book #1) by P.T. Michelle <– author brought this one to my attention! “Nara Collins is an average sixteen-year-old, with one exception: every night she dreams the events of the following day. Due to an incident in her past, Nara avoids using her special gift to change fate…until she dreams a future she can’t ignore.”
- Lucid, YA Paranormal Romance (Brightest Kind of Darkness Series, Book #2) by P.T. Michelle
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android
Thanks for the freebie and bargain list Maryse. These look great as usual. Maybe you could do an Ultimate Athlete Romance and an Ultimate Movie/TV Celebrity Romance list. 😉 no pressure, we love you
So thankful that you take the time to list these, I really appreciate it!!
Thanks Maryse. Always look forward to this list.
🙂 !! I love looking for new stuff that looks right “up my alley” so I’m happy to share considering we have similar book tastes.
Thank you Maryse!!Love Freebies!! :-))
I love Maryse’s FREEBIE Friday ( or Saturday …) 🙂
Thank You !!!!
THANKS AGAIN MARYSE!!!!!!!
Thanking you once again for all those books which you have made available for us. <3
Thanks so much for including Life on the Edge!!!!