Woops I went on a bit of a bargain book spree. Like I don’t already have enough things shifting my TBR list, but sometimes, some of ’em catch my eye and it just can’t be helped. Okay, so since I missed yesterday’s FREEBIE Friday, I thought I’d catch us up today with a bunch that caught my eye. I haven’t read any of these on this list, so if you have or if you do, please feel free to let me know!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Close Your Eyes by Ellen Wolf <— this guy wants his brother’s girlfriend. Ruh roh! Oh and the synopsis called him a “bad boy”. Well. You know how that goes. 😉 That’s right. I downloaded it. LOL!
- The Rock Star Next Door by Lily Silver *smirk* I think you know I just did it again. I didn’t even have to get past the title this time. 😉
- Do or Di by Eileen Cook
- Chocolate Kisses (novella) by Judith Arnold. <— mmmmmmm chocolaaaaate…
- A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens <—- this girl is up to no good. Forbidden love and all that…
- The Deception by Marina Martindale
- Starfish by Jennie Orbell
- Witch Way Bends (Book 1 of the Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy) by Olivia Hardin
- Not All Memories Fade (An Affair To Forget) by Sally Moore <— more professor love…
- Blood Knot by Tracy Cooper-Posey
- Friends With Partial Benefits (Friends With… Benefits Series (Book 1)) by Luke Young <— this one is free again!
- Impact (Wild Men of Alaska) by Tiffanie Helmer
- Stained (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series) by Ella James
- Someone To Believe In (Close To You, Taking The Heat) by Kathryn Shay <— reviews look good.
- Captured (The Captive Series Book 1) by Erica Stevens – vampires (blood slave)
- Bloodstorm (Heart of a Vampire 1) by Amber Kallyn
- North Rim Delight (A Vet Tech Romance) by Regina Duke
- Simply Irresistible (A Lucky Harbor Novel) by Jill Shalvis <— Lisa says: “do not know if you read this one, but I have a big smile on my face 20% in and Jax is pretty hot”
- Exclusively Yours (The Kowalskis) by Shannon Stacey <— aww this one looks so cute! She has to interview a reclusive bestseller (’cause her boss found out she used to “know” him hehe)… and he forces her to go on “the annual camping trip” (and allows one question a day!) Looks light and fluffy!
- Simply Irresistible (Chinooks Hockey Team) by Rachel Gibson <— Hockey superstar bad boy. Looks right up my alley!
- Inside Heat (Mustangs Baseball) by Roz Lee <— okay so bad boy hockey guy just set me on a “bad boy athlete” search, and I just found this one. Whoa. Looks super steamy. Identical twin baseball heroes… and an autograph seeking nurse. Well. *blush*
- Squeeze Play (A Richmond Rogues Novel) by Kate Angell
- Claiming The Prize by Nadja Notariani <—- Oh boy YES for me. MMA fighter, and from what I gather this one is over 500 pages!?? I’ll give it a go.
- Measuring Up by Nyrae Dawn <— YA – … This summer, she’s hiring a personal trainer to help her lose weight. Annabel doesn’t expect her trainer to be a gorgeous guy around her age.
- Life on the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux – 19 year old skater and… her coach. More forbidden love!
- Brightest Kind of Darkness, YA Paranormal Romance (Brightest Kind of Darkness Series, Book #1) by P.T. Michelle <– author brought this one to my attention! “Nara Collins is an average sixteen-year-old, with one exception: every night she dreams the events of the following day. Due to an incident in her past, Nara avoids using her special gift to change fate…until she dreams a future she can’t ignore.”
- Lucid, YA Paranormal Romance (Brightest Kind of Darkness Series, Book #2) by P.T. Michelle
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: