- Undecided by Julianna Keyes <— WHAT I’M CURRENTLY READING ALERT!! Okay, so… I was undecided on what to read next, until a few of my book-buddies proclaimed BIG love for this one (you’ll see the quotes below and in the comments). 😀 And coincidentally enough, it’s called “Undecided”. And you guys… it is SO good. I’m still only in the 1st quarter but I’m loving it. Who wants to buddy-read with me? And if you ask me, I’d say it has an “Elle Kennedy” feel to it (you know like… “The Deal”). The witty, easy-flow writing, and the inner dialogue. You’ll love her! Let’s buddy read. Come on!!! Please??!
- Misery by Stephen King <— STEPHEN KING PSYCHO-FAN ALERT! Look what’s on super-bargain sale!!! ‘Member that one? About the author’s rabid-fan that wanted him to write a book in a series the way SHE wanted it.
- Sass by Laramie Briscoe <— UNREQUITED LOVE/FAKE RELATIONSHIP SUPER-BARGAIN! She’s been in love with him forever, and he’s pining over his ex and… “I told him that a pretend relationship between us would work. It would help him move on. I didn’t count on my heart or his getting in the way. And I sure as hell didn’t count on not being able to tell when pretend turned to reality. When it all implodes, the only thing left is the truth.“
<— AND Well LOOKIE HERE it’s Evil!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th to us! A new TIJAN surprise just for us (already #17 on ALL of Amazon Kindle), and it sounds right up our alley. BULLY ALERT??!!! Sure sounds like it! They are the untouchable in-crowd… even HIGHER than the in-crowd but…
“Kellan was in his own league. He was our leader and he was the one no one messed with. No one dared. He was ruthless, powerful, and no one could match him… Except for me. I was about to find out just how different I was from my family.”
And we’ve got some fellow readers jumping right in!!
bev: Who gets a little freaked when it is a Friday the 13th?
Grace: It is Friday the 13th – thanks for pointing that out! I’m too big a baby to read the death book no matter how much Ela or any death clubbers loved the sobbing…. So I’m reading Evil by Tijan instead. Released today. Perfect!
Amy: Oooooh, guys! I just was told that Evil by Tijan is paranormal…I might just squirrel!!!!
Maryse: Friday the 13th excites me! It’s an excuse to watch or read horror!!! YAY!!
bev: Maryse, what are you reading?
Maryse: I dunno yet. Well I’m back in taste-test mode as I have a few that I want to sample. I’ve kind of started a er… forbidden, possibly shocking darkish satire-black er… I dunno? Comedy read? Dark psych-thriller, love story spiral descent? No. I dunno. I’ve heard it’s fairly forbidden and it’s written by a man, and it’s got all sorts of weird feedback but I’m taste-testing it, ’cause you know I’m attracted to the psych-mind-benders. It’s called: Undone: A Novel by John Colapinto
And there’s more…
- Evil by Tijan <— TIJAN/IN-CROWD BULLY ALERT!!! JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Completed (My Once and Future Love Revisited #5) by Carla Krae <— JUST RELEASED! I remember this series from back in my first indie-discovery days and EVERYONE was loving it. And here’s a new release!!!
- Revival by Kate Vine <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT (JUST RELEASED!) “I’m nothing. Nothing without her. I’m totally aware that everything I did since New Years Eve is a calculated path of destruction…”
- From This Day Forward by Shannon Myers <— AN ACCIDENT LEFT HER WITH A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ALERT! “Elizabeth tries to pick up the pieces when her marriage falls apart, but after an accident she finds that nothing in her life is as she remembers it- including her husband…“
- Love Is Strange (I Know… Book 2) by Whitney Bianca <— JUST RELEASED DARK READ/HORROR ALERT! I remember the blurb for book #1 GOT ME so I one-clicked it, and the first few chapters freaked me out too bad, I had to put it down. DARK (full-on trigger alert and I’ll never forget those scenes). But look! #2 was JUST RELEASED!
- I Know What Love Is by Whitney Bianca <— DARK READ/HORROR ALERT! And here’s that first one… 😉 Eeeeep!!!!
- The Saddest Girl in the World by Cathy Glass <— SEVERELY ABUSED child ends up in foster care and acts out her own abuse to the foster parents children… “Damaged tells the true story of Donna, who came into foster care aged ten, having been abused, victimised and rejected by her family.” I think this is a true story and it’s super-bargain priced today.
- Just a Little Crush by Renita Pizzitola <— HE ONCE EMBARRASSED HER and now he’s back in her life (his roommate is into her)… “Brinley isn’t sure whether she believes Ryder, but for the first time, her body isn’t playing by the rules. Then she discovers that she’s an unwilling part of a cruel game, humiliating her all over again—and Ryder might be to blame.” it’s super-bargain priced!!
- Reign of the Vampires (The Society Trilogy Book 1) by Rebekah R. Ganiere <— HUMANS ARE A HOT COMMODITY ALERT! “Ten years after the outbreak of the V2000 virus turns the majority of humans into a mutated Vampire sub-species, the last remaining true humans are the world’s hottest commodity…” super-bargain priced!
- Mister O by Lauren Blakely <– BESTSELLER BACK ON THE LIST ’cause it made the best sellers lists AND it’s #6 on all of Amazon Kindle right now. This book is on FIRE!!! TONS of reviews and mostly only 5 stars, and barely a single thing lower. “I provide every time. I suppose that makes me a superhero of pleasure, and my mission is to always deliver. BUT then I’m thrown for a loop when a certain woman asks me to teach her everything about how to win a man. The only problem? She’s my best friend’s sister…“
- Undecided by Julianna Keyes <— GRACE IS FREAKING LOVING IT!
Grace: “Freaking loving Undecided! It’s got such delicious buildup! Which seems to only continue building. 54% in and enjoying every second of it. ”
MichelleS: I read the first amazon review and that reviewer said it was her favorite NA book ever – better than Beautiful Disaster and The Deal…. them’s some powerful words right there, I tell ya’…… I may just take you up on that offer. Okay. When are we going in? Who else is with us?
Maryse: Okay I just one-clicked Undecided. You guys have absolutely decided for me.
- A Kind of Truth by Lane Hayes <— M/M ROCK STAR ROMANCE THAT FABI LOVED!!!
“For lovers of mm romance and music or rock star themes, this one is top notch. The book and the audio version are both excellent. I was not able to pull myself away from this for even a few minutes. I had to read it from front to back without pause.…I’ve been reading all day.”
- The Empty Jar by M. Leighton <— BACK ON THE LIST BECAUSE… ELA. 😉
Ela: “THE EMPTY JAR IS A SOBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG FEST OF A BOOK! IT’S SO SADLY BEAUTIFUL BUT OH SO DAMN SAD TOO!!!!!! AT 60% – SOBBING AT WORK WHILE SNEAKING IN THE EMPTY JAR!!!!!!!!!!!! But but but *lip trembles* IT WAS SO SADLY BEAUTIFUL! IT WAS SO MUCH ABOUT REAL LIFE LOVE AND PAIN!”
- Go Deep: A Bad Boy Sports Romance by Bella Love-Wins <— FOOTBALL STAR & UPTIGHT CHEERLEADER/HIS BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT! And it’s a super-bargain! “Just because my older sister, Caroline, fell for the ‘be-a-cheerleader-to-marry-an-NFL-star’ trap, doesn’t mean I want to follow in their footsteps. This is why Slade ‘Slaughter’ Clark doesn’t have a chance in hell. I’ve avoided falling for the arrogant jock up until now, and there’s no way I’ll let him in. My business professor may have thought he was doing us both a favor when he forced Slade and me to partner up for a major project…“
- Book Boyfriend Series Collector’s Edition Boxed Set by Erin Noelle <— Lauren found us this deal! “Erin Noelle’s Book Boyfriend series is bundled & on sale…. I’ve read books 1-3 & loved them!!”