HAPPY MONDAY!!! I hope everyone’s Mother’s Day was amazing, and full of happiness. I missed my mom big time, but we spent the day with my boyfriend’s mom, so that helped. 🙂
1.) I’m addicted to anything pickles. Chips, dips, in hamburgers, even the pickle juice! 😉 Well… DILL pickles or half sour pickles. Not the sweet ones. 🤢 LOL!!
2.) I need to remember to buy dill pickle relish. I’ve had that once and loved it (instead of the usual sweet relish). I keep forgetting to look for it.
3.) I’m hooked on Lysol Laundry Sanitizer. I’m a huge fan of bleach because I love the super-clean scent it leaves and how well it cleans, but I can only use it on whites. How to disinfect darks and colors? And then I found this and I LOVE IT!! It leaves my washer smelling fresh, and the clothes come out amazing. Who knows if it really works? But I love the smell and will just assume it does. I wish Costco would carry it.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited (one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP (3 months free trial)!
- Fireball (Smoke Series Book 2) by Abbi Glines <— IT’S LIVE!!! THE SEQUEL TO “Smokeshow”
Michele: I already have mine!! I was going to wait until Friday while on the plane to read it but ain’t no way!
Abbi: It’s a wild one. I’m being told it’s better than the first one.
- The Problem With Pretending (A Fake Relationship Romantic Comedy) by Emma Hart
- The Blood Queen (The Immortal Crown Saga Book 2) by Kenya Wright
- About That Night (The Young Brothers Book 1) by Erin McCarthy <— SHE’S AN OVERWORKED SINGLE MOM & HE WANTS HER!! “…she’s an overworked single mom and I’m determined to be her favorite form of downtime relaxation… until I get hit by a car. No permanent damage, except to my ego. But now nurse Chastity is helping me heal and in return I’m teaching her all about pleasure. It’s a win-win situation for me, even with a few broken bones. Until one little thing changes everything…”
- A Storm Summoned: Book Three (The White Witch’s Daughter Series 3) by J.C. Wade
- Owned by the Bratva: An Age Gap, Forced Marriage Romance (Bratva Billionaires Series) by K.C. Crowne
- The Night Cap by Octavia Jensen <— THE GRUMPY BARTENDER TOOK CARE OF HER… “…When I find out that the tall, rugged, tattooed, grumpy bar owner not only took care of me when I got too drunk to go home but also let me crash at his place and cuddle his equally-grumpy dog, I know I need to make it happen again. And again…”
- Build It Up: The Donovans, Book 5 by Cee Bowerman
- First Time Lucky: An opposites attract steamy romantic comedy by Loni Hansen
- Butterfly (Grumpy-sunshine Steamy Contemporary Romance) by Barbara Russell
- Ortega Mafia – The Don: A Dark Mafia Romance by Stella Andrews
- Resist: A Grumpy Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Ava Harrison <— THEY HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER! “…His overbearing, grumpy attitude makes my blood boil. But I can’t forget the taste of our kiss. The thrill of his touch. Our clients expect us to work together. I can’t even stand being in the same zip code. Surely, I can survive one week trapped on an island with my nemesis? Until one week turns into two. Then three. Then four...”
- Daddy’s Game: A Billionaire Enemies to Lovers Age Gap Romance (Daddy Knows Best) by Kelly Myers
- Meant For Me (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers Book 6) by Claudia Burgoa
- Bossy Brother’s Best Friend: A Fake Engagement Secret Baby Romance (Alphalicious Bosses) by Sofia Finn
- Coming Home (Whiskey Men) by Hope Ford <— SHE’S HIS BROTHER’S ASSISTANT… “...I know she’s scared, running from something or someone. So I try to keep my distance to let her know she’s safe with me. Until she forces my hand. Now there’s nothing that will stop me from claiming her...”
- Magic is Only Skin Deep: Paranormal Women’s Fiction (Supernatural Midlife Mystique) (Shrouded Nation Book 6) by Brenda Trim and Tia Didmon
- Break Her: A Dark Beauty and the Beast Fantasy Romance by Cassie Alexander
- The Thief and the Agent: A Small Town Opposites Attract Romance (Wilder Brothers) by Cat Johnson
- Game of Vampires: Winterball (Wicked Fae Games Book 1) by Donna Berdel <— SHE NEVER KNEW THEY EXISTED UNTIL SHE INHERITED HER MOM’S CABIN… “…When Cassidy Wright envisioned how her life would change as a newly divorced, single mom of 40, learning to navigate a treacherous world filled with monsters and magic wasn’t what she had in mind. She had no idea supernatural creatures or magic even existed until she inherited her late mother’s cabin in the heart of Silvery Pines, Colorado. Now, Cassidy’s seeing things she never believed possible: vampires, shifters, and a haunting power within herself...”
- Rowdy and Willing (To Tame a Burly Man Book 2) by Frankie Love
- Twisted Promises: A Reverse Grumpy Sunshine Mafia Romance (Messina Crime Family Book 3) by Lilian Harris
- My Hot Boss (Midlife Bad Boys Series Book 3) by Lauren Wood
- The Crush List: a sweet romantic comedy (The Love List Series Book 3) by Ellie Hall <— HER HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH! “…I already fell once (big mistake) and am afraid that maybe I haven’t quite gotten over him after all. So, I do the logical thing and work as an etiquette coach, putting me among the social elite, including some promising prospects. Turns out being clumsy isn’t the worst of my weird luck because my high school crush crashes right back into my life…”
- Rebels and Psychos: A Complete Twisted Paranormal Romance Series by Leigh Kelsey
- Alien With Benefits (Forbidden Bonds Book 1) by Cara Bristol
- A Sea of Blood and Sapphire by Florence Gray <— MERMAIDS!!!
- Take Me Home by Dani Galliaro <— SHE HIRES HIM! “…Unemployed and unengaged, Darcy Rossetti gives up her city life to return home to West Virginia. Her new job is running her uncle’s peach farm for the summer. When she hires the summer help, she doesn’t expect to find the guy who ogled her at a sports bar to be one of the candidates…“
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Break Her: A Dark Beauty and the Beast Fantasy Romance by Cassie Alexander
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Seven Rules for Breaking Hearts: A Novel May 16, 2023
- Strictly Business (Business or Pleasure Trilogy Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones | May 16, 2023
- North Bay Road by Richard Kirshenbaum | May 16, 2023
- Meant For Me (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers Book 6) by Claudia Burgoa | May 16, 2023
- Famous for a Living by Melissa Ferguson | May 16, 2023
- The Troublemaker (Sex & Bonds Book 2) by Jessica Peterson | May 16, 2023
- Summer Reading by Jenn McKinlay | May 16, 2023
- Chapel Bend: An Enemies to Lovers, Small Town Romance (Huckleberry Bay Book 3) by Kristen Proby | May 16, 2023
- Dirty Filthy Billionaire: A Dirty Universe Novella by Laurelin Paige | May 16, 2023
- Wicked as Secrets (Matt & Madison, Part One) (Wicked & Devoted Book 7) by Shayla Black | May 16, 2023
- The True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren | May 16, 2023
- Untamed King: A Dark Arranged Marriage Mafia-Inspired Romance (Badlands Underworld Book 1) by Nina Levine | May 18, 2023
- The Poppy Sisters by Deborah Carr | May 19, 2023
- Tessa’s Trust (The Anna Albertini Files Book 5) by Rebecca Zanetti | May 20, 2023
- Harbored in Silence (Aspen Pack Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan | May 22, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
Thank you for the tip on the Lysol Laundry Sanitizer! I just ordered it from your link!
You won’t be sorry!!! It’s how I feel the laundry gets REALLY clean.
This family is a huge dill pickle fan!! We hate sweet. My 16 yr old son drinks it straight from the bottle….🤦♀️
I’m going to try the Lysol sanitizer, we own a pizza shop and our clothes smell no matter what we use… scent boost is our go to to help… I choose cheap detergent because it doesn’t matter what brand, nothing works on the pizza smell. So we just try to mask it… I even use laundry boost, like borax or baking soda. The only thing I haven’t tried is vinegar, so I will have to try it when I remember to buy it…🤷♀️ I rinse them twice because I always use so much stuff! Even shirts that’s been sitting in the closet for years still smell.ugh
I’m over here going…I want my clothes to smell like pizza! 😆
Give that Lysol a try and let me know what you think. Now I’m super curious if it’ll work. And I’m with R. Pizza smell is so yummy!!!
It worked!! I could tell as soon as I took them out of the dryer with first sniff!! And by the way it’s not a smells good to type of smell when it comes to the pizza smelling clothes…🤣🤣🤣 it smells delicious only when coming out the oven!🤤❤️💯
Now to see if it still smells fresh after a few week’s hanging in the closet….
I used : 1 scoop of Borax 1 scoop of l scent booster 3 laundry pods and I lid full of the Lysol sanitizer Washed 1 rinsed twice
Yes it’s a lot😳😳😳 but it worked
I KNEW IT!! I just bought my latest bottle on Amazon. I had a great deal when I got it at Costco a year ago… but they haven’t had it since. I’m bummed.
So for now it’s Publix or Amazon for me. Amazon is cheaper than Publix this week.
Try vinegar on that smelly laundry, it worked for my son’s stinky baseball clothes. It’s usually a cup per load but I had to double it for his clothes. Even though it smells like vinegar when you take them out, the smell dissipates if they air dry and disappears in the dryer.