Super-Sunday bargains that can’t be denied. Mustn’t be. We’ve got “sure things” here my friends, and at rock bottom prices, at least for today, anyway. Tried and true, and forever favorites of our very own reading crew! So here they are. Let me know if you loved ’em or are loving ’em as we speak.
OH!! AND what’s really cool? Jen Foor just released TWO books today (full length) and each one is about a twin brother (and one woman? Eeeeep!) Very cool sounding…
P.S. now there are 8 of ’em. 😉
- Jake Mitchell (Mitchell Healy Series Book 4) by Jen Foor <— JUST RELEASED and super-bargain priced! Ruh Roh! TWIN BROTHERS! “Jake Mitchell has spent his whole life tied at the hip with his best friend and twin brother Jax. They’ve shared everything, except for women, which was easy since their tastes were so different. From the moment she walked into the room Jake knew she was special, with her flowing brown locks, supple body, and a smile that could brighten any day. An accident leaves her vulnerable and in the arms of his brother. From that moment she’s in awe of Jax…“
- Jax Mitchell (Mitchell Healy Series Book 5) by Jen Foor <— And here is his twin’s book (must be read only AFTER Jake’s). I’m not even gonna tell you what I just saw in the blurb! *gasp!!* LOL! I shouldn’t have looked but i did, and I’d still totally read this. Sounds like totally my thing!
- Tight by Alessandra Torre <— JUST RELEASED!! This is the one I’m reading right now and it’s got that dark side-story that has me captivated so far! P.S. —-> UPDATE!! I’m at 60-something % and I AM LOVING IT!!! —- > UPDATE 1:21am EST I FINISHED AND IT ROCKED MY WORLD!!!!! She should have called it “Twists” <— LOL!!! SO GOOD!! READ THIS. Easy 4.5 to 5 stars for me!!!!!
- Written In Red: A Novel of the Others by Anne Bishop <— MichelleS, Michelle and bev are CRAZY about this one. And I MEAN CRAZY! So… it’s on sale today! 😉 BIG SALE. Just sayin’ <— Girls… care to re-exclaim your love for it? bev: “Loved It and was as consumed by it as the first time I read it.” and Michelle said: “…as Bev said completely captured me and tossed me into that world. I’ve reread that one three times this year!“
- Get Off On The Pain by Victoria Ashley <— BRAND spankin’ new release from just a few days ago and already a TON of amazing reviews AND!! It’s on rock-bottom bargain sale right now. Super alpha bad boy? From the reviews it looks like it. “I’m doing fine, keeping to myself in order to ensure no one gets hurt by me. Then along comes Lyric, and all I want to do is touch her, to put my hands in places that I know will only lead to her being crushed by me.“
- In Flight (Up In The Air Book 1) by R.K. Lilley <— SUPER great read (and super-bargain today) with that alpha moody billionaire that really likes his airline attendant. I read it!! (my review) (Thanks Stephanie!!)
- The Saint: The Original Sinners Book 5 by Tiffany Reisz <— THIS dark series has rocked the worlds of SO many of our fellow readers, and it seems to be a forever favorite of so many in our crew. And this one? BARGAIN PRICED today! (thanks Stephanie!!) “Grey” says: “Add my name to the fangirls of Tiffany Reisz’s The Saint. Love her writing. Love the characters, even when “we’re not supposed to” love them. Original. Spicy. Whew, and the smut… killer! Definitely a 5 star! Cannot wait for the next installment in the series!” and MichelleS agrees: “Just devoured The Saint, by Tiffany Reisz, it’s number 5 in the Original Sinners series. Couldn’t put it down. It’s the story of Nora and Soren, and how it all began when she was just 15. I squirmed a lot. In a good way. Just reminded me how much I loved this series. Not for the faint of heart.“
- The Captive Series Bundle (Books 1-5) by Erica Stevens <— The ENTIRE series is on bargain-sale right now!! Preiz LOVES these! “OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I Love Aria, I Love BRAITH, And I Love Erica Stevens. Now This Is One Of The Best Book Series Ever. Got My Blood Boilinggggg” and Mandy too: “I read the entire series. I could not stop! Loved all of them. As for the steaminess, it is just enough. It’s not so much that it takes over the story, nothing raunchy, but after my nightly read, I was much more “friendly” toward my husband. LOL” <— LOL!!! 😛