Super-Sunday bargains that can’t be denied. Mustn’t be. We’ve got “sure things” here my friends, and at rock bottom prices, at least for today, anyway. Tried and true, and forever favorites of our very own reading crew! So here they are. Let me know if you loved ’em or are loving ’em as we speak.
OH!! AND what’s really cool? Jen Foor just released TWO books today (full length) and each one is about a twin brother (and one woman? Eeeeep!) Very cool sounding…
P.S. now there are 8 of ’em. 😉
- Jake Mitchell (Mitchell Healy Series Book 4) by Jen Foor <— JUST RELEASED and super-bargain priced! Ruh Roh! TWIN BROTHERS! “Jake Mitchell has spent his whole life tied at the hip with his best friend and twin brother Jax. They’ve shared everything, except for women, which was easy since their tastes were so different. From the moment she walked into the room Jake knew she was special, with her flowing brown locks, supple body, and a smile that could brighten any day. An accident leaves her vulnerable and in the arms of his brother. From that moment she’s in awe of Jax…“
- Jax Mitchell (Mitchell Healy Series Book 5) by Jen Foor <— And here is his twin’s book (must be read only AFTER Jake’s). I’m not even gonna tell you what I just saw in the blurb! *gasp!!* LOL! I shouldn’t have looked but i did, and I’d still totally read this. Sounds like totally my thing!
- Tight by Alessandra Torre <— JUST RELEASED!! This is the one I’m reading right now and it’s got that dark side-story that has me captivated so far! P.S. —-> UPDATE!! I’m at 60-something % and I AM LOVING IT!!! —- > UPDATE 1:21am EST I FINISHED AND IT ROCKED MY WORLD!!!!! She should have called it “Twists” <— LOL!!! SO GOOD!! READ THIS. Easy 4.5 to 5 stars for me!!!!!
- Written In Red: A Novel of the Others by Anne Bishop <— MichelleS, Michelle and bev are CRAZY about this one. And I MEAN CRAZY! So… it’s on sale today! 😉 BIG SALE. Just sayin’ <— Girls… care to re-exclaim your love for it? bev: “Loved It and was as consumed by it as the first time I read it.” and Michelle said: “…as Bev said completely captured me and tossed me into that world. I’ve reread that one three times this year!“
- Get Off On The Pain by Victoria Ashley <— BRAND spankin’ new release from just a few days ago and already a TON of amazing reviews AND!! It’s on rock-bottom bargain sale right now. Super alpha bad boy? From the reviews it looks like it. “I’m doing fine, keeping to myself in order to ensure no one gets hurt by me. Then along comes Lyric, and all I want to do is touch her, to put my hands in places that I know will only lead to her being crushed by me.“
- In Flight (Up In The Air Book 1) by R.K. Lilley <— SUPER great read (and super-bargain today) with that alpha moody billionaire that really likes his airline attendant. I read it!! (my review) (Thanks Stephanie!!)
- The Saint: The Original Sinners Book 5 by Tiffany Reisz <— THIS dark series has rocked the worlds of SO many of our fellow readers, and it seems to be a forever favorite of so many in our crew. And this one? BARGAIN PRICED today! (thanks Stephanie!!) “Grey” says: “Add my name to the fangirls of Tiffany Reisz’s The Saint. Love her writing. Love the characters, even when “we’re not supposed to” love them. Original. Spicy. Whew, and the smut… killer! Definitely a 5 star! Cannot wait for the next installment in the series!” and MichelleS agrees: “Just devoured The Saint, by Tiffany Reisz, it’s number 5 in the Original Sinners series. Couldn’t put it down. It’s the story of Nora and Soren, and how it all began when she was just 15. I squirmed a lot. In a good way. Just reminded me how much I loved this series. Not for the faint of heart.“
- The Captive Series Bundle (Books 1-5) by Erica Stevens <— The ENTIRE series is on bargain-sale right now!! Preiz LOVES these! “OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I Love Aria, I Love BRAITH, And I Love Erica Stevens. Now This Is One Of The Best Book Series Ever. Got My Blood Boilinggggg” and Mandy too: “I read the entire series. I could not stop! Loved all of them. As for the steaminess, it is just enough. It’s not so much that it takes over the story, nothing raunchy, but after my nightly read, I was much more “friendly” toward my husband. LOL” <— LOL!!! 😛
That is an amazing price for WIR. Wonderful story for that price. I absolutely encourage anyone *cough Maryse cough* to try it. 😉
*snort*!!!! 😛 LOL!! Yes I DO need to read this. I don’t doubt it’ll be exactly what I need.
I so enjoyed the Up in the Air series! Great price for that one.
Anyone read the Mitchell Healy series….looks good but can you skip to Jake before you read the others?
Throwing my love for the Captive series out there. Lotsa love. And love especially for Braith…yummy, swoony, dangerous Braith. 😛
You know what I love about stories with one lady and a set of twins? Knowing the ending is going to be bittersweet. There will most likely be a HEA, but not for everyone. LOVE books with that kind of uncertainty!
Erin, it says this on Amazon for the Jake book:
This books is part of a continued series. Please read them in order to better enjoy the series.
I read the first two (maybe three?) books of the Mitchell family series…looks like I’m adding this series to my ever-growing ebook pile. Oh! especially since Mitchell family books 1 through 4.5 are bundled for .99 and books 5 through 9 are bundled for 2.99. Click! <—- a lot of that going on the past few days. 😉
Ohhhh THAT is a deal! I’m very interested in this series ’cause of the twins, and you’re right Amy… SOMEONE is not getting an HEA.
My heart already hurts. I wanna read them!
My heart already hurts. I wanna read them! <——- *giggle* Lady after my own heart!
I'm not sure exactly how the Mitchell-Healy series ties in with the Mitchell Family series, but I'm assuming the MH one could be read without having read/finished the MF one. AND we might just be able to jump to Jake and Jax without reading the previous MH books so yay for us skipping to the good, heart-hurting stuff!! *happy dance*
I just got the Mitchell Family series…. thanks Amy! And that’s because I want to read about those twins! It said on Amazon that MH is spinoff from the MF series.
Get Off on the Pain looks good too!
Yay Jean!!! Joining us in on the twin lovin’!!
I AM LOVING TIGHT!!!!!! I’m at the 60-something % mark and suddenly things are clicking (in my head) and I’m envisioning quite the outcome. And like usual, with this author, Im probably gonna be way off! LOL!!! 😛
How can we resist twins!?? 😛
Cool! Thanks Amy! I’ll get the others too. Gotta love me some twins too! Actually twins…I might just skip ahead for that…lol
And now I need Tight too….thanks Maryse!!
My pleasure friends! This one feels just right for me.
I’m at 75%….
It’s a fast read for some reason… probably ’cause I can barely put it down.
Maryse, I’m reading Tight now too. I knew going into this that it was going to be a mind f*@k because of who the author is. Not disappointed so far!!
FINISHED AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
TWISTS!!! QUEEN OF TWISTS SHE IS!!!!!
YAY ME! SO worth it my friends. READ IT!!!! Great writing, a great story, will keep you guessing AND a few amazing reveals!!!!
Okay. Tight. What…the…f#%& IS GOING ON?!?!?
*looks at clock*
I’m supposed to get up in a few hours but dangit, I don’t want to stop reading!!!
OK, you guys convinced me. Starting Tight tonight after I finish 3,2,1.
So Tight it is for my next read with that much capitalization going on! And the twins sound yummy too.
But for tomorrow’s big honkin’ list, by genre, you have got to add Michelle’s recommendation Station Eleven to the Dystopian / Sci Fi section. I am reading it now and I keep telling everyone around me what is happening and what the author has written. I am totally caught up in these fascinating characters and the world “after” the event. And of course, she quotes Star Trek, “Survival is insufficient”, so I am seriously geeking out!
I don’t think I can go straight to Tight after 321 so I’m really looking forward to geeking out with Station Eleven.
Awww Fabi, I get it. Still not sure what I think of 3,2,1. And I want to read Station Eleven now too because i need the change, but I already bought Tight and Maryse and Amy have that effect on me! Lol!
So tell me Jean. It sounds like you finished it. You see my GR updates. Am I on track or in for a big twist and surprise. I mean I’m less than 60% in and I really think I know how it plays out and ends. I mean, it did start at the end after all. Tell me tell me please.
Lol! I can’t tell you. I’m at about 60% too and just went back and reread chapter one…. Haha! I think I know what’s going on but not sure how it can end good.
Oh haha ok then. And no I’m not expecting it to “end good” because MichelleS didn’t give it five stars and even her four were a “maybe”. Ok, I guess we’ll see together. But I am very glad MichelleS brought it to my attention. I would have skipped right over it because of the title. I tend to do that and I think I miss out on some great books because I don’t stop long enough to read the blurb or the reviews.
Oh yeah, Jean and MichelleS…you gotta try this one! I have to take care of some stuff for work and then I’m diving back in and not stopping until I’m finished. 😀
I”m rereading Fifty series in anticipation of the movie but think Tight will be next – so glad to hear liked it!
*gasp* I think I know what’s going on.
And I’m readying myself to be proved wrong because this is, after all, Alessandra Torre. For all I know the Yellow King will be making an appearance! Back to reading Tight…
Bad day yesterday but good book. Finally decided to start the first Kate Daniels book have maybe a chapter left. Then it will be a jump right into the second book. Makes me want to throw out tbr & glom.
After #2 it’s finishing Worth the Risk, Sweet Disorder, Bleak Midwinter & finally the Martian before it is due back.
Oh, my library finally has Station Eleven. Been checking it since I first heard about it before it cameout (hate that). Then with Michelle loving it last yr. MichelleS loving it now I can’t wait. And Fabi loving The Martian has me excited to get back to it.
And because this post isn’t long enough, lol, I keep hearing good things about a new NA by Elle Kennedy, that should be out soon, I think. Again, hate when they are not out yet.
Ugh I’m in inner dialogue hell. I want to love Landslide but I really could do without 50% of the book and hearing EVERY thought the characters have. I have to finish though but I’m over it big time.
Glad you are liking Station Eleven MichelleS. I read it in a few sittings and remember I couldn’t wait to get back to it.
Oh yes Kate Daniels is totally glom worthy Bev! I’m excited too about her other series after reading Burn For Me.
To the ladies in the east and any gentlemen around, stay safe. Just saw the snow on the news. I would love to have maybe a quarter of it. But the levels you all are dealing with is scary. So, just hoping you are all safe and warm.:-)
Room 212 by Kate Stewart is FREE
The Arrangement (Unrestrained Series Book 1) by SE Lund is FREE
Falling Into Infinity by Layne Harper is FREE (rest of series 2-4 .99 each)
Wicked Lovers Series Books 1-3 by Shayla Black are 1.99 each
Heat of the Night (Dream Guardians Book 2) by Sylvia Day is 1.99
Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley is 1.99
Falling Into Us (Falling Into You Book 2) by Jasinda Wilder is .99
The Arrangement (The Ferro Family) by HM Ward is .99
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan is 1.99
Stay With Me (Wait for You Book 3) by J Lynn is 1.99
Falling for Fate by Casey Quinn is .99
What I Did For a Duke by Julie Anne Long is 1.99
Altered by Jennifer Rush is 2.99
Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop is 7.59
Darkness Captured and Darkness Burning by Delilah Devlin are .99 each
Sanctuary of Mine by Shelly Pratt is .99
Sway by Kate Roth is .99
Hero by Night by Sara Jane Stone is .99
Temporary Bliss by BJ Harvey is .99
Two more freebies:
Leo by Mia Sheridan
Her Russian Protector Boxed Set by Roxie Rivera
What are you reading Fabi?
Hi Cheryl. 🙂 I’m still on 321 because I didn’t get to read yesterday. Right at the end of it. Are you finished with Tight yet?
Fabi, finished 3,2,1 last night…. Whoa! I really really liked it! Can’t wait to hear what you think….. I don’t know about you but I really felt a connection to both Ark and J.D., maybe J.D. more so!! Lol! The end though…..kinda bittersweet for me….hmmmmm…….just sayin’…….
Awww I woulda finished last night too but got sidetracked with a day trip. Ok, I’ll finish today.
And I started Tight today….. How could I not after all the great things I’m hearing!
Thank you Michelle! I got Stay With Me which I’ve been waiting to go on sale. Love that series!
Hi Fabi. I did finish Tight today. LOVED it!! Such a mind twist of a story. How was 3,2,1? Would you recommend it? I’m trying to decide what to read next. 😉
JUST finished. I’m always the last one. Lol But WOW. Jean did you read the author’s note at the end? I can’t wait to compare reviews with you in GR. MichelleS only four “maybe” stars? Really? I have to go with 4.5 and honestly I may bump that up to five. The underlying story is pretty powerful even if I did have the characters figured out from practically the beginning. It wasn’t a surprise ending for me. How else could it have ended? Awwww I really liked it.
I don’t know Cheryl. I’m thinking of changing pace again and going with Station Eleven. After that it’s going to have to be pnr for me. I’ve been craving it and have several in my tbr.
Yes, yes, yes Fabi! I loved it! I won’t forget it! And I loved reading about how the author came up with the story!