Just a few book finds that are seem worth mentioning. And I know that one to the left is not romance, but it hit so MANY of our reading crew in a BIG way. For a lot of us, it was our first book!
Kathryn: I STILL can’t read this book without crying.
Lauren: My mom gives The Giving Tree & Are You My Mother to each grandchild the day they are born. She writes a sweet, somewhat meaningful message on the inside, along with the date & child’s full name.
Megan: The first book i remember reading is “the giving tree” i still love that book and now so do all my nieces and nephews
Pengwen: The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. I loved it as a kid. Such a beautiful story about life and the transition between childhood to adulthood.
Madisyn: That book slays me!!! I can hardly read it without tearing up. That and “love you forever” – ay-yai-yai!!! LOL
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein <— BELOVED BOOK & super-bargain priced!!!
- Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! OMG I LOVE when this happens. This book is on super-sale right now, and it sounds right up my scary-ex stalker psych-thriller alley, so I TOTALLY one clicked it… and then it said that I already purchased it back in 2014!!!!! Tee hee! YAY ME! Guess what I’ll be reading soon?! SO MANY awesome reviews!
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis <— Another HUGELY LOVED children’s book that is on super-sale right now!
- Ruined: An Ethan Frost Novel by Tracy Wolff
- Killian: A West Bend Saints Romance by Sabrina Paige <— UNTAMED, GRUFF & SOLITARY ALERT! He’s completely the wrong guy for her… (and it’s super-bargain priced today) “Killian Saint is wild and untamed, gruff and solitary, an arrogant loner from a family that people in West Bend say is no good. I should know better. A man like Killian should have no part of my life, not with a kid to raise and a bakery to run.”
- Yes Please <— also not romance but I do love autobiographies, and this lady makes me laugh! SUPER-SALE!!
- Angel of Redemption by J.A. Little <— McJERKFACE ALERT! & It’s SUPER-BARGAIN priced. A social worker that is helping foster 2 boys… “When a case unexpectedly brings Kayla to his door in the middle of the night, sparks fly. With a piercing gaze and heavily inked skin, Dean looks like a walking wet dream. Until he turns out to be an a$$hole.”
- Confessions of a Bad Boy by J.D. Hawkins <— HE BAILS HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER OUT OF JAIL ALERT! also super-bargain priced today! “…when I need a fake girlfriend to help me out of a jam at work, she’s the only one who can help. Now I’m stuck sharing a hotel room with her for the weekend…”
- Sway (Landry Family Series Book 1) by Adriane Locke <— JUST RELEASED!
- Ridin’ Dirty: An Outlaw Author Anthology (OAMC Book 1) <— BAD BOY BIKER/OUTLAW ANTHOLOGY JUST RELEASED TODAY! And it’s over 600 pages!
Dude. DUDE. Lookie at what I just one-clicked…
Oh HECK yeah. 😀
OOH! And I clicked Into the Darkest Corner a couple of days ago ’cause that one looks crazy good!
Dance does look good Amy. How’d you come across it?
Cheryl…it was in my “recommended for you” feed on the Kindle Store page. Does my feed know me or what??
Ooh I pre-ordered the Dance a couple of weeks ago and just noticed it’s appeared haha. Can’t wait to start that one. I loved that authors Present Perfect series.
I 1-clicked Killian: A West Bend Saints Romance & SURPRISE….books 1-3 in the series (Killian is the 4th) are included FREE with the purchase!
I was just looking through one of Maryse’s tbr lists from a couple of years ago and I think I’m depressed now. Most of those are also and STILL on my tbr. I feel like I’m missing out on so many great books that I meant (still mean) to read but haven’t yet for some unknown mysterious reason.
Anyone else get depressed looking at their massive tbr list?
*raises hand to answer Fabi’s question*
…actually, it should have said “in answer TO Fabi’s question” 😉
lol Amy, I got an email with your response and all I could think was “what the hell was the question?” Then “ohhh yeah” when I came back to look
*Tbr fist bump*
Yes. Yes, I do. Especially when I am either feeling like I have nothing I want to read or I want to read them all.
I don’t think Maryse has done one of those in a while.