So many to choose from, but these are the ones that grabbed my attention. Of COURSE I have to start the list off with the guy in the boxing gloves. I love me some “fightin’ men”!! Oh quit looking’ at me like that, I can’t help it. There’s something sexy about ’em. I dunno. I mean, if you ignore the broken crooked nose, occasional missing teeth (’cause they eventually get ’em fixed), and okay, yes, I admit, a few have mentioned the “cauliflower ear” look isn’t all that, but come on!! In these books, the guys are always intensely attractive, no matter the little “bobos”. And ya gotta admit. In real life, some of ’em are, too. 😉
NOTE: Free when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Knockout! A Passionate Police Romance by Emma Calin (okay the police romance part confuses me, considering it’s a boxer on the cover, but we’ll see…)
- Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series) by Rebecca Donovan (OMG!! I downloaded this one ASAP because I’ve been hearing about this book for a year now, people LOVE IT, so many awesome reviews. It’s YA, but I hear SUPER INTENSE! But BEWARE!! The end of this one apparently put many in a tailspin. I was going to hold off until book #2 was released, but now it’s free and just taunting me!. I have a feeling book #2 will be out soon if this one is being given away right now… Here’s hoping, ’cause I don’t do well with cliffhangers. The torture!!)
- Divorced, Desperate and Delicious (Divorced and Desperate) by Christie Craig
- Private Property: Hauberk Protection, Book 1 by Leah Braemel <——— steamy!!
- Enchanted Heart by Brianna Lee McKenzie (historical!!)
- Coming Home (Whitetail, Minnesota Series) by Julie Sellers
- Glimpse (Zellie Wells) by Stacey Wallace Benefiel (Ooooh! YA and they are forbidden to see each other. Sounds fun!)
- Deadly Fall by Ann Bruce (This book was previously published in an altered form entitled Fall Dead by Cerridwen Press/Ellora’s Cave Publishing – lots of great reviews on that one)
- Katie’s Hellion (Book I, Rhyn Trilogy) by Lizzy Ford (Paranormal! “She’s drawn into a world filled with immortals like Rhyn, an outcast half-breed who claims her as his mate in a show of defiance to his brothers. Rhyn rescues her from Hell and discovers his little human has a gift that’ll help his brothers protect the immortal and mortal worlds.”)
- Falling for You (Pearl Island Trilogy) by Julie Ortolon (contemporary romance, and I think there’s a love triangle!)
- Callum (The Cursed Clan) by Melissa Schroeder (another paranormal PLUS I like his name 😉 )
- Alcandian Quest (Alcadians, Book One) by Mary Wine (Okay the cover on this one sold it for me!! Then, the fact that it’s Mary Wine and I’ve read one from her before that was S-T-E-A-M-Y!!!! Oh and then a bit from the synopsis: “Dumping Mr. Wrong, she heads to her cabin in the mountains, hardly expecting to be swept off her feet and out of this world—literally—into the arms of the sexiest man she’s ever met. What she isn’t prepared for is to get the man of her dreams—in duplicate! Dylan and Jett don’t care which planet they discover their mate on, only that they find the woman who will complete them both.” Oh. Ohhhhhhh!!!
- Midnight (Dark Promises, Book One) by Elisa Adams – Okay, gotta comment on this. It sounds goofy, and yet I totally want to read it. —> “When she’s kidnapped by a crazed fan who swears he’s a vampire, she thinks she’s hit rock bottom. What she doesn’t count on is the wild attraction between them that quickly surpasses the boiling point… and the fact that he might not be delusional at all.”
- Pieces of You (The Betrayed Trilogy) by Mary Campisi – not sure, but this one could be interesting… Gorgeous cover!! —> “Quinn is a master of emotional detachment, from his successful career as a personal injury attorney to his strings of meaningless relationships with beautiful women who possess uneasy temperaments; a sure formula to keep his heart safe and insure he’s the first to walk away.”
- BROKEN by Kimberley Reeves —> Another one that looks deep!
- LITTLE WHITE LIES (The Carringtons) by Kimberley Reeves – “Miranda Carrington has been secretly in love with her boss for years, but after getting involved with his twin brother, Jack, and also spending one passionate night with Holt, she has a serious problem. Miranda is pregnant and doesn’t know which one of them is the father.” —> Haha! Okay, I think I’m curious enough to try this one too.
Okay and this one’s not free (but is somewhat bargain priced). Since I’ve been searching for the next awesome “boxer/UFC/MMA fighter” type romance book, I had to announce it’s release. I haven’t read it yet, but will be reading it shortly. From the author of the “Moreno Brothers” (uber-alpha males), author Elizabeth Reyes has just released: Noah (5th Street)
“Noah Quintanilla has his eye on a boxing title—someday. Down for a few months with an injury, his maintenance-boy pay at 5th Street Gym won’t cut it. He’s finally given the opportunity to train. The catch? His trainee is an out-of-shape woman with a free week pass. Taking on the challenge, Noah stumbles into one of the closest friendships he’s ever known, and before he knows it, he’s in love. But Veronica’s not having it—the age difference is too much.”
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android