I’ve just been informed that some of our favorite “Dark Reads” authors are featured on a big sale! I’ve indulged in a few dark thrills by some of the featured authors on the list (C.J. Roberts, Skye Warren and Anabel Joseph), so I’m definitely going to enjoy a few more. YAY ME!!! YAY US!! These are available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble!
Skye informed me of this awesome deal, herself! She says:
The Wicked Nights Sale includes some of my personal favorites in the BDSM romance genre, like Annabel Joseph’s Comfort Object and Claire Thompson’s Accidental Slave. We have erotic romance with Lissa Matthews’s Melting Jane, Jeffe Kennedy’s Petals and Thorns, Eliza Gayle’s Burned, and dark erotica with my book, Trust in Me, Restraint by Erica Chilson, and Captive in the Dark by CJ Roberts. We also have a new release relevant to the time of year, Halloween Submission by Bonnie Bliss.
Each one of these books is going to be on sale between October 30 and November 13th.
- Comfort Object (Comfort series) by Annabel Joseph <— check out my Book Review
- Accidental Slave by Claire Thompson
- Petals and Thorns by Jeffe Kennedy
- Trust in Me (Dark Erotica) by Skye Warren
- Halloween Submission (Holiday Doms) by Bonnie Bliss
- Melting Jane by Lissa Matthews
- Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet: Book 1) by C.J. Roberts <— check out my Book Review
- Restraint (Mistress & Master of Restraint) by Erica Chilson
- Burned (Purgatory Club BDSM Erotic) by Eliza Gayle
- The Hostage Bargain (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers) by Annika Martin
Sweet! I’m so glad you posted this! (I figured Skye would get the message to you, but I thought I would chime in because I know that she is busy promoting this fantastic deal!) Thanks, Skye! Thanks, Maryse!
Captive isn’t showing up at .99 on my Nook and on B&N website
Thanks for the list, Maryse. Good deal! 🙂 Bought all of them. Except Captive. I bought Captive when it was still 3.89 and still haven’t read it yet. T_T
Bought several. Great price! Thanks for pointing these out Maryse. My TBR list just grew. 🙂