Yup! Today is your second birthday, and I’m thrilled at how much you’ve grown. It just makes me wanna hug you and smother you with kisses! But since you’re not huggable, I’ll smother you with books and author stuff instead. I’m sure you won’t mind….we’re both learning as you grow! Hey, look at the date! February 28th. You could’ve almost been a Leap Year blog!! Errr…well, sorta (had I started you in 2008, and ummm… first blogged on the 29th). Ok so yeah, that observation was a little pointless… 😉
P.S. I’m so sorry I missed your first birthday last year. A milestone! I…don’t know what happened. There’s no excuse. I was a bad blog mommy. I didn’t even give you a belated birthday wish ’cause I didn’t think to check how far along we’d come.
So where were we, exactly two years ago?
My very first blog post:
My very first reviews:
- Book review – “Halfway to the Grave” by Jeaniene Frost
- Book Review – “One Foot in the Grave” by Jeaniene Frost
- Book Review – “At Grave’s End” by Jeaniene Frost
- Book Review – “Dark Lover” by J.R. Ward (the last two still count even though they say March 1st cause I was in a blogging/reviewing frenzy and it was just past midnight – so still sorta Feb 28)
News (and vampire related stuff) from Feb 28th 2009:
- Sookie and Bill: Hottest vampire couple
- Genes Linked to Teeth Growth: Would You Rather Be a Vampire or Werewolf? (okay posted on the 27th but cool article!) – oh and my choice is easily vampire! Hotter, cooler, sleeker and doesn’t look as painful…
- Blade – Vampire Dance Club Theme