Happy Thanksgiving my friends!! I hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and tons and tons of turkey. And pie. I love pie. And passing out on the couch while trying to read a good book. That’s fun too. 😉
It would appear that there is plenty of great book and author news to go around, so I compiled a list. From “surprise upcoming release” news, to congratulations, to awesome book-movie deals, we’ve got lots to be thankful for! 😀
- Amy Harmon just released a new book —> The Law of Moses (and OMG that blurb gave me a jolt! “If I tell you right up front, right in the beginning that I lost him, it will be easier for you to bear. You will know it’s coming, and it will hurt. But you’ll be able to prepare.“). My heart hurts already. We are HUGE Amy Harmon fans, here!! Check out my review of her book “Making Faces“.
- Megan Hart also just had a new release (Lovely Wild) that I somehow missed a few days ago. *gasp!!!!* She’s one of my favorites in the world… so how I missed this, I don’t know. *slaps hands* Gorgeous cover, and heart-wrenching-sounding premise. Her usual (and always unique). 😉 “Brought up in the savage captivity of her unstable grandmother’s rural Pennsylvania home, Mari Calder once yearned for rescue. Now she struggles every day to function as an adult in the confines of normal society. Left with only a foggy recollection of her childhood, she’s consumed with being a dutiful wife to her husband, Ryan, and mother to their two children.“
- Jamie McGuire‘s Beautiful Oblivion: A Novel is on sale today!!! HUGE SUPER-SALE!! I mean it! LOL! And you know me and how much I love the Maddox boys. 😉 (here’s my review)
- Colleen Hoover‘s Maybe Someday is on sale too!! Same price as above. 😉 I loved this one too. (here’s my review)
- Richelle Mead‘s Silver Shadows: A Bloodlines Novel is on super-sale too!!!
- Shay Savage just announced some fun news!! She’s got a book of never released short erotic stories coming out entitled “Savaged”. What we have to look forward to?
“An executive in need of some temporary release. A Dom looking to cleanse his soul. A twisted college encounter. A PA and a terrorist’s unlikely meeting during an office building takeover. Four alpha males just waiting to fulfill your fantasies in these hot short stories.”
- Molly McAdams has some wonderful news! She’s celebrating the birth of her beautiful baby girl! Congratulations Molly!
- Katie Ashley has similar news!! Congratulations to her for her exciting “due date”! 😉 P.S. Her baby is due July 2nd 2015. Understandably, a few books will be pushed back in their release dates but she’s got a bunch planned!
- Kristen Proby has a little video update about her upcoming releases, and website news!
- Colleen Hoover has some exciting news, too! She wrote this blog post entitled “Ugly Love + Nick Bateman = Everything“. Yep!! Colleen has signed a deal for Ugly Love to be made into a movie and Nick Bateman is holding the book in a picture… Hrmm… what does that mean. 😉
Happy thanksgiving guys!!! We don’t celebrate it here but have some turkey for me!!! X
Happy Thanksgiving!! Thanks for all the great news above, Maryse…and love the picture. 😉
Here’s to a day of turkey, pie, wine (of course!) and passing out on the couch with our books/e-readers on our laps. *raising wine glass* Love you bunches, ladies!!
And to Laura and our other friends outside of the US… *big turkey hugs*!!
Just wanted to say I’m thankful for this community of book lovers. It is so fun to be able to *talk* books.
I do not know a lot of readers in * real* life of any genre, really, but especially of romance. So, thank you Maryse for providing such a welcoming place.
Thank you for all your hard work Maryse and all the book-cheer you share throughout the year. You rock! And thank you to all your readers that comment and recommend all the awesome books and authors we love. <3
Happy Thanksgiving ladies! I so very much enjoy our time together and am “thankful” to have a posse of book lovers with shared taste!!
Happy Thanksgiving a day late! I am so thankful that I came across your fantastic blog Maryse and for the group of wonderful women I found with it!!
Hope you get a lot of reading done over the long weekend! Love the picture! 🙂
Read Accidentally Married On Purpose yesterday(was on my tbr list). Country music star marries girl met in Vegas during weekend “fling.” Light- hearted enjoyable read w/ “some” angst. Now looking for something that twists my stomach. Thinking TLOM or the one Jean was reading, Lost Until You.
How was LUY, Jean? Anyone start TLOM?
Book of Moses was so good. It reminded me of a different blue, love that book.