Happy Monday!! :D!!!! Oh don’t grumble… yes it’s another work week for so many of us, but we have so much to look forward to throughout the day thinking of that awesome book just waiting to be picked up again. Or maybe one we haven’t started yet but that we’re dying to. Or maybe… we haven’t even chosen one yet, but we KNOW we’ll be reading something the minute we get home. I LOVE IT!
The books continue to keep us company anxiously awaiting our arrival back home to help us indulge and escape in pure book-bliss. YAY!! And today. there are just over a dozen great looking ones that just went live, before our SUPER-BIG release day on Tuesday. I always love these extra surprises.
P.S. My latest review is coming shortly! I spent the weekend indulging in this one (My Life Next Door), per the recommendations of two of my book buddies and I so enjoyed it!!! I’ll tell you more in just a bit. 😉
But in the meantime, take a look at the…
EARLYBIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige <— LIVE!!! SCHOLARSHIP GIRL IN A RICH MAN’S WORLD (MEN’S??!)… “I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—until one night, their world tried to bite me back and Donovan saved me. He saved me, and then Weston finally noticed me, and I finally learned what it was to be in their world. And then what it was like to lose it. Ten years later, I’ve found my way back.”
- Say I’m Yours by Corinne Michaels <— LIVE!!!!!!! THE LATEST UNREQUITED LOVE BY CORINNE MICHAELS!! In case you missed it yesterday (it was an EXTRA-early earlybird 😉 She’s been in love with him forever, and he doesn’t respond… so she walks away and meets someone else that is perfect in every way… “I thought I got it right this time. That my heart could mend, and I would be happy. Apparently, some things really are just too hard to walk away from…”
- Sea of Solitude (Oyster Cove Series Book 4) by Jennifer Foor <— LIVE!! HE MARRIES A PREGNANT STRANGER ALERT!! “…She never expected to end up on the island of Chincoteague, married and pregnant with another man’s child. With the safety of her unborn baby being her first priority, Mayra will do whatever it takes to fit in to her new lifestyle, even lie to the new family who suspects she’s nothing but trouble.”
- 24 Roses by Elena M. Reyes <— LIVE!! BEST FRIENDS & UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT! “…Over the years, those feelings never changed. Instead, they grew—morphed into something deep and profound. But never once did she see me as more than a friend. Never did she see the man that worshipped the ground she walked on. The man that needed to be what she wanted. Needed. I stayed on the sidelines until that day...”
- Eastern Ambitions (Compass Brothers Book 3) by Jayne Rylon & Mari Carr <— LIVE!!! HOT COWBOYS ALERT!! “Compass Ranch gave Cindi Middleton’s wounded soul everything it needs: a home, acceptance, and respect—not to mention unlimited sex—from the ranch’s sexy cowboys. Despite their instant and intense sparks, Sam’s defection to the bright city lights she left behind is a big red flag…“
- Her Russian Knight (Brie’s Submission, #13) by Red Phoenix <— LIVE!!!
- Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey <— LIVE!!! KER DUKEY ALERT!! A SECRET RIPPED THEM APART… “One phone call. One secret. One moment changed us all.”
- Rivers Edge Boxset by Lacey Black <— LIVE!! SERIES BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! “Family is everything. That’s the motto of the Stevens family, where nothing is secret and everything is fair game. From Jake, Nate, Will, Travis, and Avery, each Stevens sibling has one big shot at finding love in their small town, Rivers Edge. Follow the five siblings on their quest for love…” Great price!!!
- NOMAD (Sons of Sanctuary Book 3) by Victoria Danann <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT! “He had a date with the Reaper. Then he met her…”
- Rich Dirty Dangerous (Bad Billionaires Book 3) by Julie Kriss <— LIVE!!! BIKER BOOK ALERT!! SHE’S THE PREZ’S OLD LADY AND SHE’S BEGGING HIM TO HELP HER GET OUT… “Dani. Beautiful, sweetly sensual, temptation incarnate. The president’s woman — completely off-limits. But when she comes to me for a tattoo, and begs me to get her out of the Black Dog before he kills her, my blood starts to burn for the first time in a decade. And when I realize my own reason for getting out — an inheritance from nowhere that will make me obscenely rich — I have to decide. Stay, and we’ll both be sacrificed. Run, and we’ll both have a price on our heads...”
- Seat 2A by Dela <— LIVE!!! HE SITS NEXT TO HER ON HER FLIGHT… and when their connecting flight is canceled, they have a one night stand… “...Seven years later, Jessie bumps into Kendal in the produce aisle of a Portland grocery store. No neck pillow is involved, except there is a beautiful little girl who looks just like him..“
- Lei’d with Cupcakes by Bethany Lopez <— LIVE!! SHE’S IN HAWAII BUT NOT FOR FUN… “…Instead of cocktails, I ended up dealing with the seedy underbelly of The Big Island.
And, I didn’t see one damn dolphin while undercover on a boat which was spilling over with drug dealers, Kingpins, and Pedophiles…“
- Autumn: A Crow City Side Story by Cole McCade <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! (skip this blurb if you haven’t read the first books in the series ➔ Cole McCade – Crow City Series Reading Order <— dark romance series)!!! His niece has been kidnapped and the trauma… “…forces them to face the demons sleeping between them, find common ground—and more. Together, they explore mutual grief. Shared memories. Quiet respect. Warmth. Camaraderie. The joy of learning to live again. And an unspoken attraction, buried beneath the scars of hurtful words and terrible missteps…“
- One Bullet by Casey Wolfe <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! Two cops… “When Ethan Brant was shot, he found himself dealing with severe PTSD and unable to do his job as a police officer any longer. With the aid of Detective Shawn Greyson, the man who saved his life, Ethan not only finds himself again but discovers love as well...”
- Off Campus (Bend or Break Book 1) by Amy Jo Cousins <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! HE’S THE NEW ROOMMATE… “Reese isn’t about to share his brutal story with his gruff new roommate. You’ve seen one homophobic jock, you’ve seen ’em all. He plans to drag every twink on campus into his bed until Tom moves out. But soon it becomes clear Tom isn’t budging...”
- Hot for the Fireman by Gina Maxwell <— LIVE!! GINA MAXWELL ALERT! Ex-Army Ranger now fireman sees a psychologist that was once his one night stand… “Of all the men to walk into psychologist Olivia Jones’ office, why did it have to be him? Her one-night stand isn’t playing by the rules of just. One. Night. She’s had her heart broken in the past, and no way is she going there again…“
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – March 28th 2017
- The Unyielding (Call Of Crows) by Shelly Laurenston – March 28th 2017
- Stripped Bare: A Vegas Billionaire Novel by Heidi McLaughlin – March 28th 2017
- His Alone by Alexa Riley – March 28th 2017
- Tormentor Mine by Anna Zaires – March 28th 2017
- Eternally Bound (The Alliance, Book 1) by Brenda K. Davies – March 28th 2017
- The Arrangement 23 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – March 28th 2017
- The Hard Truth About Sunshine y Sawyer Bennett – March 28th 2017
- Bound by Family (Ravage MC Bound Series Book One) by Ryan Michele – March 28th 2017
- Kiss Marry Kill: Iron-Clad Security by Sidney Halston – March 28th 2017
- The First City (The Dominion Trilogy Book 3) by Joe Hart – March 28th 2017
- Fear the Beard (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – March 30th 2017
- The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson – March 30th 2017
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).