Happy Monday Earlybird book releases!! Ohhhh this list? Just a few from some pretty popular authors. 😉 Come see what just snuck in.
P.S. I’m adding a few back in from yesterday, too, even though they went live this weekend (just in case you missed ’em). 🙂
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! I just posted this ➔ An excerpt of R.L. Mathewson’s “Delectable” + an awesome gift card giveaway right here on the blog! Come enter!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Guy Hater by J. Sterling <— OH OH!!!!! HE’S PROMISED TO ANOTHER & THEN SHE WALKS IN... “Frank Fisher is quiet, pensive, and sexy as hell. He’s also stuck in a loveless relationship, bound by a promise he made years ago. It’s one he intends to keep, no matter the cost. The night Claudia walks into his bar, both his life and his perspective are forever changed...”
- It’s Gotta Be You (The Heartthrob Series Book 2) by LuAnn McLane <— BOY BAND MEMBERS ARE ALL GROWN UP... “Meet the Heart Brothers: formerly the members of the cult-phenomenon boy band Heartbeat, now they’re all grown up and back together for one last reunion tour. Trends may come and go, but a group of sexy brothers with a penchant for song and dance never goes out of style…”
- Bachelor Games (Tropical Temptation) by Daire St. Denis <— SHE’S TRYING TO HELP HER SISTER WIN A DATE WITH A BILLIONAIRE ALERT!! “…The prize? A date with America’s most eligible bachelor, Calum Price. For Grace, it would be the ultimate coup—landing a billionaire. Unfortunately, Calum seems to like Becca better… Still, she’s determined to help her sister win. Calum doesn’t have to know that she’s the brains behind the beauty, the voice behind the veil, the finger behind the sexting...”
- The Surprise by Alice Ward <— DOCTOR-BEYOND BORDERS & HIS ONE NIGHT STAND that he falls for before he leaves… “...When fate brings me back to the States earlier than expected, I come face to face with her. And the biggest surprise of my life...”
- Make Me Yours (Men of Gold Mountain) by Rebecca Brooks <— ROCK STAR & SHE HAD A BABY ALERT!! “...Ryan Thomas never expects to see Claire again—especially not in a small mountain town in Washington on the last show of his comeback tour. But when the lights come on, there she is, more beautiful than ever…“
- Catching the Player (A Hamilton Family Series) by Diane Alberts <— SHE SINGS AN AWFUL SONG IN FRONT OF A FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! “...she didn’t quite bet on that start including her singing a horrible song in front of the handsomest bachelor in the NFL, Wyatt Hamilton. She also doesn’t think he’d then consequently ask her out on a date, but turns out when you’re actually living life…crazy things happen...”
- The Billionaire’s Holiday Engagement (Invested in Love Series) by Jenna Bayley-Burke
- 69 Million Things I Hate About You (Winning The Billionaire) by Kira Archer <— LOL!!! THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!! SHE JUST WON THE LOTTERY BUT SHE WANTS TO MAKE HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS SUFFER!!! “After personal assistant Kiersten Abbott wins sixty-nine million dollars in the lotto, she suddenly has more than enough money to quit her impossibly demanding job. But where’s the fun in that? She decides to stay and exact a little revenge on her insufferable ass of a boss...” Yeah… this should be mine!!! 😀
- Grog Monster by Melissa Blue <— HE WALKS INTO HER BAR ALERT!!! “For the past ten years Peyton’s managed to live her life scandal-free while running the Grog Monster. A feat considering her father’s the mayor, in a very small town. Staying under the radar is a priority when her every action is reported like the hottest news. And Peyton knows how fast that grapevine can turn on her. So no matter how delicious and forbidden Tate can be, she’s not willing to turn her world into gossip central again for lust...”
- Dirty Little Promise (Forbidden Desires Book 2) by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN’S LATEST GOOD-GIRL/BAD-BOY ALERT!!! “Conflicted in the depth of her feelings for bad boy Gavin Kingsley, lonely librarian Emma Bell knows he’s all wrong for her—yet the heart wants what it wants...”
- Wild Rapture (Chiasson Book 5) by Donna Grant
- Trouble in Summer Valley (Familiar Legacy Book 4) by Susan Y. Tanner
- For Their Sins by Rebecca Tran
- Filthy Player (A Rough Riders Novel Book 2) by Stacey Lynn <— STACEY LYNN’S LATEST FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! “Every woman knows Beaux Hale is nothing but a player. Yet the first time he walks into Paige Halloway’s restaurant and flashes his sexy grin, she feels a heat between them spark. Too bad he opens his mouth and ruins it. He may think his money, fame, and sexy looks will attract any woman—but he’s wrong...”
- His Convenient Husband (Love and Sports) by Robin Covington <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Feels Like Forever by K. L. Cottrell
- Twice As Wicked (Wicked Secrets) by Elizabeth Bright <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Sightlines (The Community Book 3) by Santino Hassell <— SANTINO HASSELL’S LATEST M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “Chase Payne is a walking contradiction. He’s the most powerful psychic in the Community, but the least respected. He’s the son of the Community’s founder, but with his tattoo sleeves and abrasive attitude, he’s nothing like his charismatic family. No one knows what to make of him, which is how he wound up locked in a cell on the Farm yet again. But this time, the only man he’s ever loved is there too…”
- SICK FUX by Tillie Cole <— TILLIE COLE’S LATEST IS LIVE!! OH MY THIS SOUNDS DARK!!! Once best friends (him, dark and brooding and she was innocent and happy) and then they were torn apart. And now they are hellbent on revenge together… “...The pair forged an unlikely friendship, unique and strange. Until they were ripped apart by the sick cruelty of others, separated for years, both locked in a perpetual hell. Eleven years later, Heathan is back for his girl. Back from a place from which he thought there was no return. Back to seek revenge on those who wronged them. Time has made Heathan’s soul darker, polluted with hatred and the thirst for blood. Time has made Ellis a shell of her former self, a little girl lost in the vastness of her pain...”
- Unloved, a love story by Katy Regnery <— OMG THIS ONE’S FOR ME!!! KATY REGNERY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! PSYCH-THRILLER? HE’S A RECLUSE!!! His father was a serial killer, so he hides away and lives off the grid away from society, in case he could be like him… “...To protect the world from the poison in my veins, I live a quiet life, off the grid, away from humanity. I promised myself, and my mother, not to infect innocent lives with the darkness that swirls within me, waiting to make itself known. It’s a promise I would have kept…if Brynn Cadogan hadn’t stumbled into my life...”
- Played: A Novel (Gridiron Series Book 4) by Jen Frederick <— LIVE!! NEW BOOK BY JEN FREDERICK! HE’S A FOOTBALL STAR & THEY CAN’T BE TOGETHER… and it’s super-bargain priced (in fact, it would seem ALL of the books in the “Gridiron series” are super-bargain priced right now)!! “Ara Martin and college football star Ty Masters have been best friends since the first day of school when Ty literally ran her over. She fell for him immediately, but having lived under the shadow of her famous father, she knows a relationship with irresistible Ty would only end in heartbreak. For four years, she’s kept her feelings hidden. But one drunken encounter weeks before graduation is about to expose Ara’s biggest secret and destroy her most treasured relationship…“
PREORDERS (highlights of a few going live at midnight!!! )
- Roomies by Christina Lauren – October 10th 2017
- The Consort (Ascension Book 3) by K.A. Linde – October 10th 2017
- Midnight Unleashed: A Midnight Breed Novella by Lara Adrian – October 10th 2017
- Sure Thing by Jana Aston – October 10th 2017
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow – October 10th 2017
- Holding Onto Forever (The Beaumont Series: Next Generation Book 1) by Heidi McLaughlin – October 12th 2017
Morning! What a load of fresh shinies!
So many good ones up there. Ugh! How am I ever going to finish my 2017 challenges when these shinies distract me??
Ela, Maryse is an evil book temptress casting her spell on all of us!!!
LOL Leslie!!!! 😛
Good morning!! Happy happy Monday! So happy to be reading again!!!! 😀
Good morning everyone!!!!
That list is Yummylicious. I just finished Sick Fux…it came out yesterday, and I gobbled it up. It is definitely dark romance…all kinds of crazy. I 5 starred it. It certainly won’t be for everyone…but I’ve decided I have no soul, so I loved it. If one of your limits is sexual abuse of children, then beware, It’s not horrifically detailed, but it’s definitely there!
YAY!!! Thank you for the feedback, Lisa!!
Don’t listen to Lisa this mind f*&k is for all the dark, psycho, killing for revenge loving readers! But yeah, note the child abuse and YES I STILL HAVE A SOUL, where did your’s go Lisa?
So Lisa? You wanna continue the “dolly” theme?
*sprays Febreze* Do you guys smell that? I swear I still smell skunk? *cries*
*sighs* *sets aside the idea of Sick Fux* DAMMIT!
Fine! I’m reading my own dark book. 😛 Actually I am. I’m reading The Sect by Courtney Lane. I was reading it last night and I was on wonderous antihistamines, yet it was so twisty, I didn’t want to stop reading and stayed awake two hours after taking it! I had to read something light for a few minutes before falling asleep.
Lisa, they wouldn’t be so interesting if you didn’t have a soul. Now you might have a broken angst box or something like that. It happens to the best of us.
Oh, and the CA fire is about 100 miles from here and we can smell the smoke still. 0.0
Tessa, run! You can come and stay with me!
lol If it moves enough, I will. 🙂 Right now, it’s a whole bay away. I’m on the south side of the bay, it’s past the north side. But the smell outside… How twisted am I that I like the smell?
Tessa… You can come to me… We don’t have wildfires… Just skunks. And really it doesn’t smell anymore, I just have it in my head that it does.
If you prefer Tessa, I can skunkify the area for you?
Grey–I can relate. We’ve dealt with the skunk thing many times and the nose seems to hang on to it forever! lol
Good morning girls!!! And Happy Canadien TURKEY Day!!! Food coma here I come *swipe drool from side of lips*
I would like to begin this turkey day by being THANKFUL for Ms Tillie Cole… for without her I would not have spent all night and into the weeeee hours of the morn’ reading her latest darkest tale of Sick Fux… it was perfect (5 stars from me too LISA!!!!) and let’s us not forgot to be THANKFUL for my dearest “twin” ELA and especially THANKFUL for MYRSE and her Blog for bring ELA and I together….
Sorry girls that was Alittle creepy BUT that’s what NO Sleep and sticking your hand up a turkey but will get you lol 😉
OMG I EVEN THINK WE MATCH ON THE SENSE OF HUMOR….
HAPPY TURKEY DAY MY CANADIAN FRIENDS!
RE-POST FROM FRIDAY:
Oh I totally missed this!!!!!!!!!! I have a book twin??? But Amber is still my book soul mate…and Lisa, well she’s in a category so unique I don’t have a name for it.
Hey Kooloo, you on Good Reads???
Skunk…yuck! We have tons of those here (in my own yard too) and they are always spraying. It is so nasty. Its like once you get that smell in your nose, it takes weeks for it to go away.
As much as I want to read recent releases I have so many challenges/group reads to finish by end of year. WHAT IS A BOOK NERD TO DO????
ELA!!!! Sister from another mister… and mother Gahhhh
Lol yup I’m on Goodreads but have not friends 🙁 or clue how to use it
But Find me! Kooloo is INUKTITUT for “Precious” and I’m originally the NORTH yup all the way uuuuup in the Northwest Territories!
Oh wow Kooloo!! I love that sweet name. I already loved “Kooloo” but even more now that I know what it means and where it’s from.
Awww Thanks, Ela and Grey. 🙂 Hopefully, it gets contained before it can even think of coming through here. It’s still gotta get to San Francisco and Oakland before it even thinks of this area.
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving all Canadians. 🙂 Does this mean Maryse is having Turkey today too? I mean, why not%t! In my defense! The dark one said to bring the metal table and everyone either looked on in fear or anticipation. EEEP The easy book just had a car crash with 70% of the body burned. MUCH easier to handle.
I just did a book compare and look at all those simillarities!
Bev?? Where are you? I feel like I haven’t “seen” you lately and I am missing you making me laugh.
Leslie, if you haven’t already done so then go post your crush on the RL post…we can have some laughs…
I am just not reading right now so do not check in as often. Today is the first day in weeks I looked at GR.
I missed you and your fun conversation starters and your super-witty comments and observations and awesome book recommendations.
Ohhhhhh “Unloved” … only 11% in and I’m bawling my eyes out!
So good so good so good
Kooloo, I so want to read that one when I have the guts. It sounds so good.
From Sic Fux
” To feel someone’s life drain from their body by your hands….,,,,. Bad, bad people who need to be plucked from this earth like the fleas they are…… it is ……..a taste of the divine”
How good is it…….. really enjoying this book. Like nothing else I have read.
You Sick Fux lovers are making tomorrow’s reader recommendation highlights with THOSE reactions. HOLY. MOLY. I wanna squirrel again.
Also to the Sick Fux readers, *hugs* Thank for the heads up.
Mine went weird. I’m almost done and still liking it, but it went lighter, than darker… Yeah. I like it but I think it fried my brains. After this is Definitely Dear Bridget. 🙂
I miss you all too.
Just in a massive slump. *shrug*
We need to try and get everyone together for an epic br before the year ends. Where is Fabi? MichelleS?
What’s coming down the line we can all jump into blind? Roll the dice?
Just not this month…..cause Amy I’m holding you to this.
I’m reading A Charm of Finches… And damn, Suanne Laqueur doesn’t pull any punches, does she? Whew… I need Manny, the blankie fort a d Godiva… Stat!
Bahahahaha Grey. **Ignores request. Passes bottle of tequila**
From Sick Fux…..this made me cry!
“Tick tock,” I whispered to myself as my cheek moved back and forth along the oak surface of the desk. “Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock . . .” I kept my eyes on my pocket watch, pushing everything else out of my mind until I heard the bedroom door close.
Count me in as another Sick Fux lover! Brought out the vamp lover in me (no the book isn’t PnR–you’ll just have to read it to find out why!) Such a cleverly-written book. Putting aside the subject matter, which, of course, was disturbing, there wasn’t anything about it I didn’t enjoy. I’m really hoping she’ll write books about a couple of the other characters.
Grey–I’m so jealous!!!
I need to read a pick me up book if any of you have recommendations. Our wedding venue burned down in the wildfires today as well as the hotel our guests stayed out 🙁 So many have lost homes it is heartbreaking.
LOVED the “UNLOVED” yup yup Only 11% in and I was bawling (“your skin and bones, Brynn… It’s the dead-fiancé diet) – OUCH my heart hurt but then I was like where bleeep @#*% did this just go and then I was like ok I kinda like it here and it’s safe cause I KNOW where this is going… it even had me laughing out loud 🙂 (sperm as “Tribute” -Bahahah) BUT then it was like – HUH. No I didn’t!!! I lurv it when a book surprises me like that!
I strong 41/2 stars fo surrrrr
Oh Turkey Day how do I love theeee… next year lets do it without the family Draaaamaaaa K?!? So I’m sitting at our long asss table eating big bird when all I can think about is how this kinda resembles one of Dolly’s Tea Parties… THEN we clear the table and bring out dessert and TEA and I was like “ok so I’m gonna go now…” lol
Sick Fux you in my head sooo good!!!
Alright, The Sect was good, but right when it was getting to the point that I had to run away, it got “lighter”. Still dark, but it didn’t describe what happened on the metal table or anything else after that. I mean, no I’m not disappointed to not read her torture… but I kind of am. Reading that stuff just makes the angst go much higher, making me yell at the book, BEHAVE!
That said, still one twisted mind messery.
I am LOLing over all you Sick Fux lovers. To each her own. Although it’s not my cup of tea, it’s actually great to see you all owning what you like to read and not trying to pretend you wouldn’t read that kinda stuff. I think maybe since 50 shades became such a thing, a lot of people have become more out and proud about their book tastes, whereas before FSOG more people tried to pretend they were ‘above’ that kinda thing. Such tosh.
*passes out snuggie blankies and choccies to all the Sick Fux and Sect readers* There ya go.
Maryse, on my amazon (australia) the date for Roomies has been pushed back to 5 Dec :/ Oh well, hopefully that just means it’s gonna be a better book, cos (to my shock) I was a little disappointed in the last Christina Lauren one, TTYTT. (Dating You Hating You). Oh well. here’s hoping Roomies is back to the good stuff.
Ya, what Jan said! Book nerds be proud of your FSoGs and Sick Fux reads. 😉