Happy Monday Earlybird book releases!! Ohhhh this list? Just a few from some pretty popular authors. 😉 Come see what just snuck in.
P.S. I’m adding a few back in from yesterday, too, even though they went live this weekend (just in case you missed ’em). 🙂
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! I just posted this ➔ An excerpt of R.L. Mathewson’s “Delectable” + an awesome gift card giveaway right here on the blog! Come enter!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Guy Hater by J. Sterling <— OH OH!!!!! HE’S PROMISED TO ANOTHER & THEN SHE WALKS IN... “Frank Fisher is quiet, pensive, and sexy as hell. He’s also stuck in a loveless relationship, bound by a promise he made years ago. It’s one he intends to keep, no matter the cost. The night Claudia walks into his bar, both his life and his perspective are forever changed...”
- It’s Gotta Be You (The Heartthrob Series Book 2) by LuAnn McLane <— BOY BAND MEMBERS ARE ALL GROWN UP... “Meet the Heart Brothers: formerly the members of the cult-phenomenon boy band Heartbeat, now they’re all grown up and back together for one last reunion tour. Trends may come and go, but a group of sexy brothers with a penchant for song and dance never goes out of style…”
- Bachelor Games (Tropical Temptation) by Daire St. Denis <— SHE’S TRYING TO HELP HER SISTER WIN A DATE WITH A BILLIONAIRE ALERT!! “…The prize? A date with America’s most eligible bachelor, Calum Price. For Grace, it would be the ultimate coup—landing a billionaire. Unfortunately, Calum seems to like Becca better… Still, she’s determined to help her sister win. Calum doesn’t have to know that she’s the brains behind the beauty, the voice behind the veil, the finger behind the sexting...”
- The Surprise by Alice Ward <— DOCTOR-BEYOND BORDERS & HIS ONE NIGHT STAND that he falls for before he leaves… “...When fate brings me back to the States earlier than expected, I come face to face with her. And the biggest surprise of my life...”
- Make Me Yours (Men of Gold Mountain) by Rebecca Brooks <— ROCK STAR & SHE HAD A BABY ALERT!! “...Ryan Thomas never expects to see Claire again—especially not in a small mountain town in Washington on the last show of his comeback tour. But when the lights come on, there she is, more beautiful than ever…“
- Catching the Player (A Hamilton Family Series) by Diane Alberts <— SHE SINGS AN AWFUL SONG IN FRONT OF A FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! “...she didn’t quite bet on that start including her singing a horrible song in front of the handsomest bachelor in the NFL, Wyatt Hamilton. She also doesn’t think he’d then consequently ask her out on a date, but turns out when you’re actually living life…crazy things happen...”
- The Billionaire’s Holiday Engagement (Invested in Love Series) by Jenna Bayley-Burke
- 69 Million Things I Hate About You (Winning The Billionaire) by Kira Archer <— LOL!!! THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!! SHE JUST WON THE LOTTERY BUT SHE WANTS TO MAKE HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS SUFFER!!! “After personal assistant Kiersten Abbott wins sixty-nine million dollars in the lotto, she suddenly has more than enough money to quit her impossibly demanding job. But where’s the fun in that? She decides to stay and exact a little revenge on her insufferable ass of a boss...” Yeah… this should be mine!!! 😀
- Grog Monster by Melissa Blue <— HE WALKS INTO HER BAR ALERT!!! “For the past ten years Peyton’s managed to live her life scandal-free while running the Grog Monster. A feat considering her father’s the mayor, in a very small town. Staying under the radar is a priority when her every action is reported like the hottest news. And Peyton knows how fast that grapevine can turn on her. So no matter how delicious and forbidden Tate can be, she’s not willing to turn her world into gossip central again for lust...”
- Dirty Little Promise (Forbidden Desires Book 2) by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN’S LATEST GOOD-GIRL/BAD-BOY ALERT!!! “Conflicted in the depth of her feelings for bad boy Gavin Kingsley, lonely librarian Emma Bell knows he’s all wrong for her—yet the heart wants what it wants...”
- Wild Rapture (Chiasson Book 5) by Donna Grant
- Trouble in Summer Valley (Familiar Legacy Book 4) by Susan Y. Tanner
- For Their Sins by Rebecca Tran
- Filthy Player (A Rough Riders Novel Book 2) by Stacey Lynn <— STACEY LYNN’S LATEST FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! “Every woman knows Beaux Hale is nothing but a player. Yet the first time he walks into Paige Halloway’s restaurant and flashes his sexy grin, she feels a heat between them spark. Too bad he opens his mouth and ruins it. He may think his money, fame, and sexy looks will attract any woman—but he’s wrong...”
- His Convenient Husband (Love and Sports) by Robin Covington <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Feels Like Forever by K. L. Cottrell
- Twice As Wicked (Wicked Secrets) by Elizabeth Bright <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Sightlines (The Community Book 3) by Santino Hassell <— SANTINO HASSELL’S LATEST M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “Chase Payne is a walking contradiction. He’s the most powerful psychic in the Community, but the least respected. He’s the son of the Community’s founder, but with his tattoo sleeves and abrasive attitude, he’s nothing like his charismatic family. No one knows what to make of him, which is how he wound up locked in a cell on the Farm yet again. But this time, the only man he’s ever loved is there too…”
- SICK FUX by Tillie Cole <— TILLIE COLE’S LATEST IS LIVE!! OH MY THIS SOUNDS DARK!!! Once best friends (him, dark and brooding and she was innocent and happy) and then they were torn apart. And now they are hellbent on revenge together… “...The pair forged an unlikely friendship, unique and strange. Until they were ripped apart by the sick cruelty of others, separated for years, both locked in a perpetual hell. Eleven years later, Heathan is back for his girl. Back from a place from which he thought there was no return. Back to seek revenge on those who wronged them. Time has made Heathan’s soul darker, polluted with hatred and the thirst for blood. Time has made Ellis a shell of her former self, a little girl lost in the vastness of her pain...”
- Unloved, a love story by Katy Regnery <— OMG THIS ONE’S FOR ME!!! KATY REGNERY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! PSYCH-THRILLER? HE’S A RECLUSE!!! His father was a serial killer, so he hides away and lives off the grid away from society, in case he could be like him… “...To protect the world from the poison in my veins, I live a quiet life, off the grid, away from humanity. I promised myself, and my mother, not to infect innocent lives with the darkness that swirls within me, waiting to make itself known. It’s a promise I would have kept…if Brynn Cadogan hadn’t stumbled into my life...”
- Played: A Novel (Gridiron Series Book 4) by Jen Frederick <— LIVE!! NEW BOOK BY JEN FREDERICK! HE’S A FOOTBALL STAR & THEY CAN’T BE TOGETHER… and it’s super-bargain priced (in fact, it would seem ALL of the books in the “Gridiron series” are super-bargain priced right now)!! “Ara Martin and college football star Ty Masters have been best friends since the first day of school when Ty literally ran her over. She fell for him immediately, but having lived under the shadow of her famous father, she knows a relationship with irresistible Ty would only end in heartbreak. For four years, she’s kept her feelings hidden. But one drunken encounter weeks before graduation is about to expose Ara’s biggest secret and destroy her most treasured relationship…“
PREORDERS (highlights of a few going live at midnight!!! )
- Roomies by Christina Lauren – October 10th 2017
- The Consort (Ascension Book 3) by K.A. Linde – October 10th 2017
- Midnight Unleashed: A Midnight Breed Novella by Lara Adrian – October 10th 2017
- Sure Thing by Jana Aston – October 10th 2017
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow – October 10th 2017
- Holding Onto Forever (The Beaumont Series: Next Generation Book 1) by Heidi McLaughlin – October 12th 2017