Happy Monday Everyone!!! Eeeeeeep!!! It’s time!!! That book right there to the left is now LIVE (I read and review it) AND!!! A book I JUST read and reviewed will be going live at midnight. In case you missed that latest review, here it is: Book Review – The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
Midnight tonight (or tomorrow, depending on when your midnight is) will be CRAZY with awesome new releases (I posted ’em below). Kristen Ashley, Taylor Jenkins Reid, Cherry Lynn, Christian Lauren, Karina Halle, Emma Scott, Nalini Singh… the list goes on. HOLY. MOLY!!!!!!! :D!!!!
But… we still have a few hours to go, so you might be able to get a whole book in by then. 😉 And today’s new releases sound pretty great, in fact. Take a look at what just went live, early:
EARLY BIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
- The Tutor by K. Larsen <— K. LARSEN KIDNAPPED/PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! I read this one and it was creepy!!! She gets a job in a remote location (a cabin that’s completely off the grid) for the summer tutoring a little girl. And well… you can imagine. 😉 In fact, I LOVE the author’s warning: “Author’s Note: This is a dark romantic suspense. Trigger warning: all of them. This will not elicit warm fuzzy feelings” 😀 Here’s my “pre-review” (Pre-review? Yep. I reviewed it back when it was about to go to editing – not even in ARC format yet). I was so happy! LOL!
- Wicked Favor: The Wicked Horse Vegas by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT’S LATEST SERIES ALERT!! It’s a sex club in Vegas, and he owns it and she needs his help… “Beaten and bruised, Trista Barnes is running out of options, and Jerico is her last chance to get out of the mess she’s in. She doesn’t know why Jerico despises her brother so much, but as long as he can help her, she doesn’t care. Jerico offers her safety while opening her up to a sinful world she never knew existed…”
- When Things Got Hot in Texas by Lori Wilde, Christie Craig, Katie Lane, Cynthia D’Alba, Laura Drake<— HOT COWBOY ANTHOLOGY!!!
- Shameful (The Shameless Trilogy Book 2) by M. Malone & Nana Malone <— SEQUEL TO Shameless (The Shameless Trilogy Book 1)… (so I won’t read the blurb in case I spoil it for myself)
- Our War (The Family Book 4) by Sam Crescent <— MAFIA ROMANCE? They are forced to marry… “She never asked to be part of this world—and neither did he. Together, they can find a way to fight for their shared life.”
- Father’s Sun (The Northwomen Sagas Book 4) by Susan Fanetti <— SUSAN FANETTI FANS!! The conclusion to this series is LIVE!
- Roommates With Benefits by Nicole Williams <—THE LATEST BY NICOLE WILLIAMS IS LIVE!!! HE’S HER ROOMMATE & HE’S DELIGHTFULLY INFURIATING (okay, potentially delightfully for ME… maybe not so much for her. Then again… 😉 ) “He’s bossy. Messy. Cocky. Infuriating. Doesn’t believe in personal space. Has no qualms about roaming the apartment with a loincloth-sized towel cinched around his waist. Seems under the delusion he’s my personal protector (refer back to infuriating). He plays college baseball and holds down a part-time job—I don’t know where he finds the time to get on my nerves. We have nothing in common . . . except our attraction to one another...”
- Only For A Moment (The McCormicks Book 2) by Chloe Walsh
- Magic Burn: an Urban Fantasy Novel (Shifting Magic Book 2) by Catherine Vale
- Endgame: An Ocean Bay standalone novel <— JERK-FACE STEP BROTHER ALERT!!! SHE’S ALMOST FINISHED SCHOOL & THEN HER MOM DOES THE UNTHINKABLE… “…She only went and got herself knocked up by a man who lives on the other side of the country! Worse than getting pregnant, mom married the douche. As if it wasn’t bad enough to uproot my entire life six weeks before senior year, Mom’s new husband, Gabe Owens, comes with baggage. A sweet stepsister, Amelia. And the b*stard of all b*stards, Rourke. Rourke is my age and doesn’t want me in his town, much less his home. He’s also hell bent on making sure I know it…“
- Boxed In (Decorah Security Series, Book #16): A Paranormal Romantic Suspense Novel by Rebecca York
- House Rules (Dossier) by Cathryn Fox <— GOOD GIRL IN A GENTLEMAN’S CLUB… “The last thing I expected to find in my dossier was sexy stockings, a plane voucher to London and an invitation to dance at a gentleman’s club. I’m a quiet museum curator for God’s sake. No way, no how am I going to slide down a pole for a bunch of over privileged, narcissistic men—until I see Sean Fraser, my childhood crush..”
- The Lesson Plan (Extra Credit Book 3) by Charlotte Penn Clark <— THE NERD & THE GEEK ARE PAIRED UP... “When Noah’s passion for classics lands him in a pilot class called Extra Credit for students in trouble he gets more than he bargained for–like Holly, the geeky girl he’s been crushing on who becomes his partner and friend…” (can be read as a standalone)
- North to You (Journey to the Heart Book 1) by Tif Marcelo <— HER FOODTRUCK IS HIS FATHER’S MAIN COMPETITION… “Camille Marino has got a full plate. As the sole guardian of her eighteen-year-old sister and the head chef and owner of a food truck, she’s used to life being a juggling act. With food to cook, social media accounts to manage, and a little sister to look after, she doesn’t have time for much else. That is, until Drew Bautista walks back into her life...”
- It Could Happen by Mia Kerick <— M/M ROMANCE!!! BEST FRIENDS and more… “In this unconventional new adult romance, three gay teens brave societal backlash—as well as the chance that they might lose their treasured friendship—to embark on a committed polyamorous relationship.”
- Taming the CEO by Hayson Manning <— TWO OPPOSING FAMILIES BIDDING ON A SINGLES RESORT… “Alexander “Zan” Gillard didn’t expect to be partnered with gorgeous Daisy at the idyllic singles retreat. A challenge that has them cuffed together ignites an explosive chemistry, and soon Zan wants more than four days with this bewitching woman who is nothing like he expected her to be. But their families are at odds and reality awaits them at home…“
- The Mistaken Billionaire (The Muse Series Book 2) by Lexxie Couper <— HE DOESN’T REMEMBER HER… “...when a mysterious woman shows up at his door with his runaway dog and her presence drives away his writer’s block, he’s willing to put up with her secrets if it means she’ll stay around...”
- Tempting Adam (Seattle Steam) by Shelli Stevens <— A SALSA TEACHER & A COWBOY ALERT!! “Christy Wallace is a respectable Spanish teacher. Not many people know she also moonlights as a salsa dance instructor. When she promises one her friends she’ll pose as his girlfriend, she doesn’t think a little game of pretend will be too complicated...”
- Unsteady by Jillian Anselmi <— SHE’S LOSING HER GRIP… “Brody Russell saved Delani from hell, only to be faced with a hell of his own. Delani isn’t healing, and try as he might to bring his sassy, bright-eyed girl back to the surface, nothing seems to be working…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT!!! )
- The Farthest Edge (The Honey Series) by Kristen Ashley – June 6th 2017
- Raw Need (Larson Brothers) by Cherrie Lynn – June 6th 2017
- Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren – June 6th 2017
- A Sky Full of Stars (The Shaughnessy Brothers) by Samantha Chase – June 6th 2017
- Talen: A Dark Protectors Novella by Rebecca Zanetti – June 6th 2017
- Wolf Hunt (SWAT) by Paige Tyler – June 6th 2017
- Do Not Become Alarmed: A Novel by Maile Meloy – June 6th 2017
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid – June 6th 2017
- Mr. Right-Swipe by Ricki Schultz – June 6th 2017
- EASY (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- EASY 2 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- EASY 3 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- EASY 4 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- EASY 5 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- Heat by Opal Carew – June 6th 2017
- Before the Dawn: A Novella by Karina Halle – June 6th 2017
- Sugar & Gold by Emma Scott – June 13th 2017
- Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity) by Nalini Singh – June 13th 2017