A few fabulous deals and brand spankin’ new releases that I just could not wait until tomorrow to list. 😉 (Oh and here is yesterday’s mini-list –Suddenly Sunday Sales – 09-14-2014 – in case you missed it).
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. 😀
- Ruin Series Boxed Set by Rachel Van Dyken <— The author just bundled up this popular series and it’s on sale right now!! Missy said this one was one of her favorites “…because everyone needs to cry big ugly tears once In a while” <— LOL! Yeah… I’ve been doin’ a lot of that lately, ’cause of books. 😉
- Raced: (Reading Companion to the bestselling Driven Series) (The Driven Trilogy Book 4) by K. Bromberg <— This one just went live!! I know SO many here are crazy about this series, so y’all probably already know it’s ready, but just in case… 😉 And here is the series reading order.
- Melancholy (Jokers’ Wrath MC Book 2) by Bella Jewel <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!
- Full Disclosure (A Nice Guys Novel Book 2) by Kindle Alexander <— JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!
- Bad Things by Varian Krylov <— DARK READ ALERT!! JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!
- Every Time I Think of You by Tracey Garvis-Graves <— I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!!! And this one is releasing tomorrow. *squeeee* I can’t wait to read it! (check out my reviews of her other two books… they are all standalones: On The Island and Covet)
- As the Dawn Breaks by Erin Noelle <— Toski says: “LOVED this one”
- Twist Me (Twist Me #1) by Anna Zaires <— DARK READ ALERT! It’s good (my review). Stephanie found it for us saying: “Twist Me to celebrate the upcoming release of Keep Me (Twist Me #2)“
- Hot-Blooded by Kendall Grey <— Stephanie found us this recent release on sale! Mob book…
- Strapped (Strapped Series Book 1) by Nina G. Jones <— Kandace and Lori recommend this one!
Kandace: Lori and I decided to buddy read the Strapped series by Nina G Jones. We were both in the mood for an alpha dominate CEO type book. This series starts off as your typical FSoG type story but then slowly morphs in to something different. The two MC are not on my top fav couples list but I truly enjoyed the hot sex scenes and the suspense. This story was so twisty and suspenseful. I had hard time guessing who the good guys and villain(s) were. I’d definitely recommend this story if you’re looking for a darker FSoG story that messes with your mind. It’s not a 5 star read for me but I did enjoy the entire package.
Lori: yes, the twists were what got me, it seems so typical but it’s going in a whole other direction… I’m really liking the suspense and the fact that I have no idea what’s coming…
Kandace: That’s what I liked the most about the story. I wasn’t necessarily in to them but I was in to the mind duck of what was really going on and who are the good and bad guys. They both are kind of ducked up. I few of the sex scenes were disturbingly hot
Lori: I think “disturbingly” might be the right word there LOL
Maryse: I’m intrigued… 😉