<— What a way to kick off the week!!! Today’s earlybirds that just went live are pretty darn remarkable! Some heavy-hitters that we can read right now, like Tillie Cole, Jennifer Foor and Gena Showalter just to name a few! In fact, that one there to the left (Love, Chloe: a standalone novel), from one of our absolute FAVORITE authors (Alessandra Torre!!) is also LIVE RIGHT NOW and here’s my review!!!
AND AND!!! It’s All Relative by S.C. Stephens (<— FORBIDDEN/TABOO LOVE ALERT!!) will be going live at midnight and I’ve got a review and the author is giving away a signed copy of that very book, right here on the blog!
Here’s my review of “It’s All Relative” by S.C. Stephens (you can enter the giveaway in the comments of the review). 😀
- A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole <— ONCE BEST FRIENDS BUT HE HAD TO LEAVE HER. HE’S BACK AND NOW SHE WON’T SPEAK… “Why did the girl who was one half of his soul, who promised to wait faithfully for his return, cut him off without a word of explanation?“
- Love, Chloe: a standalone novel by Alessandra Torre <— SOCIALITE DOWN ON HER FINANCIAL LUCK BECOMES ANOTHER SOCIALITE’S ASSISTANT ALERT! Such a fun read with a few love interests to keep me guessing!
- Because (Seven Year Itch Book 4) by Jennifer Foor
- The Darkest Prison (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter
- Bound (Guards of Folsom Book 5) by SJD Peterson <— M/M ROMANCE
- Tie Me Down Tight (Breaking the Rules) by Cathryn Fox
- Undone, Volume 1 by Callie Harper <-— A LIBRARIAN & A ROCK STAR ALERT! “I’ve listened to his voice so many times, my favorite soundtrack as I walk the streets of New York. My secret bad boy crush, the smoldering, shirtless star of the tabloids, all muscles and tattoos. Then one day he shows up and kisses me in my break room…”
- Remembering Phoenix by Randa Lynn <— SHE’S DROWNING IN SADNESS ALERT! “…and when the weight of that burden becomes too much, she tries giving up. But he won’t let her. He vows to help her remember.“
- Before Hadley by J. Nathan <— NEW BAD BOY IN SCHOOL ALERT! “Hadley can tell the minute she lays eyes on Caynan that he’s someone to avoid. He may have looks and charm, but he’s also got heartbreak written all over his pretty face…”
- Playing Defense (Corrigan Falls Raiders) by Cate Cameron <— HOCKEY PLAYER & HIS TUTOR ALERT! “Assigned to tutor Chris Winslow, a prank-loving, gorgeous hockey player, Claudia’s perfectly planned life immediately veers off course. And she kind of likes it. But as fun as Chris is, she knows she’ll never fit in his world…”
PRE-ORDERS (MOST GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT!!! )
- The Confessions: An Original Sinners Collection by Tiffany Reisz – March 15th 2016 <— TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!
- It’s All Relative by S.C. Stephens – March 15th 2016 <— SUPER-FORBIDDEN LOVE TABOO ALERT!
- Hawke: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – March 15th 2016
- Asking for More by Lilah Pace – March 15th 2016 <— FORBIDDEN ROMANCE ALERT!
- Property of a Noblewoman: A Novel by Danielle Steele – March 15th 2016
- Phoenix Reborn: An Alpha Pack Novella by J.D. Tyler – March 15th 2016
- Pushing the Limits: Beyond the Cage by Jennifer Snow – March 15th 2016
- Curtis (Coyote Ridge Book 1) by Nicole Edwards – March 15th 2016
- Dark Promises (Carpathian) by Christine Feehan – March 15th 2016
- She Dims the Stars by Amber L. Johnson – March 20th 2016 (author of Puddle Jumping!!)
- Felony Ever After: A Domino Anthology by Helena Hunting, Debra Anastasia, Nina Bocci, Vi Keeland, Penelope Ward, Leisa Rayven, Liv Morris, Tijan, JM Darhower, Belle Aurora, KA Robinson, SM Lumetta, Katherine Stevens <— SO MANY OF OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS!!! March 22nd 2016