<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! TAINT BY S.L. Jennings IS LIVE!!! AND WHY AM I SCREAMING!?? LOL!!! ’cause OMG THAT BLURB MADE ME BLUSH. *giggle* Okay, this… I gotta read! What. The. Heck!?? P.S. Thanks Amy!!!
Plus… here are a few noteworthy early book releases by authors we’re either already quite fond of, or books that just sound “right up our alley”. I usually like to wait until Tuesday to post ’em, but there were quite a few on here that looked to good to sit on. Plus we’ve got a few HIGHLY anticipated releases tomorrow, so I thought I’d breeze these through today.
- Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined #2) by Aly Martinez <—- Okay, you know what? I’m totally reading book #1 tonight (Changing Course (Wrecked and Ruined #1) so I can’t read #2’s blurb just yet. But *squeeeeee!!!!* I’ve had it HIGH on my TBR list for a month or two, now, ’cause it’s one of those that totally gave me a blurb jolt. Plus so far, those that have read it have left me awesome feedback on it… and now book #2 just came out? Okay… yep. It’s time. I’m starting #1 now. Without fail. YAY ME!!
“I met Sarah Kate Erickson when I was twenty-one years old. I was lucky enough to keep her for seven years before a tragic accident stole her from me. She didn’t die, but sometimes I think it would have been easier if she had. I lived in a haze for those four years after the accident. Catering to her every need, even though she hated the very sight of my face. I tried to hold on to her and the future that we were supposed to build together. But you can’t hold on to someone that doesn’t exist anymore. It wasn’t until I met Jesse Addison, a barista at the local coffee shop, that I realized I didn’t just lose Sarah that tragic night, I lost myself as well. Jesse taught me how to let go of the past and learn to love again. But what happens when your past haunts your present, and the woman you used to love refuses to accept the woman you can’t live without?” <— how can I possibly continue to resist that blurb?
- Reasonable Doubt 2 by Whitney Gracia Williams <— looks like it’s a “short” but I won’t read the blurb ’cause I haven’t read Reasonable Doubt #1 yet (so I don’t wanna spoil it for myself) and Samantha says: “The first book was AMAZING”
- Heart Shaped Rock by Laura Roppe <— this one appears to be an “older YA” book and sounds gorgeous and heartwarming (plus!! It has music too!!). It’s about a 16 year old girl (singer-songwriter) struggling over the recent loss of her mother… “But when she meets a gorgeous and surprising rocker named Dean, her shattered heart begins to mend . . . and then burst at the seams.”
- Love In Rewind (Audio Fools) by Tali Alexander <— Anajette recommends it, saying: “This is a definite must read!! I didn’t sleep last nite because of it !!!” From the blurb, she has the perfect life, the perfect loving marriage but then… “when Louis mysteriously starts pushing Emily away, becoming distant and secretive, she is forced to search for the truth among the lies, scandal and heartbreak of his past that threaten to shatter her world. What she finds out will test the strength of her love and her vows to the man of her dreams.” Ohhhhh I love that they’re a bit older. And married. And I loooovvvveee secrets. In books. Only in books.
- Confessions of a Litigation God: A Legal Affairs Full Length Erotic Novel by Sawyer Bennett
- Rev (Bayonet Scars #3) by JC Emery <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! I know a bunch from our crew have been reading this biker series but I won’t read the blurb yet just in case there are series spoilers and whatnot.
- Dragon’s Lair by Chantal Fernando <— BIKER BOOK ALERT and it gave me a blurb jolt!! I couldn’t help but giggle with glee reading this synopsis: “When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid. Or should I say, someone? Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in. I’m a law student. They’re criminals. He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother. And I’m screwed.” <— TEE HEEEEE!!! GLEE!!!!
- Sinners MC Boxed Set by Bella Jewel <— BIKER BOOK BUNDLE!!! Kat found us this super deal “for a limited time, you can get all three books, the xmas novella and a BONUS 10,000 words for only 99c!” and Nancy says: “This is really a good deal, & I’ve bought & read them all.” and Paulette agrees: “So have I Nancy and enjoyed them”
- Kick (Songs of Perdition) by C.D. Reiss
- UnRaveled by K. Bromberg
- When We Fall (When I Break) by Kendall Ryan
- Toxic: Logan’s Story (Torn Series) by K.A. Robinson
- Tryst (Take It Off) by Cambria Hebert
- Alphas On Top (Anthology) by Harper Sloan, Aurora Rose Reynolds, Ella Fox, Tessa Teevan, Rochelle Paige, K. Webster
- Bang (Black Lotus #1) (The Black Lotus Series) by E.K. Blair <— I can’t quite tell what this one’s gonna be apart, other than she sounds pretty angry and vengeful. Or something along those lines. Love that cover, and I’m intrigued…
- Noah Mitchell (The Mitchell Healy Series) by Jennifer Foor <— “The new series is a spinoff of the original Mitchell Family Series (a family saga of continued stories revolving around southern cousins).”
- Taint by S.L. Jennings <— she just hit publish on it, and we’re waiting for it to go live…
- Behind His Eyes – Convicted: The Missing Years (Consequences) by Aleatha Romig <—- LOOK what’s coming out tomorrow!!
- Point of No Return (The Kathleen Turner Series #5) by Tiffany Snow <— OHHHH LOOKIE LOOKIE!!! TOMORROW!!!
- Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones <— I hear this series is AWESOME! Thanks for reminding me, Niki!!