I’m going home today, from my whirlwind of a fun time at this year’s Dallas RT Book Lovers convention and I have signed books for giveaways, videos, pictures and funny (hilarious, even) stories for y’all!! 😉 I can’t wait to start writing it. Tee hee!!!!!!
But! Until I get home, here are some great sounding brand spanking new releases that I missed while I was gorging on books and authors this weekend.
I’ll be home soon, and back to my usual posting, reading and *squeeeing* schedule. I miss y’all!!!!
- Shutter girl by C.D. Reiss <— Kandace recommends it!! She says: “Maryse! I’m sooooooo excited Shuttergirl by CD Reiss just went live. I read the ARC of this book and LOVED it. I truly think many of your followers will FLOVE it too. It’s totally different from her SOS series.”
- Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher <— Eeeeeep!!! Relief from that cliffhanger? PART TWO JUST WENT LIVE!!!
- Falling For My Boss by J. S. Cooper & Helen Cooper <— TONS of great reviews already!!
- Combative (Combative, Book One) by Jay McLean
- Undeniable: Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss\Undone by Her Tender Touch (Pregnancy & Passion) by Maya Banks
- The Debt 12 (Club Alpha) by Kelly Favor
- Project: Killer (Project Series Book 1) by J.L. Beck
- Only Forever by Cristin Harber <— The fourth and final installment of the Only series. Must be read in order.
- #Selfie (Hashtag Series Book 4) by Cambria Hebert
- So Unexpected: Ty and Sara: Books 1, 2 & 3 by Amanda Wilhelm
- RUDE by by Michelle Hughes