<— Colleen Hoover’s “This Girl” is finally out!! This is a look into the present with flashbacks to the past as Will recounts his own personal experiences, thoughts and heartache during “Slammed“. Will is the ultimate sweetie (not a bad-boy), and yet… the angst that surrounds this love story is palpable. My review to come shortly!
Oh and I added a few great looking bargains to the list, too! 🙂
- Forever Black by Sandi Lynn <— Nancy found us this reduced bargain!
- Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley <— (thanks Nancy!)
- Saved (Wanted) by Kelly Elliot <— (thanks Kathy!!)
- Stalk me. (The Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd <— each book in this series! I’ve been hearing GREAT things!
- Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd
- Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd (thanks Alicia and Jules!)
- True Love Story by Willow Aster <– new addition to the bargain section!!
- Accidentally…Evil? (Accidentally Yours) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- As Twilight Falls by Amanda Ashley
- Dark Wolf: 1 (Spirit Wild) by Kate Douglas
- Deceiving the Witch Next Door by Misa Bourbon Ramirez
- Forbidden Feast: Book Three of the Eternal Dead Series by Joelle Sterling
- Ivory (Manhatten ten) by Lola Dodge
- Moon: 10 (New Species) by Laurann Dohner <— ohhhh look!!!
- One for the Wicked: A Dark Mission Novel by Karina Cooper
- Spirit Sanguine by Lou Harper
- Wicked as She Wants (Blud) by Delilah S. Dawson
- Alien Adoration (Alien Next Door) by Jessica E. Subject
- Don’t Hate the Player…Hate the Game by Katie Ashley <— new addition to today’s release post!!!
- Because of You (Playing with Fire, #2) by T.E. Sivec (book #2 after A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire, #1)
- Restore Me (Wrecked) by J.L. Mac <—- this is book #2 after Wreck Me which everyone seemed to love but had a major cliffhanger… (maybe relief in this one?)
- The Queen’s Consorts by Kele Moon
- An Affair of Deceit by Jamie Michele
- Back In the Game by Holly Chamberlin
- Bannon Brothers: Honor by Janet Daily
- Barefoot in the Sun (Barefoot Bay) by Roxanne St. Claire
- Buck Naked (Naked Cowboys) by Desiree Holt
- Can’t Stand the Heat by Shelly Ellis
- Cowboy Take Me Away (Rainbow Valley) by Jane Graves
- Extreme Love by Abby Niles <— fighter book (cage fighter)
- Fugitive Heart by Bonnie Dee & Summer Devon <– YAY! Surprise for me. I’m a big Bonnie Dee fan, and I had no idea she had a new one coming out today. *happy dance*
- Girl Three by Tracy March
- The Gorgeous Girls by Marie Wilson
- Half Moon Hill: A Destiny Novel (Destiny, Ohio) by Toni Blake <— rugged ex-biker gang member loner!!
- Headed for Trouble (Troubleshooters) by Suzanne Brockmann <— military men!
- Hitched (Promise Harbor Wedding) by Erin Nicholas
- Honey Pie (Cupcake Club) by Donna Kauffman <—- mmmmmm… the cover looks yummy!!
- If I Can’t Have You by Mary B. Morrison
- Lunch: A Novel by Karen Moline <– famous guy, uninterested woman… “… the seduction begins as Nick engages Olivia in a twisted, erotic game of control.”
- Midnight Secrets: The Wildefire Series (Wildfire) by Ella Grace
- No Strings Attached (Barefoot Williams) by Kate Angell <— looks like a sweet summer read!
- Rage: The Faces of Evil Series: Book 4 by Debra Webb
- The Right Bride: Book Three: The Hunted Series by Jennifer Ryan
- Someday, Someday, Maybe: A Novel by Lauren Graham <— from the star of Gilmore Girls
- Sun, Sand, Sex by Linda Lael Miller, Jennifer Apodaca, Shelley Laurenston
- True Colours by Jeanne Whitmee
- The Viagra Diaries by Barbara Rose Brooker
- As If You Never Left Me (Crimson Romance) by Katriena Knights <– Hrmm… this one caught my eye. Not my typical read, but I dunno. I’m curious. Married couple, big fight, she leaves him and a year later… he shows back up and it’s still intense between ’em. Musta been quite a fight for her to have left like that. Hrmmm…
- Beneath the Secrets Part 4 (Tall, Dark & Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones
FYI A Beautiful Lie is $0.99!
Wow!!! Great book releases!!! Reading “This Girl” next, then Bonnie Dee’s new book. So excited!!!
A Beautiful Lie … was soo good I can’t wait to start this one. I did not know their was a second one. Can’t Wait !!
I just finished “This Girl” by Colleen Hoover and it was perfection. If you read Slammed & Point of Retreat, this is a must read. It was such a beautiful story and it was written perfectly.
I can’t believe we have a new Bonnie Deep book!!!!! Thank you Maryse 🙂
I know!!! I’m so excited. Love her work!
Started This Girl first thing this morning. Loving it so far!
Moon read in one sitting which equals not much sleep.Worth every drop of caffine im going to need today 🙂
You forgot to mention the release of The Winemaker’s Dinner:Desserts by Dr. Ivan Rusilko. It was released just a few days ago and is already getting rave reviews. I plan to purchase tonight.
Thanks for letting us know Restore Me was out! I’ve been waiting forever. Wreck Me was so good!